Pages:
Author

Topic: checking to see if anyone is looking for an Iphone 4 - page 2. (Read 1442 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001
I could be interested but:
- Is it simlocked? If it is then I'm not interested as I'll be using it in Europe and I want to keep the regular apple updates.
- I will not pay anything upfront, period. I can use a trusted member as escrow, and will gladly pay for his/hers/its service, but since you have zero trust here, and a quick check will show you I'm well trusted, I feel that this shouldn't be a show stopper for you.

Pictures? Date of purchase? Any extra info regarding the device, like scratches and bumps as well as battery life would be really helpful.

Thanks!
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
I`m going to be updating my plane sometime this week and was wondering if anyone here would be looking at getting an Iphone 4,   i`m new to the forums so i would be looking for around 200$ for the phone and it would be 100 before shipment and the rest payed when it arrived, looking at it in bitcoin, so depending on what bitcoin is worth at the time would depend on how many bitcoins it would cost, this is just to get an idea of how many people would be looking for an iphone

if payment in bitcoins is an issue i can also accept payment by paypal if you feel safer , but payment by paypal would be full payment as the protect both buyer and seller from scamers.
Pages:
Jump to: