Pages:
Author

Topic: Cheapest Coins On Any Exchange - page 2. (Read 4951 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
August 10, 2019, 01:04:21 PM
I hope you know you need to do background check on the project that own the token you want to buy before you do because there are some dead project that still exist in the market. Many of them are available in some exchange platform like Latoken. BNOW is example. The project is dead so you may be thinking the price is cheap without known is a trap. well if you are looking for token to invest, I will advice you keep an eye on AIGO token. Although the project is still undergoing token sales. APH and MB8 coin are good coin to invest in.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
August 10, 2019, 11:56:50 AM
Kinda nonsensical question, but you have quite a few trading coins that are trading at 1 satoshi or even lower. But those are mostly pure garbage (with some exceptions like Ecomi) so investing in them would be highly risky.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
August 10, 2019, 11:39:21 AM
What are some of the cheapest coins to buy on an exchange you currently know of? Super Cheap

Are you talking about exchange tokens or any tokens in any of the exchanges? Binance, Houbi and Kucoin tokens are worth to capture in the falling market. Not now.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
August 10, 2019, 11:07:40 AM
What are some of the cheapest coins to buy on an exchange you currently know of? Super Cheap
You can get information about coins in coinmarketcap, there you can see coins that have cheap prices and the price movements of these coins from day to day. But, don't just buy because the coins are cheap, you need to observe and analyze the movements of the coins before making a decision to buy them.

People don’t understand how the cryptocurrency market works and even how the coinmarket works. this is a big problem. I thought that such people have long been kicked out of this market
Activity: 980
Merit: 256
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
August 10, 2019, 06:21:42 AM
lots of cheap coins,
even for tron or cardano is still cheap compared to the highest price,
and the problem is that each exchanger has a different coin list,
which exchanger do you mean,
if exchangers are mostly common, then XRP, Tron, Cardano and also Doge are cheap coins that can be used as an option in investing or sending because of low fees.

Cheap coins are not very helpful in investment at this time and many projects have been forgotten during this period so it is necessary to research carefully before investing. I think everyone in this market wants to be able to make a big profit from a low-priced coin, but at the moment it is very unlikely because the investment demand this year is still very low. According to analysis, up to 90% of altcoin will soon be wiped out of this market this year and that is becoming true.
Activity: 625
August 10, 2019, 05:51:32 AM

You do not need super cheap. Many players buy up all the coins. For a penny, put a price on them 0 ....... 1 Et Roll Eyes h. The most important quality of coins. You can buy a bad coin that will always remain in your wallet.
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
August 10, 2019, 05:42:00 AM
What does mean cheapest? Since ATH? Or some hidden gems?
When I am looking at altcoins I really care about my investment. While Bitcoin profit is 300% this year, altcoins continuously falling down.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 212
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
August 10, 2019, 05:24:38 AM
You don’t need to ask for this because you can check it your own

Go to exchangers and surf the whole list and you’ll find what you are looking for,don’t be so lazy that even things we can do will be a burden to others

And besides we don’t need to find cheap instead we must find the most functional and profitable
Activity: 646
tozex.io
August 10, 2019, 02:35:13 AM
You sound like you want coins with almost no value in price, most of such coins can be found with doge pairs, also coinmarketcap can also be helpful but mind you some cheap coins might remain with you be careful on how you spend your bitcoin.
Activity: 812
Merit: 503
August 10, 2019, 12:48:48 AM
Are you interested in cheap coins or coins that have future prospects? Well, you can check the price section of coinmarketcap to see all price rankings.  Or probably you imply coins that dipped considerably with low sats, then you can check DENT, BTT, HOT since they dipped massively, do some research and decide which to go for. My Lil advise will be ; do not buy coins because they are cheap, buy coins because you believe in the project vision and future prospects especially for mid to long term.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
August 09, 2019, 11:47:28 PM
lots of cheap coins,
even for tron or cardano is still cheap compared to the highest price,
and the problem is that each exchanger has a different coin list,
which exchanger do you mean,
if exchangers are mostly common, then XRP, Tron, Cardano and also Doge are cheap coins that can be used as an option in investing or sending because of low fees.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 338
August 09, 2019, 07:36:07 PM
I came across a coin called SparkPoint, currently trading on Bitmart and Hotbit. It is one of the coins I have seen these days with so much potential. Although, at first, I was skeptical about it's value, but after seeing some developments, I became convinced.
That would be good, in fact, we need to be open-minded and to consider some factors that could help us to further increase our profitability. It is our discretion to which exchange we are preferable of and we are comfortable of using this. Fees is also considerable of our exchange choice and mostly we choose those offer low fees over the others.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
August 09, 2019, 07:27:48 PM
I came across a coin called SparkPoint, currently trading on Bitmart and Hotbit. It is one of the coins I have seen these days with so much potential. Although, at first, I was skeptical about it's value, but after seeing some developments, I became convinced.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1101
August 09, 2019, 03:28:22 PM
Mine looks to be something called "light" I have never heard of the coin itself and never owned any neither, it is probably some shit coin they listed just to have more volume and profits and nothing else, it looks to be 0.00000007 eth per light which is insanely low, I can't really calculate it in usd but its fractions of a cent.

The notion to buy something small has always been a strategy for people, they used it back in the day for doge and redd as well to buy them and than make them go up with pumps and than sell them because something small can't really have too much down to fall but that is not real anymore, you can easily get delisted and your coin will be basically zero since you have no place to sell them at, it is definitely a risky move but if it pays off its usually a great amount.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 263
August 09, 2019, 07:24:30 AM
What is the point of buying the cheapest altcoin? Usually those are such altcoins that have absolutely no value and are slowly dying off. The chances of getting profit from such investment is very small and in my opinion is not worth it at all.
Usage does not exist, but there is also an inexpensive but useful altcoin, namely dogecoin, because many traders make profits through dogecoin, even though it is included in the cheapest altcoin category in all markets.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
August 09, 2019, 06:53:12 AM
What is the point of buying the cheapest altcoin? Usually those are such altcoins that have absolutely no value and are slowly dying off. The chances of getting profit from such investment is very small and in my opinion is not worth it at all.
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
August 09, 2019, 04:54:41 AM
Instead of looking for cheap coins, you should better look into finding strong projects that won't become scams.

To avoid scams in crypto,  always take care of some key points:
- verify the Whitepaper in detail
- check if the milestones have been respected
- read references about the project on other crypto related websites
- check if team is active on social media
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
August 05, 2019, 10:25:02 PM
Invest in cheapest coins is always not a good choice. Instead, I do consider it is one of worst options, because cheapest coins are mostly dead ones. Ultimate goal of investment is profit, so what do you get by investing in cheapest coins at 1 satoshi for example, than at the end, you won't be able to sell them even at 1 satoshis? You will lose all of your money by investing in cheapest coins, that have terrible quality, and liquidity.

I also have this thought with you. Actually, 1 satoshi price is not the lowest in this market so these are very high risk coins. I have met many coins that cannot be liquidated at this price at the Huobi exchange and this is really bad for that project. Now you should only trust when the project has the most obvious development and if the project is no longer working, you need to consider selling immediately before things get worse.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1018
August 05, 2019, 09:55:02 PM
Invest in cheapest coins is always not a good choice. Instead, I do consider it is one of worst options, because cheapest coins are mostly dead ones. Ultimate goal of investment is profit, so what do you get by investing in cheapest coins at 1 satoshi for example, than at the end, you won't be able to sell them even at 1 satoshis? You will lose all of your money by investing in cheapest coins, that have terrible quality, and liquidity.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
August 05, 2019, 07:50:40 PM

While looking for cheap coins, also take note of their established volume per day.

Relying on the price itself will just result into selecting shitcoins or those coins who aren't establishing a good volume and already closed on being a dead coin.

Go to big exchanges and choose altcoins that has a price range of at least below 100 sats. That's a good start. It's just an example. You can lowered that to 50 sats depending on your starting capital.
Pages:
Jump to: