Pages:
Author

Topic: cheapest place to buy bitcoin? - page 3. (Read 3575 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
September 02, 2017, 10:23:39 PM
yeah but your loosing more than 12 percent then right, those are private vendors that are all marked up for profit, where can we buy bitcoin at the real market price with not much extra fees?
Activity: 322
Merit: 134
September 02, 2017, 10:22:02 PM
I would suggest you buy off LocalBitcoins. It is a great site with most users being reputable and trustworthy. The fees usually aren't much when you are buying and selling, so it is worthy it to check out if you are interested. However, it is not a bot-operated website. (At least I do not think so, but don't quote me on that).

There are many other sites such as coinbase and other exchanges where you can get a decent price for bitcoins when buying with fiat.
Activity: 616
Merit: 260
September 02, 2017, 10:19:38 PM
I'll vouch for Local Bitcoins. You can pay in your own currencies without having to go through exchange rates which is nice.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
September 02, 2017, 10:08:29 PM
I would like to start selling bitcoin any suggestions where to buy I just bought some on coin base $100 Canadian and transferred it to my paxful wallet, And ended up only with $88 worth is there any other places but I won't lose $12 for every hundred?
Pages:
Jump to: