Pages:
Author

Topic: Charity Raffle: Let's Give The Poor a Working Chance! - page 3. (Read 5399 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Per aspera ad astra!
Just paid 4 BTC to 15ruUNKaqZrDm6v8tzgGgs41bwKRLxMJJi

Good luck Wink

That address is the direct donations address, so I'm assuming you weren't looking for tickets. :S

I always do one address per entrant because there's no other (easy) way to know who's sent BTC.

If you are after some tickets, please can you send 5 BTC to yourself at the input address and I'll get tenakha to sort out that BTC moving to the prize fund wallet.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10

Good luck Wink

Thank you for your participation. Luceo is usually pretty quick about getting tickets added. I've participated in a previous raffle of his and it was handled well.
donator
Activity: 446
Merit: 262
Interesting.

Good luck Wink
Hey EskimoBob,

I know a lot of charities do end up paying a lot into the pockets of beneficiaries who aren't the ones you'd expect (usually lobbying groups), but OI is very transparent about its figures and I've checked them out.

They are also endorsed by (amongst others): Bill Gates, Bill Clinton, Princess Anne, the First Lady of Uganda and HP.

If any of those names are a some sort of a seal of honesty and trust for you, I think you are in real trouble. Smiley 

Bill Gates - this guy is a liar and a fkn thieve.
Bill Clinton - LOL, this guy is a politician for fk sake! He is a borderline sociopath and a pathological liar.
And rest of those names, LOL, really? Smiley

Please, find some better way to help those in real need and not those, who are lazy drugged up fucktards, demanding! next handout.

Not everything is a conspiracy theory. Now go buy a ticket. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank
Hey EskimoBob,

I know a lot of charities do end up paying a lot into the pockets of beneficiaries who aren't the ones you'd expect (usually lobbying groups), but OI is very transparent about its figures and I've checked them out.

They are also endorsed by (amongst others): Bill Gates, Bill Clinton, Princess Anne, the First Lady of Uganda and HP.

If any of those names are a some sort of a seal of honesty and trust for you, I think you are in real trouble. Smiley 

Bill Gates - this guy is a liar and a fkn thieve.
Bill Clinton - LOL, this guy is a politician for fk sake! He is a borderline sociopath and a pathological liar.
And rest of those names, LOL, really? Smiley

Please, find some better way to help those in real need and not those, who are lazy drugged up fucktards, demanding! next handout.
Per aspera ad astra!
Hey EskimoBob,

legendary
Activity: 910
Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank
C'mon guys, let's get these moving!

You are probably a good guy and mean well. I am NOT saying, that you are scammer. I see you like to do something good but I think you are wasting your time and other peoples coin.
Charities are scams and never really help the proposed target. Most of the money is wasted on keeping the charity machine running and captains well paid and with healthy account balances. It's a business and really ugly one.
Charities and all sorts of "protection" and "rights" organisations/services/etc are the worst. Their business plans require spreading of FUD ( Fear, uncertainty and doubt). More fear and bullshit they spread, more money they can get and only loser in this ugly game is the "protected" one (and fools who support that racket). 
This is not the way to help people who need helping - all you do is make some greedy sociopath in this "charity" scam a bit richer.

Do not take it personally.

Cheers

Per aspera ad astra!
Got a couple saying they're going to enter when more people enter. Grin

Hopefully this one will go a lot faster than the asic raffle. Smiley
Per aspera ad astra!
I see that you got me added. Thank you sir.
Per aspera ad astra!
Couple up for EasyAt.

Who else wants to join us? Smiley
Excellent. I hope I win, but even if not, I'm glad to help out during this holiday season.
Per aspera ad astra!
Tickets up, keep the orders coming guys, let's get this donation in well in time for Christmas.
I'm in for 2 tickets. Thanks for all your hard work.
Per aspera ad astra!
Appreciate your entry, sir.
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Sound like the "teach a man to fish" charity - those are the best Smiley

Cheers for putting sc2btc.com down for 10 tix.
Per aspera ad astra!
16 up so far. 1/16 of all tickets sold. Smiley
Activity: 868
Sent the 2 BTC and I would also like to publicly announce that I am donating all of my winnings to the same charity.

If I win anything I will send them to Tenakha (15ruUNKaqZrDm6v8tzgGgs41bwKRLxMJJi) as well.

i love the spirit of Christmas Cheesy

Good luck with the charity raffle and thanks Luceo
Per aspera ad astra!
PMing you a deposit address.
Pages:
Jump to: