Pages:
Author

Topic: Change of strategy - page 10. (Read 18377 times)

legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 4265
✿♥‿♥✿
April 07, 2019, 07:08:30 AM
Bitcoin grew by 19 percent, and this is only the beginning. According to analysts, its growth can go even higher. All this speaks of euphoria in the market. Now people, instead of selling cryptocurrency, buy it. It is very risky. This is not the right strategy. You may lose money. Today it is important to have a cold head.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
April 07, 2019, 07:02:02 AM
The strategy right now is to get the biggest amount of altcoins that you can handle, because the market is showing green trends and I hope this is not just another short pump that is going to be followed by even a bigger dump.
Activity: 518
April 06, 2019, 04:47:08 PM
Under each market needs its own strategy , and always need to change it especially between the bull market and the bear , I think now you can safely enter the strategy hold
copper member
Activity: 178
Merit: 0
April 06, 2019, 04:39:32 PM
This thing actually requires patience that is what we all need to understand to be a successful crypto person. Take for instance, Just last week, I sold a token called WIB because I needed cash to use, but today the token did wonder and the amount I sold it for then is tripled today. What if I had wait some more for the token to grow in value and sell it today?
Activity: 1593
Merit: 502
April 06, 2019, 03:50:42 PM
Depending on the time and the evolution of the crypto market, we need to take reasonable measures. to promote and preserve the highest profit. We should buy Bitcoin for long-term investment and invest in Altcoins for short-term strategy at this time is the most reasonable.
Activity: 602
Merit: 2
April 06, 2019, 03:48:02 PM
A change of strategy is always good, because maybe after some a new strategy can bring more profit or no in trading, but if not try new strategy can't know what will happen. Even if are new investors or older a good strategy is needed on crypto.
Because of what is happening in the cryptocurrency market, all users of cryptocurrency are starting to act in the old way and save all their money, then they are rooting for our guys in the cryptocurrency market. This is the only correct strategy, except for those who are accustomed to take risks and earn, for example, on daily trading.

Strategy develop devilish geniuses. Which make from $ 1 - $ 10,000,000 And these people will not share their strategy with the community, but will continue to receive profits.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
April 06, 2019, 03:40:44 PM
A change of strategy is always good, because maybe after some a new strategy can bring more profit or no in trading, but if not try new strategy can't know what will happen. Even if are new investors or older a good strategy is needed on crypto.
Because of what is happening in the cryptocurrency market, all users of cryptocurrency are starting to act in the old way and save all their money, then they are rooting for our guys in the cryptocurrency market. This is the only correct strategy, except for those who are accustomed to take risks and earn, for example, on daily trading.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
April 06, 2019, 03:17:49 PM
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
April 06, 2019, 03:00:48 PM
Before the bull run, there is not much time left, which would be very useful to spend on investing in very promising coins.
I think that the growth of coins will continue and the minimum price for them remains right now.
It seems to me that there will be no bull raids yet, because the growth was for unknown reasons, there is no good news, and the prices will be even lower.
I completely agree with you in the sense that there must be some prerequisites to expect real bull races. In any case, now I do not see those opportunities for the cryptocurrency market to flourish and the prices for cryptocurrency increase. What happens in the last few days is the result of certain speculations in the Bitcoin market.
Activity: 1587
Merit: 271
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
April 06, 2019, 02:58:56 PM
Some investors and traders are complaining of not making profits like they used to, when the market was better. Instead or profits, it has been loses.
If you find yourself in this situation, why don't you ask yourself; what method am I using that is not making things to work out?
It will surprise you that the method might be archaic or that it might not work for this period.
Why don't you change it.
For instance, you always wait for long to get huge profits within 24hrs, which used to work for you. Since the market is bear, why don't you reduce the time and be satisfied with small profit. Then gradually, you can accumulate more.

Actually the trading strategy is to look for profits in minutes or even seconds. If we talk about the capital that we have spent first, then forever we will not make money. When losing don't stop, but look for new solutions. As you say.
Activity: 168
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
April 06, 2019, 02:24:26 PM
Before the bull run, there is not much time left, which would be very useful to spend on investing in very promising coins.
I think that the growth of coins will continue and the minimum price for them remains right now.
It seems to me that there will be no bull raids yet, because the growth was for unknown reasons, there is no good news, and the prices will be even lower.
Activity: 392
April 06, 2019, 11:10:41 AM
Activity: 532
Merit: 17
April 06, 2019, 11:03:19 AM
Some investors and traders are complaining of not making profits like they used to, when the market was better. Instead or profits, it has been loses.
If you find yourself in this situation, why don't you ask yourself; what method am I using that is not making things to work out?
It will surprise you that the method might be archaic or that it might not work for this period.
Why don't you change it.
For instance, you always wait for long to get huge profits within 24hrs, which used to work for you. Since the market is bear, why don't you reduce the time and be satisfied with small profit. Then gradually, you can accumulate more.

With the bearish market situation, i think profit won't be gained with the way we used to.
We must try something that we have not try before. Trading still profiting if we can accumulate the small profits.
Activity: 924
Merit: 100
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
April 06, 2019, 04:56:54 AM
I definitely agree that we need to adapt constantly... and if on a bull trend is easier to have profit, on a bear trend is not so easy (good thng that these last few days the market seems to be moving)
People are loosing money because they are always looking for high profits... the "get rich quick" still embeded since the last bull run is still present... I think you are right when you say that smaller profits, less risks, accumulation....
While loosing, instead of becoming desperate, people need to stop, think, and change strategy...
good luck  Grin

I am agree, people just want make quick profits and when market run not like they want, they depressed. Market always volatile up and down and i think if we believe on coin we invested, better hold it for long term. Its more relaxing and stress free
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
April 06, 2019, 04:40:08 AM
I definitely agree that we need to adapt constantly... and if on a bull trend is easier to have profit, on a bear trend is not so easy (good thng that these last few days the market seems to be moving)
People are loosing money because they are always looking for high profits... the "get rich quick" still embeded since the last bull run is still present... I think you are right when you say that smaller profits, less risks, accumulation....
While loosing, instead of becoming desperate, people need to stop, think, and change strategy...
good luck  Grin
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
April 01, 2019, 01:56:15 PM
At this stage of the rise of the cryptocurrency market from the very bottom for me the most correct decision would be not to change the strategy but to stick to the old one.
I invest and continue to invest only in promising coins that will bring me a good profit and I will not lose money just like that.
Participation in the bounty campaigns helps me get new promising coins that I hold until the moment of their steady growth.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
April 01, 2019, 01:36:17 PM
It has become extremely hard to earn so much profit as in 2017, but right now it seems like things are getting better. The best way to earn money right now is to test your luck in upcoming IEOs on Kucoin and Bittrex.
Activity: 378
April 01, 2019, 01:31:25 PM
It used to be easy to trade, bitcoin and altcoins grew continuously, you could buy and wait until the token grows several times. Now it is necessary to carefully think through and figure out, the price of the token may jerk up, and may collapse. It is required to strictly adhere to money management in order not to be left without funds. Not every trader or investor is able to adhere to this discipline. Therefore, complaints are heard that trading has become much more difficult.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
March 31, 2019, 07:11:07 PM
now everything must be converted into a long-term investment. because it's impossible to sell when it's like this. and buying in a market situation like this is also a good strategy for the long term.
yes, no one will feel disadvantaged if we can change our investment strategy into a form of long-term investment. take advantage of this declining market situation is indeed highly recommended to make a purchase to increase the investment assets that we have and can provide the results to be obtained in the future
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
March 31, 2019, 01:24:45 PM
now everything must be converted into a long-term investment. because it's impossible to sell when it's like this. and buying in a market situation like this is also a good strategy for the long term.
Now the main thing is to buy the right coins, so that these long-term investments will not be in vain. I would recommend buying coins from the top 20
Pages:
Jump to: