Pages:
Author

Topic: ChainLink - Whats going on? - page 2. (Read 3552 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 10
September 19, 2017, 07:48:40 PM
Does anyone have the invite link to their Slack group?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
September 19, 2017, 07:25:03 PM
Very unethical, perhaps a scam:

1. ICO using dumb wallets, no smart contract.
Yes, there was a limit of 7 ETH, so you wouldn't think scam. But you could use infinite email addresses (no real passport photo KYC)
2. No word from them for over 3 hours already after end of ICO about refund for late contributions after the limit
3. $3M was really raised it seems, not $32 ($29 was already raised in presale, it seemed, when sale began)
4. That Jack Bruckman guy did the same thing with Decentraland.
8. No telegram/slack listed on their site
5. I got deactivated from the slack, and now have no where to turn to for answers, or even a live community to consult.
6. Wallet addresses got exposed 14 hours earlier cuz of a bug - incompetence?
7. No white-paper on their site

They recently published their the white paper. It's actually very dense. I don't think they are a scam. Just wait the next 24 hours and you'll find out more information.

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
September 19, 2017, 06:14:42 PM
Good luck guys, it was big pump and dump. Wouldn't call it scam, people are just dumb and investing into something they have no idea about. Investing into project hyped by payed-off youtubers. So wisely xD
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 19, 2017, 05:53:58 PM
Its quite apparent that the teams strong side is not communication but from that to a scam I Think is a long way. Atleast I hope because I put som eth on it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
September 19, 2017, 04:52:35 PM
The ICO process certainly could be better, if sold out in minutes perhaps they could lower the individual cap, otherwise, what's the point of the 7 ETH cap? Just a waste of gas. Still no sign from the slack channel about who is in or out and how to refund. The idea is solid, and team looks promising but the ICO process may be not one of the best.
Activity: 94
🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟
September 19, 2017, 04:20:25 PM
ahahahahahha newbies think that Chainlink is scam.

It's one of the best ICO in 2017.
Activity: 270
Merit: 101
September 19, 2017, 03:58:30 PM
there is a lot of fud from people who did not succeed to buy tokens so we all should calm down and wait, tokens should be sent in 24h. Other than that lack of communication is very unprofessional...
Activity: 2
September 19, 2017, 03:18:08 PM
It's been 3 hours, I'm sure besides having a few drinks they are trying to make good on getting the tokens out within the 24 hours they promised.

I think everyone in Crypto needs to calm down, they'll likely tweet in an hour.
Activity: 19
September 19, 2017, 02:48:01 PM
What the fuck is happening with Chainlink lmao I really don't know
Activity: 11
September 19, 2017, 02:05:22 PM
Very unethical, perhaps a scam:

1. ICO using dumb wallets, no smart contract.
Yes, there was a limit of 7 ETH, so you wouldn't think scam. But you could use infinite email addresses (no real passport photo KYC)
2. No word from them for over 3 hours already after end of ICO about refund for late contributions after the limit
3. $3M was really raised it seems, not $32 ($29 was already raised in presale, it seemed, when sale began)
4. That Jack Bruckman guy did the same thing with Decentraland.
8. No telegram/slack listed on their site
5. I got deactivated from the slack, and now have no where to turn to for answers, or even a live community to consult.
6. Wallet addresses got exposed 14 hours earlier cuz of a bug - incompetence?
7. No white-paper on their site
Activity: 72
September 19, 2017, 01:58:25 PM
I'm not a member of their slack channel so if anyone can fill me in it would be great.

I am hearing chatter of it being a scam - what is everyone's opinion?  If it is, it sold out within ten minutes and they closed the sale - why would they do that if it was scam?

I sent 7eth but now cant even login to their site and there isnt an option to recover password.
Pages:
Jump to: