Pages:
Author

Topic: Charity + Crypto? - page 3. (Read 593 times)

Activity: 315
Merit: 2
May 02, 2019, 05:51:15 PM
And what about their token value? I see that many people are using this platform to earn some tokens and many advertisers use it to attract users to use their platform. But why the price of the token is still so low? I am an ICO investor and total market cap is only 60 000$ is it really a successful platform?
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/crowdholding/
There is always a reason behind every project, which most times, is meant to benefit the team.
This might look like a charity, but i believe it is a mutual platform for all.
Well, one of the good thing i see about it is that, the community might also benefit, depending on the value of the coin, but it definitely will take time before it grows to a satisfactory level. Else, i would just prefer to buy on exchange, instead of participating in earning tokens on the platform which might get to no where.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
May 02, 2019, 04:48:41 PM
I've been using the platform for a long time now and I really like it.

It's a great way to earn not just their token, but numerous other tokens without doing just basic social media sharing bounty. I would recommend this platform to anyone who is looking to earn some crypto without investing or mining.
Activity: 86
Merit: 4
May 02, 2019, 05:27:09 PM
I will still categorized crowdholdings as a new platform and it will take time to grow ,for now take tour eye off the 60,000$ market cap and enjoy the ride ,in the near future it will perform more better
I would say it's difficult to do so.. I think probably the team is not designing enough mechanics to grow the value of the currency alongside the platform adoption.. I  might not speak too highly of binance exchange lately but I think they have proven to be the best project in term of consideration of investors because they keep devicing numerous ways to add value to the binance currency.. I think the crowdholding platform should do the same..
Activity: 79
Merit: 5
May 02, 2019, 08:10:53 AM
Hello everyone,

I am a avid user of a crypto platform called Crowdholding. They are a micro task platform where you earn crypto for giving feedback, taking part in bounties and numerous other tasks. Recently they have been helping a charity by crowdsourcing ideas. What do you think about that? Are there any other platforms like this? Below is the task they put up recently, where you give feedback and earn their token for giving advice to a charity.

https://www.crowdholding.com/project/340/task/909/advise-us-the-ways-for-charity-fundraising

Crowdholding has over 37,000 signups and 100+ projects, I think they are a sleeping giant and they have continued to grow quietly even through the rough market. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a way to earn crypto.

Looks a very interesting platform with a nice community.

Also just looked on the website and it works very well, I've signed up to Crowdholding. It's a cool name, but it doesn't really sell itself compared to other bounty platforms, most of them have the name in the title. Remember that most people in the world do not know much about crypto, never mind airdrops and bounties.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
May 01, 2019, 11:28:39 AM
It's an interesting platform and I like the fact they are trying to change the bounty system.

I think the idea of crowdsourcing ideas has never really taken off, but maybe involving crypto might spark that idea into life.

The platform looks good, constant content and they seem to be working hard on getting users and upgrading the platform, they need to work on the token price though as if it increases to 1 cent, everyone will be on the platform earning crypto and also investing into the token because of speculation.

I've signed up and keeping an eye on them, looks a good platform that currently is undervalued.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
May 01, 2019, 02:56:05 AM
And what about their token value? I see that many people are using this platform to earn some tokens and many advertisers use it to attract users to use their platform. But why the price of the token is still so low? I am an ICO investor and total market cap is only 60 000$ is it really a successful platform?

I agree they need to work on their token value, but all it takes is it to increase and then they will be huge.

How many platforms do you know that have over 37,000 signups and 100+ projects? The hard part is getting the users and the platform, the token can grow as long as they start getting on exchanges.

I think that the 60k makes them seem very undervalued, and we know that if their token increases by 0.01 cent then all of a sudden it's not 60k. I wanted to talk more about what they are doing than the value of them, but it's a fair point.
I use the platform because they occasionally have bounties for some good coins. Though they may have 37,000 signups and 100+ projects they have very few active users. Even the project you highlighted in your earlier post only has 13 comments and 53 votes. The problem they have is that the bounties offered on the platform pay very little so you get lots of people signing up but when they realise they are getting less than $0.01 for doing the task they don't come back. They need to introduce some minimum bounty prices if they want to create a site people will return to.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
https://youengine.io/
May 01, 2019, 01:22:36 AM
Indeed there can work togheter and people can donate via crypto, i already see some old users who open topic and who want can donate via crypto and they buy with crypto and donate what children needs. But you need new investors for your project to make the price goes up.
It is a pity, of course, to see that in the field of cryptocurrency there is almost no benign direction. I think that this is due to difficult situations in the market and in the future it will change in a positive way.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
April 30, 2019, 04:08:37 PM
Indeed there can work togheter and people can donate via crypto, i already see some old users who open topic and who want can donate via crypto and they buy with crypto and donate what children needs. But you need new investors for your project to make the price goes up.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
April 30, 2019, 11:57:33 AM
yes, that a good to give charity to other, but you must remember its a project you need more feature or roadmap to attract investor.
and yeah we can see total cap only 60k $ and ATH in 300k$ and now in phase -86% from first price.
so i dont want to say your project bad or what because its already 1 year, some project wont be survive in 3 month.
but this project need new innovation or feature to attract people for joining.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
April 30, 2019, 11:31:38 AM
I will still categorized crowdholdings as a new platform and it will take time to grow ,for now take tour eye off the 60,000$ market cap and enjoy the ride ,in the near future it will perform more better
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
April 30, 2019, 10:40:43 AM

I agree they need to work on their token value, but all it takes is it to increase and then they will be huge.

How many platforms do you know that have over 37,000 signups and 100+ projects? The hard part is getting the users and the platform, the token can grow as long as they start getting on exchanges.

I think that the 60k makes them seem very undervalued, and we know that if their token increases by 0.01 cent then all of a sudden it's not 60k. I wanted to talk more about what they are doing than the value of them, but it's a fair point.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
April 30, 2019, 10:19:23 AM
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
April 30, 2019, 10:10:17 AM
Hello everyone,

I am a avid user of a crypto platform called Crowdholding. They are a micro task platform where you earn crypto for giving feedback, taking part in bounties and numerous other tasks. Recently they have been helping a charity by crowdsourcing ideas. What do you think about that? Are there any other platforms like this? Below is the task they put up recently, where you give feedback and earn their token for giving advice to a charity.

https://www.crowdholding.com/project/340/task/909/advise-us-the-ways-for-charity-fundraising

Crowdholding has over 37,000 signups and 100+ projects, I think they are a sleeping giant and they have continued to grow quietly even through the rough market. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a way to earn crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: