Pages:
Author

Topic: cheapest way to buy bitcoins - page 3. (Read 425 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 103
November 29, 2018, 07:42:59 AM

does the bitcoin become cheaper if you buy from a country with a low currency value?

No, the value is same everywhere.
But if you buy from a person who needs money quickly and is in an unstable country, where selling could be slow or difficult. Then yes.

Not technically true, there are some regional differences. South Korea is renowned for having much higher costs than elsewhere in the world. But yes, for the most part the differences are negligible and only really in place when those countries have strict regulations that stop many people from being able to buy on their markets.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
November 29, 2018, 07:41:39 AM
I've been using binance for a long while but noticed that guys are working a little bit slow. I started to use is cryptocoi[Suspicious link removed]o that is a safe and really easy to use trading platform. The best one so far for me. Definitely, recommend.
Activity: 378
Merit: 197
November 29, 2018, 07:35:54 AM

does the bitcoin become cheaper if you buy from a country with a low currency value?

No, the value is same everywhere.
But if you buy from a person who needs money quickly and is in an unstable country, where selling could be slow or difficult. Then yes.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
November 29, 2018, 07:24:48 AM

Pages:
Jump to: