Pages:
Author

Topic: Check Liquidity Before you invest - page 4. (Read 1508 times)

Activity: 1526
Merit: 251
February 21, 2020, 08:50:28 AM
I see it from the type of coins you hold, if your coin is not shitcoin it will not interfere, and most exchanges may have a list of your coins such as eth and btc. Almost all markets have these pairs.
so also pay attention to the coins you hold, not only from the exchange.
Activity: 535
Merit: 33
here we go
February 21, 2020, 08:40:42 AM
Speaking of liquidity which means that it can easily be exchanged, it must be followed where the place of exchange which is easy, not only easy but we must choose an exchange that has good reviews or is used by many real people.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 344
win lambo...
February 21, 2020, 08:12:43 AM
whenever i invest i go for the best . its already given that the best coins have a great liquidity am i right? its because many people are already hunting for these coins  . they buy and trade it more often compare to coins that arent good enough   . so in short im saying that i dont check the liquidity but at least i have my own edge or i have my own style when picking up a coin although its not really that original because i heard many peeps also have this strat before they start picking a coin   .
And we can't deny that those coins that have huge liquidity in the market are more profitable than those who have not. Of course, and in practicality matter, investors will surely pick among them and so do I. And this is important to measure how a certain coin/s having a chance to move high or getting lost from the market competition. Choosing the right coin for investment will bring a better future of our trades and considering those coins that have high liquidity is the best thing we have to do.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
February 21, 2020, 04:00:16 AM
whenever i invest i go for the best . its already given that the best coins have a great liquidity am i right? its because many people are already hunting for these coins  . they buy and trade it more often compare to coins that arent good enough   . so in short im saying that i dont check the liquidity but at least i have my own edge or i have my own style when picking up a coin although its not really that original because i heard many peeps also have this strat before they start picking a coin   .
Activity: 812
Merit: 114
February 21, 2020, 03:54:15 AM
Checking the liquidity is a good recommendation. Of course, there are more things to consider when trading or choosing the altcoin for "investment" and these recommendations are known and they can be found here and there on the Internet. I think it's important to hold these things in mind while trading.

I think who trades regularly they already know about the fake volume coins and exchanges! The fact is newbie fall in these traps, they see the high volume, good rank in CMC and they fall in the trap and buy that coin! So, every new investor should buy the top tier coins for the gathering experience and when they will have a certain idea about the crypto world, they should follow these recommendations before buying a coin.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 0
February 21, 2020, 02:32:56 AM
Liquidity has best role to play in trading but there are so many scam exchange show false liquidity.liquidity of a token is taking more attention of community towards that token. It is very important to look at liquidity on exchanges then invest you will be in safe pairs of hand and your money will not lost too early.
You can also see the coin data on coincapmarkets.Liquidity is a demand for the token and that will give us more protection from the scam project as scam project will have very small liquidity or it will always zero liquidity.
Activity: 51
Merit: 1
February 21, 2020, 02:29:16 AM
Checking the liquidity is a good recommendation. Of course, there are more things to consider when trading or choosing the altcoin for "investment" and these recommendations are known and they can be found here and there on the Internet. I think it's important to hold these things in mind while trading.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
February 21, 2020, 02:16:10 AM
I agree with your reasoning. Liquidity is very important for trading and for investing in coins. I always check the liquidity before buying.
If the coin has good liquidity, you will certainly be easier to trade and the trading volume will also greatly affect the performance of that coin. I think the market is risky and not all coins are stable for you to choose to trade. In fact, I only participate in exchanges with high liquidity like Binance because this is where there are many good projects.
Another important thing when the liquidity of token will be represented how trusted the token is. Liquidity is a demand for the token and that will give us more protection from the scam project as scam project will have very small liquidity or it will always zero liquidity.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 326
February 21, 2020, 02:02:30 AM
The altcoin market is more complex then you can ever think of. There are thousands of ways of scamming you which you can never imagine, even after being scam, you can't realize that it was a scam. Before invest, be smart enough to learn the tactics and save yourself.

I would advice for most people to not try to trade crypto at all, it's a very easy way to burn your money, especially if you believe that you can find a "good project". Just holding Bitcoin is more than enough, it's growth rate is incredible compared to more traditional investments, but people get greedy and start looking at alts thinking they'll grow faster and higher.

This is actually true. I have been a crypto trader but I preferred being a long term trader/ a holder of bitcoin. I have proven the good ROI and profits from that. But still, I do am not discouraging an investor to try out some potential altcoins. There are still worth to invest altcoins to try. Just be wise on choosing which coin to buy since majority of altcoins aren't that good to hold.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 260
1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL
February 21, 2020, 01:48:25 AM
That's very true @OP lol. Liquity is one of the key factors that you should consider before investing or trading any coin. Also, i think you should also look at the volume of the coin actually. Let's say it's 24-hour volume to weekly volume so that you can ascertain whether there is a regular market for this coin and not a pump and dump scheme from the team of the project lol.
Activity: 560
Merit: 28
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
February 21, 2020, 01:44:53 AM
Even exchanges lies about liquidity this days, I don't trust anything that offers people/traders charts to begin with, look at coinmarketcap still giving exchanges with fake volume good rating using Liquidity search
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
enterapp.io PRE-SALE IS LIVE
February 21, 2020, 12:06:26 AM
Before sell my crypto I always check value and volume in every exchanges that have potential chance to sell, don't care they old or new just check their services. Every crypto activity will end with currency and we need liquidity, next step about send into our wallet/ bank can be compromise. Good advice for use and never forget about fees, in this part sometimes we can't withdraw because too high.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
February 20, 2020, 11:57:25 PM
things like this that are often ignored by some people, about liquidity in a crypto. a few days ago one of the members created a thread that contained his frustration with altcoin and now is the year of shitcoin.
in the altcoin market many if the manipulation of prices, the token, to manipulate the token market is often the case and it can manipulate the level of liquidity. so be careful to invest or trade and use all aspects to see crypto.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
February 20, 2020, 03:58:56 PM
liquidity very important for traders to buy and sell their coins. without liquidity our portofolio will be shitcoin and maybe delist from any exchanges. i am agree with statement above that we must check liquidity on coin that we will picked.personally i am prefer trade on best exchanges , besides they provide high liquidity they also already select coins carefully . but sometime coins on there also has possibility to delist.
of course, we will choose the best asset that is in the best exchange too. shitcoin won't have good liquidity unless they use small exchanges to adjust the trading volume of their coins to look better. we find it in several exchanges.

Yeah, a good project will have more value than any general project. The most demanding and most wanted projects will have more liquidity. While choosing any coin to invest your money better notice its polarity, its volume, and potential that how much it can rise and how to profit you can get from each trading as low potential coins can give only loose.
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1049
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
February 20, 2020, 11:37:31 PM
Those who are investing into low market cap coins are pure speculators and I believe that they know about this problem. But from top 100 coins you can't choose altcoin that Has low liquidity because exchanges fight to list them to earn free from trading  Smiley.

Personally, I believe that the entire crypto market is speculative. Especially coins associated with IEO on large exchanges.
But I agree with you that the top coins at least have a decent level of liquidity that compensates for their speculative nature.
Alas, many people ignore this moment when they make decisions about investing in a particular coin.

Now with high liquidity, especially with a coin rate of 100 and above is the best coin because they have a large trade, meaning there are still many who believe in the coin.
IEO in large exchanges is always included in the top coin rankings and that has been happening a lot there now they continue to struggle to increase liquidity in the market to remain large in its trading volume.
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
February 20, 2020, 10:09:50 PM
I agree with your reasoning. Liquidity is very important for trading and for investing in coins. I always check the liquidity before buying.
If the coin has good liquidity, you will certainly be easier to trade and the trading volume will also greatly affect the performance of that coin. I think the market is risky and not all coins are stable for you to choose to trade. In fact, I only participate in exchanges with high liquidity like Binance because this is where there are many good projects.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
February 20, 2020, 09:12:17 AM
Those who are investing into low market cap coins are pure speculators and I believe that they know about this problem. But from top 100 coins you can't choose altcoin that Has low liquidity because exchanges fight to list them to earn free from trading  Smiley.

Personally, I believe that the entire crypto market is speculative. Especially coins associated with IEO on large exchanges.
But I agree with you that the top coins at least have a decent level of liquidity that compensates for their speculative nature.
Alas, many people ignore this moment when they make decisions about investing in a particular coin.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
February 19, 2020, 07:19:47 PM
There are times that the team ofcertain projects, in order to keep up with the price of their coin, at least at a certain range, try to by themselves provide enough liquidity of such exchange. With that liquid, The can easily place buy and sell order. So, they are ready to buy what you are coming to sell and at the same time, they are ready to sell to you.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
February 19, 2020, 12:53:26 PM
Investing in new coins can really be dangerous. I have been studying trading recently because it seems to me to be the best direction right now. If you trade bitcoins, or choose a well-known altcoin, then you will have more chances to increase your capital.
Facts remains that bitcoin or those who are inside top 10 alternative coins are promising compared to new coins where most manipulations can be done. If you are aiming for a much higher chance investment then choosing this projects would be on your priorities.
Every known coins have back up communities who can help the survival and success of each projects.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1130
Bitcoin FTW!
February 19, 2020, 07:10:34 PM
Also consider the number of different exchanges with active trading pairs for the altcoins that you're looking to invest in. There's always the potential of price manipulation and/or a misrepresented price if the coin you want to invest in is only actively traded on one or two exchanges, and those exchanges might also have policies in place that push the price of the altcoin to where it is, such as the trading fees or the withdrawal fees on the exchange.

Exchanges go offline through hacks or even a simple exit scam very often too, not to mention some exchanges simply lose popularity and thus trading volume over time as well. You should also always remember to keep as much of your funds as possible off-exchange for security purposes.
Pages:
Jump to: