Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐★⭐🌟CheapSocialHits🌟|🚀Cheap And Fast Social Media Traffic🚀|🌟|⭐★⭐🔥[Hot]🔥 - page 3. (Read 294166 times)

Activity: 167
Merit: 100
I'm waiting followers instagram... paid on 11may.
still not received nothing....
http://imgur.com/a/LYcbE

Hi your order is progressed and completed,
Sorry for the delay,
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I'm waiting followers instagram... paid on 11may.
still not received nothing....
http://imgur.com/a/LYcbE

Edit: Done, Got followers.
You sell website hits, and there is a "unique ip" option. Does it mean that each visitor will have a unique ip?

Yes
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
You sell website hits, and there is a "unique ip" option. Does it mean that each visitor will have a unique ip?
sounds interesting.. does youtube ban such views?  do i get paid for ads if i use this method?

Hi we only provide real human views and there for is our traffic 100% adsense safe,

Ofcourse it is nice telling everyone it is, but how do you prove it? Can you for example show from a video you've sent views to how the view times look, where they come from, if majority is on PC/phone etc. And what the demographics are of your "user"base.

Hi we cant share any customer information since we respect there privacy,

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427
sounds interesting.. does youtube ban such views?  do i get paid for ads if i use this method?

Hi we only provide real human views and there for is our traffic 100% adsense safe,

Ofcourse it is nice telling everyone it is, but how do you prove it? Can you for example show from a video you've sent views to how the view times look, where they come from, if majority is on PC/phone etc. And what the demographics are of your "user"base.

Activity: 555
Merit: 251
Interrested

Just order trough the website if you need to buy some,

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions before ordering,

Legit* I bought and received 10k Views in about 3-4 days.
wow  Shocked 10k views hoping to be making an order of that in a few days time...
other than your youtube service are you able to deliver on facebook app likes ??

Hi there, Yes we do also provide traffic for other social media platforms:

You can find our available facebook packages here:

https://www.cheapsocialhits.com/buy-cheap-facebook-likes
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Dump it!!!
wow  Shocked 10k views hoping to be making an order of that in a few days time...
other than your youtube service are you able to deliver on facebook app likes ??
Activity: 8
I'm assuming it is not Adsense safe and also fake views does the referral show for the views and can it be used on custom sites?

Hi our traffic is 100% adsense safe, and if you need hits for a custom site you can get that here:
https://www.cheapsocialhits.com/buy-cheap-website-hits
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
I'm assuming it is not Adsense safe and also fake views does the referral show for the views and can it be used on custom sites?
Sorry no vouch copys left,

You can buy via website if you are intrested,
Activity: 1
Hi, any vouch copies left for me to try it out as this sounds interesting.
I need from USA, UK, Canada and Australia.
Can you provide?

Hi we only provide world wide views,
Activity: 1101
Merit: 500
I need from USA, UK, Canada and Australia.
Can you provide?
how is this even legit??

wouldnt youtube flag my video? please educate me, if it doesnt flag my video then Id be open to your service.

We only provide real high retention views, so your video wont get flagged our traffic are adsense safe.

please let me know if you have anymore questions,
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
how is this even legit??

wouldnt youtube flag my video? please educate me, if it doesnt flag my video then Id be open to your service.
Pages:
Jump to: