Pages:
Author

Topic: Characteristic of trader - page 4. (Read 825 times)

Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
February 03, 2018, 07:04:13 PM
I think a trader is emotionless, if you are very emotional it can really affect your trading. and a trader must be fast because if not you will miss or maybe loss trades because of not being fast.
I agreed on what you just said mate, being emotional in terms of trading you are under of your emotion already. Which is not supposed to be happen to you as trader. Instead you must be patience and know how to control yourself and must not greed in money. Due to once you become like this for sure you will lose in the end.
Greed is always been part of human nature and its normal to feel it sometimes because we are engaging or involving about money and it cant really be avoided but somehow can be controlled depending on our discipline and awareness towards our actions. Being a trader isnt an easy task or job because you would really need knowledge and skills before you turn out to be profitable with it.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
February 03, 2018, 06:56:47 PM
I think a trader is emotionless, if you are very emotional it can really affect your trading. and a trader must be fast because if not you will miss or maybe loss trades because of not being fast.
I agreed on what you just said mate, being emotional in terms of trading you are under of your emotion already. Which is not supposed to be happen to you as trader. Instead you must be patience and know how to control yourself and must not greed in money. Due to once you become like this for sure you will lose in the end.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
February 03, 2018, 06:36:06 PM
We must also know how to lose money, accept that we have been wrong, do not want to fight against the market
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
February 03, 2018, 06:35:04 PM
To be an effective trader, one must have the folllwing characteristics:
1. Patience - you need towait for the right time when to sell or buy cryptos. Having the patience to watch the market for time to time and see when is the best time to trade. Without this, you would definitely lose profit.
2. Strategic - you must be able to plan your decisions wisely. One must be able to assess and think actions for the future.
3. Risk taker - trading is like a gamble, you dont know how much increase or fall the trade would end. So one must opt how he can manage his capital and how big he should trade.
4. Knowledgeable - a good trader must always read and updated on news to know the trend on the market. He must be able to understand and analyze these news so he can make appropriate actions.
5. Record keeper - one must be good on maintaining records so he can tract whether he is gaining profit or not. Records serves as baseline data to evaluate how well your trading goes.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
February 03, 2018, 06:32:48 PM
Majority of the traders which I saw here in the community of this forum was impatience, where anyone became worried every time when the coins dropped dpwn the value rapidly, they were thinking that it will straight down to zero and some are geting panic.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
February 03, 2018, 06:21:02 PM
I like to read this type of merchant character. I think we should be wary with greed, doubt it's a reasonable thing. doubt sometimes makes us so careful.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
February 03, 2018, 05:55:50 PM
If you want to become successful you need a lot of characteristics in trading. But the characteristics of being greedy will be eliminate. Because it's not help to the trader because they have possible instead of earning money losing money will be result for that.  I hope many trader will read this thread so they can warn what characteristics that they need to be if they are go to the trading.   
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
February 03, 2018, 01:31:11 PM
You sure have lots of knowledge as a newbie. If you follow these characteristics, you will soar high in not only cryptocurrency but also in real life.
Activity: 260
February 03, 2018, 01:08:42 PM

A successful traders can keep track of multiple and follw through until everything is fully executed.the characteristic of trade to be related on
  stock market
  Financial market
  Fast market
The traders of the company useual are some people find they and universal charartericts all traders have in common that makes them successful.the natural of business should be traders are ability to accomplishments for traders.successful mission of traders develop self confidence and hard work,intelligence and discipline than successful speculation of trading catagory.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
February 03, 2018, 12:29:01 PM
(¡) From my point of view first and foremost characteristics of trader should have the greatest courage to overcome the loss of money. Not everytime the ball will be in our court so a good should have the courage to accept both the failure and winning times.

(¡¡) Second thing is the patience. Value focused and experienced traders will never loose the patience to make much profit. We should not be afraid of the current situation in the market and sell it to less amount than we bought. We have to wait for time to make it profitable. Patience is not only for making profits, it also goes good with the first characteristics.

(¡¡¡) Third thing is self decision maker and forward thinking. It means that as a good trader you should know when to buy, hold or sell. We should not rely upon someones opinion. Its our money, gain or loss its going to be a part of us. We should always be updated with the current trading trends and techniques so that we can make a good decision upon our trades to make much profits.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
February 03, 2018, 10:13:28 AM
A good and successful trader must have patience, enough knowledge to deal with other crypto traders and must have the courage to take risk whatever may happen to your money.

And that's exactly what characteristic of a professional traders, they have courage to take the risk because they've already know that kind of job or investment have risk that they can face and become a professional traders in the future.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
February 03, 2018, 10:11:05 AM
Activity: 350
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
February 03, 2018, 09:49:56 AM
Trader should be very fast when something new happens.

We consider many things to be a good trader. A characteristics which not only you will like but also other too. In trading you should consider your emotions and virtues both will be together. Because we admit that their are times that we cannot hold on for what will be the result of trading system. Virtues because important to apply and implement to ourselves. That is the most important charcteristics.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
February 03, 2018, 08:59:06 AM
There are lots of thing to define the characteristics of a traders, some are impatient while others are very patiently wating, while most are greedy. It takes some situations to identify each traders characteristics,  and though those, some traits are being developed. It takes a lot of self-discipline to become a successful trader. These are only few characteristics that defined the real attitude of a trader. In the world of trade you will meet different character that you never thought you would. So be careful when you trade, you never know whose watching you because there also liars which only wants your money.
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
February 03, 2018, 02:22:29 AM
Trading success comes from screen time and experience.Because of that,different characteristic developed.The best traders have a well documented plan,the important is they know exactly what they are looking for and follow that plan to the letter.Best traders know their limitation and expand a lot of energy in limiting and controlling their risk before thinking about profits.
A proper paper work is very important for achieving your goals and targets. Without a proper plan followed by backups, it is not possible for vine the smartest person to achieve exactly what he or she wants. As far as becoming successful trader is concerned, the thing is that it demands specific things from the volunteer. He or she should have very good technical knowledge along with handsome experience.
Activity: 728
Merit: 502
February 01, 2018, 06:34:19 PM
everything you mentioned is true and all this has a solution and there is one key where you can control all these keys is patience, no matter how they trade and what character is just one solution, patience.
Exactly if they will have time to wait and money to trade in bitcoin then nothing will ever beat them but if they will be impatient then not sure for better future and profit, so in my opinion a trader should be, smart that he will have the power to trade and earn good profit, he should be wise and disciplined. Growth of bitcoin is depending on time of trading and amount of money that how much you are trading with smart time.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
February 01, 2018, 04:57:03 PM

I suppose a trader should be a very educated and intelligent person, opened to everything new. He must not panic if he loses and he must always be in the process of self-education.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
February 01, 2018, 05:46:38 AM
The first  characteristics of a trader is to know his risk to reward ratio.  To learn to cut losses short and let profit run. A trader needs to be patient, learn to read and interpret  chart. Above all greed should never be entertain   by a trader. If one can discipline  himself  to exhibit  these characters then he is a trader.
Activity: 382
Merit: 100
Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy
February 01, 2018, 02:58:56 AM
   I will add a few important rules:
- Do not work with borrowed money.
- There is no high price to start purchases, there is no low price to start sales.
- "The biggest enemy is nerves." Control emotions. Discipline and patience!
- Before entering the market, decide how much you are willing to lose. If you do not decide, do not go in; you will definitely lose everything.
- You should not trade. You must manage the risks.
Lol, quite funny 😄 only someone who’s crazy would trade with a borrowed,  that’s a heavy risk for someone to take. The best thing to do with a borrowed money is to invest it, that way, you’re sure of making profit by the end of the week or month, depending on their system.
Activity: 222
Merit: 11
Create Your Decentralized Life
February 01, 2018, 02:56:17 AM
One thing I've noticed as a trader - There is no better feeling than finding an amazing coin that not many people know about. It's like you can smell the profit, and it is addicting
Hahahaha yes this happens. And I suppose this must had happened with all those lucky persons of 2010 or around who came to know about bitcoins and they smelt the good profits out of it. Those people are seriously so amazing who had taken bitcoins in their accounts at that starting time. And now they’re playing in hundred thousands of dollars by trading and holding and investing.
The op really has some points in this.  Greediness is the number one thing that can make us to lose money in trading.  Some people  will like to invest all they have in trading,  just because they are looking to make bigger profit, but at the end, they will still lose it. So if one don’t want to end up in pretty bad loss, they should minimize what they put in.
Pages:
Jump to: