Pages:
Author

Topic: Chart Shows Bitcoin Hitting $91,000 By March 2020 - page 2. (Read 276 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 515
Get'em boys
No one can predict the market movement. even if the big institutions says that bitcoin will go down or up. do not trust any of them. even the news.

Here is the chart of forbes based on your link

It a decent analysis but 91,000 dollars is a little overboard looking at how much time we are left with to in 2020 and considering how much fear regulators bring to crypto users(traders) I think the prediction should have being half or a quarter of 91,000 dollars.

Should this come true the new elite will be born, fingerss crossed.
Activity: 644
Merit: 502
Why not cause $ 100k in a market that can move so fast. The graphic tells everything.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
this is just speculation, I still remember that some time ago John Mcafee once gave a statement that bitcoin will reach $500k by 2020.
we all want the best, so we can conclude bitcoin price in 2020 is $90k the lowest price and $500k the highest price  Wink Kiss
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
I am quite indifferent to this speculative news of $91000 and more interested in how bitcoin will have resolved its scalability issues by the same March 2020. The last time we hit all time high of $20000, bitcoin was almost rendered useless due to high transaction fees and extreme delay in confirmation despite it's high price.
Activity: 294
Merit: 125
No one can predict the market movement. even if the big institutions says that bitcoin will go down or up. do not trust any of them. even the news.

Here is the chart of forbes based on your link

Activity: 91
Merit: 0
It's possible we could see bitcoin as high as 91,000 or even higher. I think given the current market if people were offered for bitcoin to be at even $20,000 for March 2020 then they would take that. Last time we had a crash close to the current one was 2014 and it took near 3 years to return to the previous ATH. That would mean it won't be until near the end of 2020 or early 2021.

Gosh, you are right! Didn't know that the 2014 crash took 3 years to recover!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 12
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
At the moment market is full of panic, negativity and fud so until there are no signs of reversal people will not be happy and they will not accept the fact the crypto is just getting started and it will grow in coming months and years so no need to panic sell at the moment.
Activity: 364
Merit: 255
not very clear to me. The last decline is somewhere between 2017 and 2018, but what about the current situation? What if we will sit at a bearish market for 3-12 months like it happened before?
Activity: 322
Merit: 114
It's possible we could see bitcoin as high as 91,000 or even higher. I think given the current market if people were offered for bitcoin to be at even $20,000 for March 2020 then they would take that. Last time we had a crash close to the current one was 2014 and it took near 3 years to return to the previous ATH. That would mean it won't be until near the end of 2020 or early 2021.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 504
Saw this article being shared by many in FB groups.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckjones/2018/03/17/chart-shows-bitcoin-hitting-91000-by-march-2020/

Tom Lee, Fundstrat Global Advisors’ Head of Research, thinks it could rise to $91,000 by March 2020. Fundstrat and Lee have compiled an impressive database, statistics and graphs on Bitcoin that helps to visualize short-term and long-term trends. They include the cost of mining Bitcoins, hourly, daily and monthly trading trends and technical analysis.

Any thoughts? Smiley

(Couldn't find the original source for the "compiled database, statistics and graphs" though).

Bonus:
“March is typically the worst month for bitcoin, rising 1 of last 7 years,” they wrote in sharing the following chart.
Source: https://www.marketwatch.com/story/bitcoins-bull-market-intact-expect-91000-by-2020-says-fundstrat-2018-03-15
I can say that tom lee speculation can't be considered as a serious speculation. I have seen he was making a lot of prediction about the future of crypto in so many times and the majority of his predictions become fail. The chart is unpredictable because crypto depends on the news and rumour. We know that we will see what will be happening in G20. I think that will give a conclusion about where will we go in the future.
Even some more expertise than tom lee said that bitcoin will worth more than 100k in some years later.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckjones/2018/03/17/chart-shows-bitcoin-hitting-91000-by-march-2020/

Tom Lee, Fundstrat Global Advisors’ Head of Research, thinks it could rise to $91,000 by March 2020. Fundstrat and Lee have compiled an impressive database, statistics and graphs on Bitcoin that helps to visualize short-term and long-term trends. They include the cost of mining Bitcoins, hourly, daily and monthly trading trends and technical analysis.

Any thoughts? Smiley

(Couldn't find the original source for the "compiled database, statistics and graphs" though).

Bonus:
“March is typically the worst month for bitcoin, rising 1 of last 7 years,” they wrote in sharing the following chart.
Source: https://www.marketwatch.com/story/bitcoins-bull-market-intact-expect-91000-by-2020-says-fundstrat-2018-03-15

well
like i say on many many speculation price thread.
if u believe it , just believe it.
no one people will guarantee all of prediction.
me also have speculation about price
and continue hodl , altough on price down and down.
Activity: 91
Merit: 0

Any thoughts? Smiley

Bonus:
Pages:
Jump to: