Pages:
Author

Topic: Chase bank limiting cash and banning international wire transfers November 17??? - page 2. (Read 6966 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
A year or two?

The Federal Reserve won't be able to monetize the US government's debt forever. We've already hit the wall and now we're just waiting for our butts to catch up and slam us into the wall harder.

A year or two, yes.
Activity: 826
Merit: 508
Because the bankers will let you what? Move your fiat to bitcoin through coinbase/mt gox when the time comes?

There will come a time, soon, when people won't want to convert from btc to fiat. In the meantime, Bitcoin will continue to slowly suck up excess liquidity until it becomes more liquid than the fiat weighed down by debt.

It will be a very different monetary world in a year or two and Bitcoin is already helping to shape it.

A year or two? Let's not get too ahead of ourselves. I remember thinking the same thing when i first heard about bitcoin in 2010.... but these things take time. A lot of time.
Activity: 476
Because the bankers will let you what? Move your fiat to bitcoin through coinbase/mt gox when the time comes?

There will come a time, soon, when people won't want to convert from btc to fiat. In the meantime, Bitcoin will continue to slowly suck up excess liquidity until it becomes more liquid than the fiat weighed down by debt.

It will be a very different monetary world in a year or two and Bitcoin is already helping to shape it.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
minds.com/Wilikon
Everyday more laws, restrictions and limits. For every restriction they lift, three new pop up.
All the money is being sucked up by the top.
You live in your little McCube, surviving of Big Macs and putting in work at the MacFactory everyday.
Nowadays you still have some money and bitcoins, one day the only thing you will have is MacCoupons and store credit.
I think I'm going to live in some shed one day and just live off hunting.

Hunting? Better be with knives and hunting bows. 2nd amendment is next.
Activity: 308
Everyday more laws, restrictions and limits. For every restriction they lift, three new pop up.
All the money is being sucked up by the top.
You live in your little McCube, surviving of Big Macs and putting in work at the MacFactory everyday.
Nowadays you still have some money and bitcoins, one day the only thing you will have is MacCoupons and store credit.
I think I'm going to live in some shed one day and just live off hunting.

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Mis direction.. Oh look a pony!
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
I was hoping it was another alex jones delirium

Sad Sad Sad
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
Must be a joke mail I hope.

If InfoWars is the source, it's very probable!

Yes I made sure to add a bunch of "Huh" on the subject line. We shall know soon enough  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

If InfoWars is the source, it's very probable!
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
I don't know but I hope this is true. This will help bitcoin adoption  Grin

legendary
Activity: 997
Merit: 1002
Gamdom.com
More reason to join or create a credit union. Thinks it's time for people to vote with their wallets and close their accounts with these crooks
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
--------------->¿?
I don't know but I hope this is true. This will help bitcoin adoption  Grin
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
http://www.infowars.com/chase-bank-limits-cash-withdrawals-bans-international-wire-transfers/

Dear Business Customer,
Starting November 17, 2013:
- You will no longer be able to send international wire transfers. You will still be able to send domestic wires and receive both domestic and international wires. We’ll cancel any international wire transfers, including reccurring ones, you scheduled to be sent after this date.
- Your cash activity limit for these accounts(s) will be $50,000 per statement cycle, per account. Cash activity is the combined total of cash deposits made at branches, night drops and ATMs and cash withdrawals made at branches (including purchases of money orders) and ATMs.
These changes will help us more effectively manage the risks involved with these types of transactions.
Another letter (PDF) received by Peak to Peak Charter School, a college in Colorado, states that the option to send both international and domestic wire transfers has been withdrawn from Chase business savings account holders.
---------------------------------------

Pages:
Jump to: