Pages:
Author

Topic: Cheers to those of us that has no guidance. - page 2. (Read 279 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 151
December 16, 2023, 03:59:47 AM
A determined heart will always succeed despite the obstacles that will confront us. Those that makes exploit in life has at one point been abandoned to their own fate. One thing I have observed in life is when you feel like giving up that is when the breakthrough is about to come if you put one more effort. I can still remember when I came in here I was left alone as everything seems very strange to me. I read several posts and it was as if nothing was happening. But one thing kept encouraging me and that is those who are doing it did they have two heads? So I vowed never to give up.
Activity: 224
Merit: 195
December 15, 2023, 03:03:01 PM
OP, cheers to this set of person as e no easy, una well done and una don try to learn the ways of the forum. Normally our people go talk am say "You fit carry Horse or Donkey go river but you no go fit force am to drink water" as dey introduce you come here make u no forget say u no been dey alone because definitely many persons here including this our oga dem and many others follow welcome you still dey share some kind thoughts and discussion na so person take dey grow for here, make we remember say "No man is an Island" we all need ourselves to keep progress in these our Bitcoin journey.

And e good say u sef discipline your self as many don come but dey no fit survive due to mischievous behavior but u come spend more of ur time to understand everything inside here, one's again cheers to you OP.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 650
Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds
December 15, 2023, 02:42:44 AM
Life no easy and at some point you might fit feels discouraged to further due to the difficulty you may find along your success line and if you are not determined to break the even or odds then one will be forever remained in their current situation without any solution I could remembered back in the days when I was just helped to come here after which DYOR was my second name.

Even as that I never hope and still depending on the person to get me tea and bread in the morning rather I decided to take a step further than the way I was told but today after every it seems like people don't pass through stress or hard time over here, Yes it looks so simple because you have developed yourself to make research and get the necessary information instead of relying on your sponsor or someone who gets you here.
My dear it's wasn't easy to start without knowing what to do and where to start from I say kudos to people who started without any guidance or proper orientation and sanitation on how the forum functions.
Activity: 238
Merit: 161
The great city of God 🔥
December 15, 2023, 12:35:24 AM
Op wetting you talk na true Sha. But one thing you sopos no be say " pikin wey Dem carry for back no no say journey far" sometimes e good make the pikin Waka on em own sothat e go understand many things on em own because the best teacher na yours self. Wetting you go do na just to thank God say somebody bring you to this life transformation center. As for me wether them leave me for road o or not I appreciate God, I just thank God for this place. Introducing me here alone is worthy of testimony. I have been praying for God to see me through and I believe he has answered glory be to God. In any situation we give thanks to God. As I they praise his Holy name, so shall he fufil his word in my life Amen.

Then as for those people wey them bring here wey still they depend on person wey bring you here, stop to dey think say them bring you here come leave you. It's a challenge to you. Your creative can push you beyond measurable limits. If them tell you say you can't do it tell them you can do it and work hard try study on your own and see what will happen.

Activity: 280
Merit: 159
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 14, 2023, 09:47:23 PM
There are some of us that were introduced into this forum by either a friend, a relative or a family friend and after introducing us to this platform we were left at our own fate without any advice or guidelines on how to navigate through the forum but yet we stood determined to succeed and we starting learning by ourselves, getting helps and information from people in this forum, Google, and YouTube and as time goes on we became accustomed to how almost everything is working now and it looked as if we never had a difficult beginning.

I urge and encourage everyone that feel left alone or abandoned when they were introduced to this platform and I tell you that no knowledge is easier to acquire than the knowledge you sort for yourself rather than relying on others to be your road map. Every little beginning has a greater ending as all you need is to be focused and sort to learn more and say less as those are the channel to arriving your destination.
Op, e go hard for a person to carry in friend or family brother come to place like this come leave am to survive on it own. Unless you don see yourself as a person way go fits navigate this forum by yourself, and you do not need help from the person way carry you come to this forum or unah two get issues way go make am leave you alone to survives for this forum. something way you go learn from this forum, if e no be person way carry you come to this forum, you no go fit know this thing for the forum. It is good as you they learn by yourself and it will make you to be more motivated to achieve your dreams of coming to this forum.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 154
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 14, 2023, 09:07:09 PM
Not be everybody way person really carry come here some people just come across diz site through google or other place for the internet why some people dem just send them link, the forum no too dy that difficult way person no fit just come stay learn and understand on in own we no really need anybody to hold us for hand teach us how the forum they work before we fit learn about the forum, who they determine to learn and achieve something no they fine excuse dem they sabi make way for there self carry succeed.

Watin me I they sabi tell some newbies nah say, if you fit lecture your self on how eh need go for the forum you they free to ask question even the higher rank people something dem no sabi everything everybody they learn so nothing they bad to ask question and learn. Nah just make person use him head think straight eh don finish the forum go favour u depending on how you carry follow the forum.

Thank God for you say you they able to fine way ur self, if others fit learn from ur own self motivation and no be to discourage their self or carry their self go shame the local 4 outside base on say dem lack who they train them, with just person normal sense way eh they carry survive for society u fit use am they creative for this forum here.
Activity: 238
Merit: 151
December 14, 2023, 08:56:39 PM
There are some of us that were introduced into this forum by either a friend, a relative or a family friend and after introducing us to this platform we were left at our own fate without any advice or guidelines on how to navigate through the forum but yet we stood determined to succeed and we starting learning by ourselves, getting helps and information from people in this forum, Google, and YouTube and as time goes on we became accustomed to how almost everything is working now and it looked as if we never had a difficult beginning.

I urge and encourage everyone that feel left alone or abandoned when they were introduced to this platform and I tell you that no knowledge is easier to acquire than the knowledge you sort for yourself rather than relying on others to be your road map. Every little beginning has a greater ending as all you need is to be focused and sort to learn more and say less as those are the channel to arriving your destination.
Pages:
Jump to: