Pages:
Author

Topic: [CHALLENGE] Run A Bitcoin Node: 14 Days To 14 Merits - page 72. (Read 28811 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 181
Day 11
Progress: 73.28%

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 6660
bitcoincleanup.com / bitmixlist.org
Later when I repair my device again and download it my next journey will start from 15 days right?

Yes.
Activity: 476
Merit: 158
Day 15
~
After 94.52% completion my running device suddenly turned off and after turning off and back on again when I went to restart bitcoin core the download started all over again. For 20 long days I have worked hard and despite facing many difficulties I have continued to try but today I have come very close to my goal but failed to meet the target.
@NotATether boss Please consider my matter.

Unfortunately you are going to have to sync your node again until it reaches at least 99%, but your day number will be retained.

To prevent this kind of thing from happening again, try not to run any programs that might cause a Blue Screen of Death, and also if you suspect a power outage may be coming, shut down Bitcoin Core using the X button as that will write the block data to disk. Never shut down Bitcoin Core from something like Task Manager.
Later when I repair my device again and download it my next journey will start from 15 days right?
Activity: 238
Merit: 35
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest
This is not even about the merits offered, but the fact that many will be privileged to make use of this for their very first time in life, so I see it as an encouragement to motivate others get themselves busy with something meaningful and important that could help their cryptocurrency career, we are doing all this things not for now but also for the sake of future benefits that might comes in through it, if we are into something, then learning to be the best and do the best is never an offense if the avenue is created for us to learn, develope and improve ourselves, thanks to NotATether for this.

Yes that is true I really need engage fully as it's standing to be first experience and which I needed not to miss out but gathered experience. This is another shift to enhance knowledge on BTC world.
Activity: 105
Merit: 29
Chainjoes.com
Activity: 42
Merit: 14
Activity: 1008
Merit: 892
Find your Digital Services at- cryptolibrary.pro
legendary
Day 15
~
After 94.52% completion my running device suddenly turned off and after turning off and back on again when I went to restart bitcoin core the download started all over again. For 20 long days I have worked hard and despite facing many difficulties I have continued to try but today I have come very close to my goal but failed to meet the target.

Unfortunately you are going to have to sync your node again until it reaches at least 99%, but your day number will be retained.

To prevent this kind of thing from happening again, try not to run any programs that might cause a Blue Screen of Death, and also if you suspect a power outage may be coming, shut down Bitcoin Core using the X button as that will write the block data to disk. Never shut down Bitcoin Core from something like Task Manager.
Activity: 476
Merit: 158
Day 15

Activity: 27
Merit: 14
legendary

You should run getblockchaininfo not getaddressinfo. Just make a new screenshot and edit the post.
Activity: 37
Merit: 27

You ran the wrong bitcoincore console command, bro, the command used in the console by the organizer is ''getblockchaininfo''.

not ''getaddressinfo'', this is very dangerous if you store your assets in that wallet, because the wallet key is there.
omg, what should i do bro ? OP what should i do ?
I have no right to give further directions, let the organizer (OP) of this challenge give directions.
Activity: 87
Merit: 41
Reward: 10M Sheen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty
Activity: 45
Merit: 18

You ran the wrong bitcoincore console command, bro, the command used in the console by the organizer is ''getblockchaininfo''.

not ''getaddressinfo'', this is very dangerous if you store your assets in that wallet, because the wallet key is there.
omg, what should i do bro ? OP what should i do ?
Activity: 45
Merit: 18

Activity: 350
Merit: 116
Day 26

Progress 94.63%

Activity: 280
Merit: 367
AOBT ~ English >>> Arabic
Pages:
Jump to: