Pages:
Author

Topic: [CHEAP] 20000 - 50000 REAL TWITTER FOLLOWERS! - page 2. (Read 1013 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
If you are buying this with bots all will be deleted when twitter detect them so this service won't make anything in the long run.
Followers are not bots, I guarantee that more than 60% is real ( 100% is real, but with low amount of posts so twitteraudit.. )

can you show us your twitter handle with 50,000 real followers when checked in the twitteraudit for proof? im interested in your service if you can provide it

I can't show anything because nobody ordered this..

why not make a one account with 5000 real followers, an try to sell them? who is buying something without demo or sample and he can not see what buying

Do you think anyone wants this? I think my service is better than selling just account.. :/

can you show us your twitter handle with 50,000 real followers when checked in the twitteraudit for proof? im interested in your service if you can provide it

haven't you tried it yourself before offering such kind of service? sounds like fishy :/

We can use escrow Wink

If you claim them to be real, offer vouch followers and have the person who vouched for you do a twitter audit. I highly doubt the followers are real.
Activity: 320
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
If you are buying this with bots all will be deleted when twitter detect them so this service won't make anything in the long run.
Followers are not bots, I guarantee that more than 60% is real ( 100% is real, but with low amount of posts so twitteraudit.. )

why not make a one account with 5000 real followers, an try to sell them? who is buying something without demo or sample and he can not see what buying

Do you think anyone wants this? I think my service is better than selling just account.. :/

haven't you tried it yourself before offering such kind of service? sounds like fishy :/

We can use escrow Wink
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Do you want to increase your followers on Twitter? Get paid more for Bitcointalk twitter campaigns? You are in the right place!

Twitter followers

20000 - 50000 followers for $5.99 in BTC

Address for payments:

12UiPjjBUio2YQ5sJVTaUUCJRJaxxNtAgH

If you have any question, just PM me.. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: