Pages:
Author

Topic: Chances we'll see another Bitcoin crash ( buying opportunity ) 1st quarter 2014? - page 2. (Read 3097 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
prices are not going to crash, status quo has been reached, the only thing that will happen, will see the price to increase. Tighter fiscal environments are ahead. There are few reasons for that. there are  big guys who are heavily invested and they will not budge, instead they will whale out any fall in price. Thats what happened after the China fiasco. People just hodl at that time, the largest of the wallets didn't even showed any signs of movement. It will go up. Once exchanges become norm and coins can easily be exchanged the price will go up. Deflation thats it. The only factor that can cause a dip, would be a strong drive for AML by the powers to be, coz bitcoin value is still tied to fiats. How long govts will tolerate a strong digital currency, no one knows, till then, to the moon.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
this statement is false
What say you?

this is a little hilarious because the more people who think that we will, the less likely it is to occur, as well as vice versa! the market moves to minimize your profits! Tongue

--arepo

edit: thus, based on the poll results thus far as a contrarian indicator, we will most definitely see one.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
banned but not broken
My speculation goes that we will see a big crash in 1-2weeks, but people will have February and most of March to buy cheap.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
C'mon, this is still manic depressive China + BTC we are talking about. There will be another nice crash, probably in the next couple weeks. To say the next crash will be from $2k to $1200 is as ridiculous as saying it will crash to $10 this year.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265
We have had a few crashes ad quite big ones. Price has been sustained for a few weeks and now slowly climbing.
A new crash has a small chance unless some whale wants out at $1000.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278
We might crash to higher than the last ATH. Better have that fiat ready for when that happens.
Activity: 29
I think we'll see a crash, just not in the 1st quarter. Once the price works it way up to $2000.00 per Bitcoin, I could see a crash back down to $1200.00 or so. Seems like that has been the trend for the past year. Hit a ceiling, crash then slowly break through.
Activity: 42
I don't think there will be any crash in the near future. My argument is based on the recent announcements by the chinese and indian governments and even then BTC is slowly climbing to all time high.
Activity: 29
Pages:
Jump to: