Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟 Cheap: MLB.tv baseball, HBO Go, Comcast Xfinity, DirecTV, WWE, NBA, live TV - page 12. (Read 119724 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Just bought from this guy via Paypal. Got MLBtv, Nba league pass, Direct tv, Netflix and Hulu. Everything works, what a deal!!
Purchased the Buy 3 get 2 Free promo and couldn't be happier. Fast service and quick reply on questions I had.
(Comcast x 2, Directv, NBA League Pass, & Spotify)
Activity: 4
hello!! I bought two times the deal "Buy 2 get 1 free", everything works perfectly, answers fast and very friendly, 100% recommended!!!

(bought: directv, offsidestreams.com, videobox.com, mlb.tv premium, nba league pass and naughtyamerica.com) Grin
registered just to say hes good. everything went perfect. fast and easy.

A+ Cheesy

bought nba league pass broadband for $9. paid through amazon gift card. couldn't have been easier.
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
[email protected] is the ONLY way to buy!
Update: Replied to my emails

Thank you for vouching for me, I appreciate it

Still selling

-
Please email me if you wish to buy an account:

[email protected]

Do not send multiple emails. Wait up to 24 hours for a reply.
Eastern Standard Time.

-
Please leave a vouch post after buying, with what you bought, how you paid, etc

-Dabangg
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
I got seven accounts from this guy! He is awesome! Get service and all work great!
didnt you have any problems like hacked account or something?
Activity: 2
Very helpful seller, answered all questions in double quick time.  Paid today and received details within 20 minutes.  Logged in and everything seems great.

It's the after service that is most important to me, I paid someone else for Comcast August 2014 with warranty until June 2015!  The login stopped working last week and upon contacting the seller I received no response.  If Dabangg offers the after service he advertises then he will have a customer in me for a very long time because so far he's been excellent. 

Highly recommended!
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Got about 5 accounts from him and they are working very fast response a++
Activity: 4
THIS GUY IS THE BEST ON THE WEB! Thanks a ton! Excellent service.

FAST TURNAROUND, FAST REPLY
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
Only one word needs to be said. AWESOME!
Activity: 3
got replacements within an hour will tryi them in a few hours when i get a chance thanks again def recomend this seller to anyone
Activity: 10
Just posted the above comment and Dabangg responded already and said he would take care of the "too many viewers" issue. I just chalked it up to prime time hours on tv. He is an awesome, standup seller!! Highly recommended
Activity: 10
Emailed Dabangg. He answered all the questions I had. I sent the funds as requested and he sent the accounts as expected. Found a couple that had issues and I emailed him. He responded promptly and issued new accounts. So far, so good. I am recommending him and will update if anything changes. I did run into one account that had too many viewers on the account. I guess that's just the nature of the beast!!!
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
[email protected] is the ONLY way to buy!
@

MobGod - I have replied to your email

jp00235 - Thanks for posting, enjoy your access

cmp2005 - I have sent replacements via PM - Thanks

Oninja79 - I have re-sent the message and sent you my email via PM

Still selling, answered all emails

-Dabangg
Activity: 2
Hi

I emailed you re Comcast Xfinity account 48 hours ago but have had no response.  Can you please get back to me either via email, or in this thread.

Thanks
Activity: 11
Activity: 3
got all the accounts dead in less than 3 months plz helpp lol comcast direct tv premier and verizon all got changed passwords its been only 3 motnhs o well
Paid for Dish everywhere with Sling, sent paypal  transaction ID and the next day I received valid credentials to login.

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Check my email please when you get a min important....
Received my logins for Xfinity and DirectTV within 12 hours of my e-mailing. Paid by Amazon vouchers and working great. Thumbs up!
Pages:
Jump to: