Pages:
Author

Topic: --- ChainWorks Industries --- - page 14. (Read 56557 times)

legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
October 17, 2017, 08:41:40 AM
Would someone pls send me slack link? I can't find it. Thank you.

did you pm me? ...

i have hundreds of pms that im going through currently ( a break from the new pool server build ) - and havent reached yours yet if you have ...

if not - ill get to it ...

ill put the public link here - and add it to the op when its done ...

CWI-Slack - https://join.slack.com/t/chainworks-industries/shared_invite/enQtMjA1NjA3NDcyNDQ4LWFiZjNiMDA4OWY0Zjk3YTM2ZmEyYjJiNTAxNWRjMzM1ZjliMGFkYTE1ZGZmZjQyODU3YmM3NzViODZkODA4M2I

#crysx
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
October 17, 2017, 08:32:11 AM
Would someone pls send me slack link? I can't find it. Thank you.
legendary
October 17, 2017, 04:40:24 AM
Crysx it would be a good idea to create a channel called Announcements in the Slack where only you and the rest of the team can comment. This way everything would be more organized and people would find the updates easier.

this makes a lot of sense ...

i am in a transition of properties again - so ill get this done tomorrow ...

tanx for the idea ...

a changes have been made - and when i get time to finish the post for the update - it will explain all ...

tanx ...

#crysx
Activity: 272
Merit: 107
Paranoid In Chief
October 17, 2017, 02:03:05 AM
Crysx it would be a good idea to create a channel called Announcements in the Slack where only you and the rest of the team can comment. This way everything would be more organized and people would find the updates easier.
legendary
October 17, 2017, 12:10:41 AM
dear cwi,

your company timer of http://chainworksindustries.com/ is up, but it do nothing? Undecided Huh Huh

greets
klo

I'm wondering about this as well. Any updates?

ive reported on our slack channel two weeks ago ...

but have yet to actually post an update here ...

the website in totality has been delayed AGAIN ... we are not happy with the result - and will be moving forward with a new directive ...

we will also be removing the timer - which has caused an issue several times due to the unknown nature of the release ...

a full update is pending - and being done currently regarding ALL the projects - not just the website ...

we are quite annoyed that it has taken so long - but wont release anything we are unhappy with ... the website unfortunately is one of those things - and even tho we have considered a 'basic information pages' as the initial website release - even that has come under delay ...

so removal of the timer - and replacement with an 'under construction' title will be forthcoming ...

the components of the website are just not ready - so we simply will not release an unfinished semi constructed site ...

again - a full update will be posted in a few days time ...

#crysx

#crysx
Activity: 126
Merit: 16
October 16, 2017, 07:23:28 PM
dear cwi,

your company timer of http://chainworksindustries.com/ is up, but it do nothing? Undecided Huh Huh

greets
klo

I'm wondering about this as well. Any updates?
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
October 16, 2017, 12:02:55 PM
dear cwi,

greets
klo
legendary
October 11, 2017, 11:41:14 AM
### CWI-POOL SIGNATUM

posted in the signatum thread - and is relevant here also ...

-------

hi all ...

the CWI-Pool Signatum will be closing in the coming days ...

we have notified once before about the impending closure some weeks ago - so sufficient time should have been available to remove all your coins from any accounts contained in the CWI-Pool Signatum ... if anyone still have coins stored within the pool wallet after midnight Friday October 13 2017 ( adelaide time - google 'what is the current time in adelaide australia' ) - then the coins will be lost to you ...

we can see a few coins left in the wallet so please remove them promptly ... we thank those who have taken the time over the last few weeks to remove their funds ... it makes our lives so much easier ...

we have our new pool server commissioned - and are currently building the system ... we should have the new server active with the new pools soon ...

CWI-Pool Signatum - http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/sigt/ ...

we thank you all for supporting us with not only our pool - but also the CWIgm miner thus far ... which incidentally will have a new version release ( CWI-0.9.9 ) in the coming days ...

tanx ...

#crysx

-------

a full update will be forthcoming soon ...

#crysx
legendary
September 27, 2017, 11:55:34 PM
hi all ...

soon to be relocating myself to theFARM - which includes my computer as well ... this is so i can personally focus more time on theFARM itself - and the testing facilities for the CWI-Pool system and its components - as well as the development of other components of the CWI-EcoSystem such as CWI-Coin and CWI-Fund trade and staking system ...

so ill be offline for a few hours - to a day while this happens ...

ill catchup with posts that have been published earlier here - as well as other threads when im a little more settled ... there is also a full update post ill be publishing shortly - as there have been many changes and improvements made ... especially the backend systems ...

tanx ...

#crysx
Activity: 118
September 25, 2017, 03:59:05 PM
sent message for invite to influx slack
Activity: 13
September 22, 2017, 09:23:21 AM
Hi chrys of influxcoin may i know what happened on influxcoin right now.. it is not working in bittrex and it says merchant maintenance.. thank you

Regards,
Jonathan bareza
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
-YAHOO_EU-
September 12, 2017, 09:45:30 AM
http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/sweep/   no work? What are the problems with the pool?
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
September 10, 2017, 05:27:21 AM
### CWI-MINING - CWIGM | POOLS

hi all ...

as many of you are aware - we have been working on the next revision for CWIgm ... a few more bugs to squash and we will have the build ready for the next test ...

- timetravel10 ( CWIgm-0.9.9 )

njoi ...

#crysx

Thanks for adding timetravel10 from Bitcore. Very appreciated....

Greetz
Steve
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
September 09, 2017, 12:58:45 AM

hi all ...

as many of you are aware - we have been working on the next revision for CWIgm ... a few more bugs to squash and we will have the build ready for the next test ...

in conjunction with the release - we have also setup another two pools to accommodate the algorithms that CWIgm-0.9.9 will have additional to the two algos it already has in CWIgm-0.9.8 ...

the algos contained in - and in addition to are ...

- skunkhash ( current )
- tribus ( current )
- jha ( CWIgm-0.9.9 )

the two additional pools to the CWI-Pool system are ...

- CWI-Pool SweepStakeCoin ( active | beta )
- CWI-Pool Magnatum ( active | alpha )

any miner can be used to mine at our pools - and we welcome honest and constructive feedback ... so dont hesitate to setup up an account - setup up workers in the account - and mine ...

most of the basic details are in the menu item of the pool ... from name and ticker symbol - to lodiff and hidiff ports required to mine on stratum.chainworksindustries.com ...

njoi ...

#crysx

Hi there, just wondering any way to download CWIgm-0.9.9 miner application???

Thanks in advanced.

any person that has the Welcome Pack in their private message - will have the link to the beta test download ...

CWIgm-0.9.8 is the only one available - as we are still ironing out bugs in CWIgm-0.9.9 ... but we are close to releasing for testing ...

when we publish that it is available - you only have to look into that link - and the new revision will be there ready for download - which you can double check authenticity when we publish the md5hash to compare to in the CWIgm thread ...

#crysx

How can i have welcome pack? could you please send me one? thank you sir.
Activity: 30
September 08, 2017, 06:48:16 PM

hi all ...

in conjunction with the release - we have also setup another two pools to accommodate the algorithms that CWIgm-0.9.9 will have additional to the two algos it already has in CWIgm-0.9.8 ...

- skunkhash ( current )
- tribus ( current )
- jha ( CWIgm-0.9.9 )

any miner can be used to mine at our pools - and we welcome honest and constructive feedback ... so dont hesitate to setup up an account - setup up workers in the account - and mine ...

most of the basic details are in the menu item of the pool ... from name and ticker symbol - to lodiff and hidiff ports required to mine on stratum.chainworksindustries.com ...

njoi ...

#crysx

Thanks in advanced.

any person that has the Welcome Pack in their private message - will have the link to the beta test download ...

CWIgm-0.9.8 is the only one available - as we are still ironing out bugs in CWIgm-0.9.9 ... but we are close to releasing for testing ...

when we publish that it is available - you only have to look into that link - and the new revision will be there ready for download - which you can double check authenticity when we publish the md5hash to compare to in the CWIgm thread ...

#crysx

may I kindly request to be added to your beta ? I would like to apply to receive a Welcome Pack :-)
Activity: 100
September 08, 2017, 05:30:10 AM
Your translation is great. It's seamless with the local language. The coins are also good. I will actively participate in the ICO activities
nfr
Activity: 15
September 08, 2017, 02:14:47 AM
Any chance you can add altcom to your pool list when they switch over to skunk, Friday?

do you have a link? ...

we only added magnatum due to the skunkhash algo in CWIgm - and because sigt is going pos soon ...

we are more than happy to look at suggestions ...

or they can wait till we release our algo soon Wink ...

#crysx

here is their ANN crysx,
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpowposmngpu-onlyproject-sono-new-listing-vote-for-new-projects-2105778

regards..
legendary
September 08, 2017, 01:47:29 AM
Any chance you can add altcom to your pool list when they switch over to skunk, Friday?

do you have a link? ...

we only added magnatum due to the skunkhash algo in CWIgm - and because sigt is going pos soon ...

we are more than happy to look at suggestions ...

or they can wait till we release our algo soon Wink ...

#crysx
legendary
September 08, 2017, 01:40:29 AM

hi all ...

- skunkhash ( current )
- tribus ( current )
- jha ( CWIgm-0.9.9 )

njoi ...

#crysx

Thanks in advanced.

#crysx
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
September 08, 2017, 01:26:55 AM

hi all ...

- skunkhash ( current )
- tribus ( current )
- jha ( CWIgm-0.9.9 )

njoi ...

#crysx

Thanks in advanced.
Pages:
Jump to: