Pages:
Author

Topic: changelly.com is scammer ? - page 2. (Read 317 times)

legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
July 02, 2019, 05:17:49 AM
I need some btc , anyone have try buy btc from this website by credit card ?

The subject line is very misleading! When I clicked the thread the only thought came to my mind that has they become a scammer?? I am sure a lot of other people will have similar thoughts just by looking at the thread title. If possible, change the subject line to align it with your questions without creating unnecessary confusion!

There are loads of ways to buy bitcoin using credit card or bank accounts. Coinbase, Zebpay, Kucoin to name a few! 
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
July 02, 2019, 04:49:03 AM
was surprise seeing this. changelly is not a scam. they are 100% trusted, you can go ahead and buy from them if they have bitcoins to sell but if they don't you can try from other sites as well.

I don't know if you have read that they have the power to confiscated your coins if they deem it's dirty. And far as I as know they are requiring KYC now.

Or you can also read this thread, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/changenowio-evercode-lab-scam-illegally-holding-of-100-bch-11-bitcoins-4619534.

You can also read their terms here: https://changelly.com/terms-of-use
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
July 02, 2019, 04:41:55 AM
was surprise seeing this. changelly is not a scam. they are 100% trusted, you can go ahead and buy from them if they have bitcoins to sell but if they don't you can try from other sites as well.
In the scam accusation board or in the reputation board I have seen trusted member like The Pharmacist was pissed off because of their bad service few weeks or month ago I think.

I have used once or I think twice changelly when they were fairly new to the market and I did not have any problem at all.

Try Kucoin, I think other day I noticed they allow to buy using debit/credit card.
Activity: 280
Merit: 5
July 02, 2019, 04:11:42 AM
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
July 02, 2019, 04:09:53 AM
They're still running, but there have been some scam accusations in the past that would make you think twice about using them.

Even with that aside, I wouldn't suggest using them to buy using credit cards, as they are using Simplex (third-party service) to process the payments, and that means more fees for you. Try Coinmama, Coinbase, BitPanda or CEX.io.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
July 02, 2019, 03:22:33 AM
Pages:
Jump to: