Pages:
Author

Topic: Charts you have to see before Halving - page 2. (Read 312 times)

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622
May 02, 2020, 03:14:32 AM
It is also worth to mention that first halving decreased inflation from 25% to 12%, second halving from 9% to 4,5% and third one will decrease inflation from 3,8% to 1,9%. So every next halving has weaker fundamental influence on price and start to be only pump and dump. Fifth halving will decrease inflation from 0.4% to 0.2% - close to dust.

It is also worth to mention that average volume in 2009-2012 was like 0-10 mln $ daily. It it more than 10 bil $ now. So we are talking about completely different market and completely different (much weaker) trigger event (even if it is called the same) so in my opinion we can expect totally different output especially that:

1- We weren't in pandemic fear during last halving, we also weren't recovering after 60% dump.
2-FED just announced 2.3 trillion $ print "fighting with covid-19" (it's not the first print last month). Doing that they increased whole world money supply by ~3%. During single print. In my opinion it may have bigger fundamental influence on bitcoin price than halving.
the broad money supply ($80.9 trillion).
Federal Reserve takes additional actions to provide up to $2.3 trillion in loans to support the economy
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521
May 01, 2020, 06:03:36 PM
ColinTCrypto notes that grow usually happen after 2-6 months after halving, not immediately

source

This is one of the more astute observations. Most of them over-emphasize the importance of miners and the halving as a bullish catalyst.

Based on timing, price action, and history (not to mention world events) I think it's likely we will remain in a re-accumulation period characterized more by sideways than parabolic gains during 2020.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
May 01, 2020, 05:34:23 PM
Will this year be prepared for over $ 10,000? Shocked I see the chart makes me optimistic, maybe I'm not the one who feels optimistic anymore, everyone must think the same as me  Grin, but the price reduction has been $ 1000 in 1 day, from $ 9400 to $ 8400, what do you think?
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 3063
Leave no FUD unchallenged
May 01, 2020, 03:16:45 PM

Play safe out there, it's a dangerous economic climate for taking risks.  Although it should go without saying, the last halvings took place under very different circumstances, so it's even more difficult than normal to predict how this one is going to unfold.

Activity: 910
Merit: 371
May 01, 2020, 02:49:37 PM
I collected on the Internet some interesting charts you should see before halving which happens on May, 12th
They only made me more bullish in perspective

So. Let's go

"Halving" search requests all-time record

source

As in 2016, we see how the number of whales increases rapidly

source

Hash Ribbons Indicator gives a signal to buy right after miners capitulation

source

ColinTCrypto notes that grow usually happen after 2-6 months after halving, not immediately

source

Price action structure here

source

Halving patterns from Coindesk

source

Stock-to-Flow model

source

Fundamental reasons

source

And the last one — the rainbow chart. Don't take it serious

source

Are you ready?  Cool Grin