Pages:
Author

Topic: Changes in the bitcoin price predictions with google trends. - page 2. (Read 313 times)

Activity: 734
Merit: 109
Traders and other people don't use the google trend to buy bitcoin especially the whales. They have their own market chart that they follow. Google trends is nothing but a search engine its chart means nothing to the crypto world.

You have a good point here, I wonder who are those whales who buy bitcoin based on google trends statistic and chart. Google is only collecting data based on the search engine, nothing else. It should not be used as an analysis to decide when to buy/sell bitcoin.

Yes, I think also - the whales buy bitcoins, if bitcoin is good for something, they targeted. The trends are important only because hype's.
The whales don't interesting in hype's. A hype is a market, what the whales not like - I think. It isn't simple to calculate the price in the hype. It can work agains whales also.

A hype will be done through many people - many many. They are new in this market allways. They needs to search before a buy. The google trends predicted three hype in bitcoin market already.

Here is the picure, what I published 3 years before...... ((on bitcointalk, I think, but the post was already deleted... I don't find it.)) Th picture was uploaded to imgur.

If the interesting falling ( google trends lowers), some (big) investors trying to buy a big chunk - it results in a slowly (!!!) deflation...
What are you even trying to say here? That whales suddenly buy when they see that the Google trend for BTC is going down? You are lucky that you aren't popular in tradingview because the comments have eaten you alive by now. Like what I have said before Google Trends which is based on search results in their search engine cannot be use in Technical Analysis as it's just a number of searches in Google, it doesn't predict any kind of demand for Bitcoin in the market. A good example here is Gold we all know that Gold is steadily rising but the two trends related to Gold shows the irrelevance of its charts.

It was today a fundamental analyse from me. Just to know. As the two other before. Some years between the analyses. Many thanks for the response...
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Traders and other people don't use the google trend to buy bitcoin especially the whales. They have their own market chart that they follow. Google trends is nothing but a search engine its chart means nothing to the crypto world.

You have a good point here, I wonder who are those whales who buy bitcoin based on google trends statistic and chart. Google is only collecting data based on the search engine, nothing else. It should not be used as an analysis to decide when to buy/sell bitcoin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 127
2.) If the interesting falling (google trends lowers), some (big) investors trying to buy a big chunk - it results in a slowly deflation Smiley

Google Trends is a website by Google that analyzes the popularity of top search queries in Google Search across various regions and languages.

Source : Google

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655
If the interesting falling ( google trends lowers), some (big) investors trying to buy a big chunk - it results in a slowly (!!!) deflation...
What are you even trying to say here? That whales suddenly buy when they see that the Google trend for BTC is going down? You are lucky that you aren't popular in tradingview because the comments have eaten you alive by now. Like what I have said before Google Trends which is based on search results in their search engine cannot be use in Technical Analysis as it's just a number of searches in Google, it doesn't predict any kind of demand for Bitcoin in the market. A good example here is Gold we all know that Gold is steadily rising but the two trends related to Gold shows the irrelevance of its charts.

google trends analysis as price indicator is not really knew, and i don't know how reliable it is because there is no guarantee that if people search more about bitcoin it will leads to increase in price. it's really hard to differentiate real sentiment with self fulfilling prophecy from this trend. i tend to believe that this analysis is just self fulfilling prophecy rather than actual indicators of buyers movement in the market.

I did it already two times Smiley Please see my posts on https://www.tradingview.com/u/ifinta/#published-charts also... I don't think - I am an influencer...

Please see Cheesy

google trends analysis as price indicator is not really knew, and i don't know how reliable it is because there is no guarantee that if people search more about bitcoin it will leads to increase in price. it's really hard to differentiate real sentiment with self fulfilling prophecy from this trend. i tend to believe that this analysis is just self fulfilling prophecy rather than actual indicators of buyers movement in the market.

I did it already two times Smiley Please see my posts on https://www.tradingview.com/u/ifinta/#published-charts also... I don't think - I am an influencer...
Activity: 770
Merit: 268
I see, it exists alredy a changes of the behavior of google trends...
1.) The price falled in November 2018 AND the people wanted to know - Why?
2.) If the interesting falling (google trends lowers), some (big) investors trying to buy a big chunk - it results in a slowly deflation Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: