Pages:
Author

Topic: Cheap coins flying to my attention! - page 2. (Read 890 times)

copper member
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
May 03, 2021, 07:42:08 PM
I just got all the cheapest coins on CMC and it’ll either be really good percentage gains or really bad haha

But this is all with “extra” money I wouldn’t be devastated with losing.

XAP, YLD, XBC, and Blocknet (BLOCK).

Such coins are only good for short term trading if you hold them for long time you may loose all your investments because coins like these increases only once then after few months their prices start decreasing which result in delisting of these coins from exchanges so only buy these types of coins for very short period of time. Once you get profit sell them and invest in top 10 potential coin.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
May 03, 2021, 07:36:11 PM
Cheap coins don't mean it is a shitcoin, As long as the project is still alive and in progress the future of it is bright. There are many good coins that are currently sleeping in value but the market is waiting for the product to be delivered.  There are still hidden gems in the market right now and when it shines, I hope it's not too late for y'all. Though there are still risk involved it will all depend on the trust you will put on that coins project.
I definitely agree with this one. One amazing project I know that has been around since 2018 is Stakenet with its native currency XSN. The development team is currently gearing up for the release of their Layer 3 protocol Lightning DEX.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
May 03, 2021, 06:08:36 PM
I think it is a logical investment. I also search for altcoins that are very, very cheap. and I usually collect these very cheap altcoins that I find. When we invest a small amount, it gives us thousands of millions of coins. This is also a huge advantage. If luck is on our side, even one of them is enough to save our lives. We have the potential to become very rich when we sell the amount we have from these cheap coins, which have grown nicely. That's why cheap coins are important to me.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
May 03, 2021, 06:01:26 PM
Well if you wanna try to get some profit I think you have to take more risk. People said, high risk high return.
but among your options. maybe you can go with Apollon, especially when the price was decreasing, so you can gain some profit from it. in this week the price of apollon was already bounce back to become strong, and I think it is the good sign.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
April 28, 2021, 04:00:06 PM
Cheap coins are very attractive, because the price is still very cheap, these coins can increase many times over, but not all new coins will always go up, they can also become trash coins that will never rise, one of the new coins that I have recommend is MYID coin, this coin is still very new and has been listed on xt.com
Guys, the price of a coin is formed largely based on the market supply of coins. If there are a lot of them on the market, then their price proportionally may not be so high. Therefore, advice, look not only at the price, but also at the total supply of coins, and based on this, look at the total capitalization. This will help you better understand the financial capabilities of the coin.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 322
April 28, 2021, 03:12:07 PM
I just got all the cheapest coins on CMC and it’ll either be really good percentage gains or really bad haha

Honestly I do not invest into low marketcap coins that frequently because they end up being untested most of the time. That doesn't mean that they won't make any profit, even though 9 out of 10 will not be good at all, that 1 will make you x100 profit and thats awesome I agree, however reality is the ones at the top could still make you x2 and that is good enough for me, a guaranteed income from those coins means a lot more to me than the risk and potential of the low market cap ones.

I can still buy ethereum right now and there is a chance it could x2 in the next year, same with bnb, why would go with 576th coin and risk my investment for x5 when there is a x2 guaranteed eventually? Which is why I do not risk myself, my money is already not a lot, and if I risk that as well I will end up with absolutely nothing, I just go with the top three and I am loving the returns so far.
Activity: 686
Merit: 28
PUGG.io
April 28, 2021, 02:12:29 PM
choosing cheap coins does not mean you will get great profitable income, but you can try your luck there. I think you can choose a project with strong fundamentals, I will include Btt as my cheap coin
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
April 28, 2021, 01:33:52 PM
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/peakdefi/
cheap, NFT's this summer
OKEx listing soon
Activity: 1274
Merit: 337
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
April 28, 2021, 12:30:38 PM
You need to research and observe to buy cheap tokens and it is not as easy as we imagine ,, the luck factor also becomes more profitable..
Yes, and the luck factor just happens by chance and will never happen to the same person at the same time,
so buying cheap tokens is actually easy but the risks are sometimes very big.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 28, 2021, 11:07:53 AM
You need to research and observe to buy cheap tokens and it is not as easy as we imagine ,, the luck factor also becomes more profitable..
Activity: 978
Merit: 250
April 27, 2021, 07:59:05 PM

This kind of nature is mostly found in newbies, but you are smart that you will buy with extra money. Some of us have so much extra money, but we shouldn't invest in all the cheapest altcoins. You can make that invest if you can afford to lose. But I would prefer those altcoins to be listed as a good exchange. You couldn't sell your altcoins if there were all fake volumes. Here only I like YLD and BLOCK, there is a good volume and exchange.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
April 27, 2021, 07:28:34 PM

Sorry I have to say your choice is bad enough in choosing coins for investment, because it is not a guarantee that cheap coins will make a good profit.
Even though the capital you use is extra money, still it's not a good thing investing in cheap and unpopular coins. If you want to invest in cheap coins,
at least choose one that has high volume and is popular. Because coins that have high volume and are popular recover faster if we sell them too late.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 4265
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
April 27, 2021, 07:16:10 PM
You don't buy coins because they are cheap. You buy coins because they have a purpose and a fundamental that is driving them. Buying coins because they are cheap we only get you hurt. So in case of next time do a proper research before deciding to buy any coin.

Well that should be the case but this is cryptocurency and things are quite different from her here. You might invest in what you'll consider the best project out there with all the right things +like whitepaper, team, etc) put in place and yet some roundom shitcoin will outperform your coins and you'll begin to question your decision making.

Although this doesn't mean you should go chasing after shitcoin just because you want quick profits. Just as you have said, the chasers will end up hurting themselves, as the market can crash at anytime without them evening knowing the market is crashing.

Some will confused it for a dip thinking the market will recover with other market but by then, it'll be too last.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
April 27, 2021, 07:11:23 PM

Buy on coins which you do seem to have the chance to pump up and as you mentioned that those are extra money which is good to hear off because when we do make use of extra funds

then it doesnt really hurt that much in case the price goes to the opposite side.You would really be getting some good chances of making profits with low caps if its been pumped by some

whale which means that would be a good profit for you but only into those coins which are really undervalued or underrated but this might really took for long years to happen.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 27, 2021, 07:05:54 PM
I hope it could be worth buying for you. Because most of the shitcoins are literally trash and don't even increase decently at anytime. But as long as you don't take a too big risk, I think it's worth giving them a shot.  Grin  But one should be careful about the possibility that the project could be scam.
Cheap coins don't mean it is a shitcoin, As long as the project is still alive and in progress the future of it is bright. There are many good coins that are currently sleeping in value but the market is waiting for the product to be delivered.  There are still hidden gems in the market right now and when it shines, I hope it's not too late for y'all. Though there are still risk involved it will all depend on the trust you will put on that coins project.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 343
April 27, 2021, 06:59:59 PM
The basic thing is that you spend the money that you can afford to lose, because if you are using more, you may be stressed when getting lost.
Well, in your case, I appreciate your bravery to pick that news coins or those that have low volume. However, you must also know that the risks may be bigger. But of course, it is not a matter if you are ready and not mind the risks.
But once more, more considerations, analysis, and also not the following hype may be the basic also things to remember and consider when going into the crypto market.
This is a sort of suicide and the chances are more on the losing side rather than to get profit. Because if we are going to invest, it is very important to look at the market volume, not only with the price. And if we analyze carefully, these coins just pump because we are in the bullish season but what will happen after this or during the bear season? That was pretty obvious that this coin will dump badly and we definitely have to lose.

But anyway, it is a choice for OP and just Good luck.
Activity: 826
Merit: 111
April 27, 2021, 06:59:38 PM

Good for you mate. This period, most altcoins grow more with the help of influencers like elon musk etc. The cheap coins you bought can eventually bring profit and also loss. But carefully going through the project properly is really important before you buy what you'll regret later.
Holding for long might be profitable but I'll advice you sell out once you reach a nice pump.
Activity: 372
Merit: 11
elysian.finance
April 27, 2021, 06:56:51 PM
You don't buy coins because they are cheap. You buy coins because they have a purpose and a fundamental that is driving them. Buying coins because they are cheap we only get you hurt. So in case of next time do a proper research before deciding to buy any coin.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 656
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
April 27, 2021, 06:53:19 PM
The basic thing is that you spend the money that you can afford to lose, because if you are using more, you may be stressed when getting lost.
Well, in your case, I appreciate your bravery to pick that news coins or those that have low volume. However, you must also know that the risks may be bigger. But of course, it is not a matter if you are ready and not mind the risks.
But once more, more considerations, analysis, and also not the following hype may be the basic also things to remember and consider when going into the crypto market.
Activity: 994
Merit: 20
April 27, 2021, 05:55:58 PM
I hope it could be worth buying for you. Because most of the shitcoins are literally trash and don't even increase decently at anytime. But as long as you don't take a too big risk, I think it's worth giving them a shot.  Grin  But one should be careful about the possibility that the project could be scam.
Pages:
Jump to: