Pages:
Author

Topic: Charlie Lee is moving from Litecoin to NANO - page 4. (Read 539 times)

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1343
February 28, 2018, 07:14:33 PM
Q. Would this be classed as FAKE and MISREPORTED NEWS?
A. Yea

its always good to check a reliable source in these situations and in this
situation the source of the river is Charlie himself.
His twitter post from 40 minutes ago puts a dam across that river.

For those of you that are upset that I posted something positive about a "competitor", all I can say is too bad.
There's room for more than 1 coin. I call it as I see it. If you have been following me for a bit, you've seen that
I also like Monero & Decred. Now, back to Litecoin!

https://mobile.twitter.com/SatoshiLite/status/968977291748417536
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
February 28, 2018, 07:07:51 PM
What a clickbait,he isnt moving from LTC to NANO and he just express his thoughts about NANO,if he really appreciate something either its a competitor or not he will support it,the technology behind NANO is really promising and we could see how these two coin could make a better coin.I want to see LTC + NANO fork so that these two will be more massive.
Activity: 256
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO
February 28, 2018, 07:02:55 PM
He just want to express his thoughts,supporting his coin's competitor is really unexpected but it shows how good he is,competition wont be the reason why he will disrespect other's project.He is not another Roger Ver,but he is a great man which i showing a good sportmanship with his competitor,we will see how this statement will affect NANO's price.
Activity: 436
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 28, 2018, 06:56:01 PM
He didnt say he will switch to NANO,the just want to express his support to a great coin like NANO,being a good man he doesnt mind if the coin is LTC's competitor and it shows that he is un-biased because most of the people wont do that to their competitors,what a great sportmanship that he has,we might see some merging of team if the NANO will postitively response to charlie lee.
So, that means the coin will get pumped then the money from NANO will be pumped into Litecoin. Not a bad strategy.
Activity: 207
The future is your Genome
February 28, 2018, 06:53:17 PM
He is really a good man,he will never be the same as others like Roger Ver which is clearly showing competitions with the other coin's .He will just adopt to NANO's technology because he is convinced to its potential,but the didnt say he will switch from LTC to NANO.He also have some NANOs because he truly believe it is a good coin,we will see how will NANO reacts to Charlie Lee's support.
Activity: 210
February 28, 2018, 06:49:04 PM
Adopting is different from moving,we wont abandon his own coin because he knows what will happen to his team,the users of his coin.He is just showing some great sportmanship because it is really unexpected from a competitor to give commends to LTC's counter side.This is why i am loving this man,a great true cryptocurrency lover.
February 28, 2018, 06:42:35 PM
He didnt say he will switch to NANO,the just want to express his support to a great coin like NANO,being a good man he doesnt mind if the coin is LTC's competitor and it shows that he is un-biased because most of the people wont do that to their competitors,what a great sportmanship that he has,we might see some merging of team if the NANO will postitively response to charlie lee.
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
February 28, 2018, 06:42:28 PM
Charlie Lee looked at NANO 2 days ago: https://np.reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/80c6fg/questions_about_nano_from_charlie_lee/

And it look like he adopted it: https://twitter.com/SatoshiLite/status/968931625001140224 ... even though it is a completely different technology and a direct competitor to Litecoin (fast and cheap transactions)

What does it mean for Litecoin and Bitcoin (the coins he was strongly supporting) ?
He's adopting the nano but it seems charlie just bought some nano and out them all into his wallet.  But it looks like another FOMO from charlie lee or he has got a paid to promote such centralized coin in hit twitter. NANO used DAG systemn which very similar to IOTA itself. Used the server to validating any transaction to make the fees worth zero because they don't need to pay the miners again.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
February 28, 2018, 06:37:33 PM
He's not 'moving', he bought some NANO....
I find it for normal Charlie Lee to invest in other projects and alts. What do you want, a man with millions to not spend some on alt investments?!

Also, I completely agree with him, that NANO is one of the best now, despite the BitGrail 'hack'.

That's the same logic as Warren Buffet not investing into other companies only because he owns Berkshire Hathaway  Grin

I find it very tiresome that people often misinterpret other's intention and their decisions.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
February 28, 2018, 06:34:29 PM
ehh ... after reading the reddit and the tweet (whoo a tweet).  Didnt seem like that big of deal.  Today its shill or be shilled.  That seemed rather mild imo.  So, I would say it has zero impact on any of his other interest especially lite coin.  But who am I? Haha I'm presuming a lot to come to that conclusion.
WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling
February 28, 2018, 06:30:44 PM
He didnt say he will switch to the LTC's competitor,the just want to support the coin.He is truly a good man because his competitors are still being tagged as good coin.In the future we might see some merging of coins,and that would be good LTC's technology combined to NANO's technology will be massive if these two coins will forge to create something bigger.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
February 28, 2018, 06:27:01 PM
His action is a bit strange, he can invest on other coins but he should retain a share of the coin he nurtured I mean not as a majority holder, this speaks for someone who lacks responsibility on his past works, the community still looked upon him being the creator.
Activity: 107
February 28, 2018, 06:25:57 PM
topic starter just wants to pump nano, thats all
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
February 28, 2018, 06:23:10 PM
Is this a real news? If this is a real news there will no huge impact on litecoin as far as i know, he was bought NANO and not "moving" from litecoin to nano and he got fascinated to NANO's technology but he still supporting his own creation according to twitter post prior from his latest post about NANO so, there is nothing worry about and besides, litecoin is his own creation after all.
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
February 28, 2018, 06:15:11 PM
I see a nice pump for NANO

Charlie Lee is out of LTC, his funds had to go somewhere
... I wonder if we see more pumps from Charlie for other coins.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
February 28, 2018, 06:13:07 PM
Charlie Lee looked at NANO 2 days ago: https://np.reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/80c6fg/questions_about_nano_from_charlie_lee/

And it look like he adopted it: https://twitter.com/SatoshiLite/status/968931625001140224 ... even though it is a completely different technology and a direct competitor to Litecoin (fast and cheap transactions)

What does it mean for Litecoin and Bitcoin (the coins he was strongly supporting) ?

Very interesting information. It actually proves that LTC is NOT well decentralized as it heavily depends on Charlie Lee.
Many of us would like to see a fully decentralized coin in terms of technology, not effected by somebodies opinion and government's regulations.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
February 28, 2018, 06:12:04 PM
Charlie Lee is a very important figure that is whose ideas are valued in the world of cryptocurrency, but we have witnessed a lot of irresponsible explanations and confusion. Therefore anyone shouldn't be hasty to be cautious against these news.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
February 28, 2018, 06:03:23 PM
Wow. Is this real news? Twitter and other social networks are very often hacked. I have not seen official news yet. But the cardinal change of the vector in their work is very difficult in any case. I hope Charlie Lee knows what he is doing.
If he does not change his job, but only declares his purchase, then this is an illegal uplift, since he is a public person.
Activity: 66
February 28, 2018, 06:01:15 PM
He's not 'moving', he bought some NANO....
True... for now he just said that the technology is "pretty neat" and what it provides is "good to be true" and that he bought some.

But as far as I know he never promoted any other coin other than BTC and Litecoin, even less a coin that is a direct competitor to Litecoin... Also the fact that he made his own research before doing this tweet shows that he is serious about it.

Will he ignore NANO for now on, or focus equally on Litecoin and NANO even though they are competitor or move to NANO ... that it still to be seen.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
February 28, 2018, 05:56:42 PM

He also owns Decred, So what If he invested some in NANO? He's never going to abandon LTC, It's his creation after all. Tongue I think NANO is quite a good investment.
Pages:
Jump to: