Pages:
Author

Topic: Champions league starts tomorrow which is your favorite? - page 2. (Read 560 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0
Of course CHELSEA
Activity: 2
Real madrid,
 and I wish real madrid that will hold the champions later, success for laos blangcos
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
the league match that I prefer such as barcelona and real madrid
Activity: 74
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I'm rooting for Man Utd but Real Madrid is just too good!
Activity: 24
Real Madrid and Manchester United Smiley It would be incredible if Real were to win it for the 3rd consecutive time. I don't think any other team will be able to copy that feat in our lifetime. Watch out for PSG though, both the team (and the owners) want the trophy real bad.

If PSG don't reach the final then a few heads will roll. They've spent way to much to not even make the semi finals. They are looking good but no where near as good as I expected since they spent like triple the amount of anyone else.
Activity: 152
Real Madrid.  I like this team a couple years. Cristiano Ronaldo is awesome guy.
Activity: 33
Real Madrid and Manchester United Smiley It would be incredible if Real were to win it for the 3rd consecutive time. I don't think any other team will be able to copy that feat in our lifetime. Watch out for PSG though, both the team (and the owners) want the trophy real bad.
Activity: 186
as usual my favorite team is real madrid the king of champions of europe with the most record to date and no team can surpass it Grin
Activity: 378
of course Real Madrid,  because they are favorite champion to win champions league 2017/2018 with the fact they could defend the title last year. maybe they could defend their title again.
Activity: 24
Real Madrid
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I think Real Madrid will win again. Possible outsiders could be Monaco and Liverpool.
Activity: 42
Barcelona,
Juventus,
Liverpool,
Man utd
Activity: 21
real madrid
man city
psg
Activity: 322
Merit: 111
Revolutionized Rotating Savings & Borrowings
Sadly the team who I root for hasnt made it and I must cheer for them in Europa League. But alas amongst these teams I would like to see Juventus win one time for Buffon!
Activity: 280
Real Madrid
Barcelona
PSG
Juventus
Manchester United
Manchester City
Atletico Madrid

Pages:
Jump to: