Pages:
Author

Topic: -CHEAPEST- [Mega Media] Instagram|Facebook|Vine|Youtube|Twitter etc. - page 4. (Read 2905 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
What is price for 1000 Youtube mixed viewers ? I am interested to buy if your price is reasonable may be I order for large number of viewers. I am also in contact with others Youtube viewers providers and taking quotes from everyone to compare the price .
For smaller amounts (Under 5k) the price is $1.5 per k. For larger orders it can be negotiated, shoot me a PM with a number you had in mind! HR (High Retention) views are $1.75 per k and again, major discounts on large orders. I would personally recommend High Retention views.

Are these Likes and Dislike are Real or fake?
Likes and Dislikes are real Smiley $25 per 1000 (Discounts on Large Orders!! Smiley)
Is there any method to check these viewers status if they are real or not ? I just have noted your quotation of price and waiting for 2 more to receive and after finalize the prices will move forward to shake the hand in next couple of days. I got your pm and I have save it for future reference .

There Is one For twitter followers: https://www.twitteraudit.com/ , I dont Know about other, Might be there are some which tells you that these are Genuin or fake
This source from Twitter is not 100% accurate as for many accounts it is showing that they were audited more than a month ago. in similar case someone else caught bug in twitter search option as that was missing many hash tags. If the audit is not fresh we can not judge any account at least for twitter.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
What is price for 1000 Youtube mixed viewers ? I am interested to buy if your price is reasonable may be I order for large number of viewers. I am also in contact with others Youtube viewers providers and taking quotes from everyone to compare the price .
For smaller amounts (Under 5k) the price is $1.5 per k. For larger orders it can be negotiated, shoot me a PM with a number you had in mind! HR (High Retention) views are $1.75 per k and again, major discounts on large orders. I would personally recommend High Retention views.

Likes and Dislikes are real Smiley $25 per 1000 (Discounts on Large Orders!! Smiley)
Is there any method to check these viewers status if they are real or not ? I just have noted your quotation of price and waiting for 2 more to receive and after finalize the prices will move forward to shake the hand in next couple of days. I got your pm and I have save it for future reference .

There Is one For twitter followers: https://www.twitteraudit.com/ , I dont Know about other, Might be there are some which tells you that these are Genuin or fake
legendary

Activity: 394
Merit: 250
For the watch

legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
legendary
For the watch
For the watch
Offering a couple vouch copies of any service to trusted members.
Discounts on Large Orders!
Pinterest, Facebook Page Likes/Followers, Google+, Vimeo, Web Traffic, Youtube Views(HR)/Likes/Dislikes/Comments also available. PM for pricing

Vouches:
http://i.imgur.com/xOD105d.png (Wink)
ill take the 100 followers but only if they're real

https://twitter.com/BitcoinInfoNow

Added 100 USA followers, should come in within the hour.

thank you, got all the followers plus a little extra.

I got 150+ followers for free thank you so much Smiley hope your business grow fast. Best Of luck Buddy!
i just saw my twitter today and received the followers from you and thank you very much good luck for your service
Pages:
Jump to: