Pages:
Author

Topic: Children's art contest ‍♀️ ❤️ - page 2. (Read 675 times)

Activity: 188
Merit: 156
10th Anniversary of Bitcointalk.org Nov 22 18:04
November 23, 2019, 02:14:05 PM
Let's not litter here. This contest is not for the best ridicule, please do not try to boast of a "good" upbringing
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
November 23, 2019, 08:08:14 AM
why the fuck are you using that vile orange for your post?

wtf is that shit about?
I love the orange color, like many on this forum, you are very angry probably do not like children

I ain't angry I just don't want eye cancer, and I have kids so of course I don't like them
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1104
November 23, 2019, 07:50:45 AM

wtf is that shit about?
I love the orange color, like many on this forum, you are very angry probably do not like children
you may like it but you should consider the people who read your post. some people have trouble reading text that is in a bright color. I, for example, have
trouble reading your post and I have to squint my eyes just to be able to read it properly because if I don't my eyes starts getting teary.

Is there no place for this competition? I ask the moderator to postpone this topic
you can lock it yourself. there is a lock topic button at the bottom left of the thread.
November 23, 2019, 07:45:22 AM
The art contest is over and that official thread is locked. Also i do not like people starting there own art contest. I found a few thread here in meta today.
Also remember that this is Meta section and this is not a place for anyone to start a art contest other then Theymos.
Anyways you can find some cool painting by the school going girls here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/a-gift-to-bitcoin-and-bitcointalk-forum-from-three-school-going-kids-5203721 and award them the prize.
Yes, I saw the work of these girls, but there are many who have children, I wanted to see others work, And I really want to give someone a present, how is it really bad? I don’t think it’s a crime on the forum to take the initiative and hold a small contest for children. Many tell their children about bitcoin and many children already know about it. Theymos have enough headaches with one contest to start another contest
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
November 23, 2019, 07:33:05 AM

wtf is that shit about?
Activity: 1134
Merit: 105
November 23, 2019, 07:32:06 AM
The art contest is over and that official thread is locked. Also i do not like people starting there own art contest. I found a few thread here in meta today.
Also remember that this is Meta section and this is not a place for anyone to start a art contest other then Theymos.
Anyways you can find some cool painting by the school going girls here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/a-gift-to-bitcoin-and-bitcointalk-forum-from-three-school-going-kids-5203721 and award them the prize.
November 23, 2019, 07:26:57 AM
  Hello!!!
The 10th anniversary art competition, in which I saw many interesting works performed by children, inspired me to hold a competition for the best children's work.

competition for children from babies who can hold pencils until adolescence
everyone can take part !!!

Children must do work if you do not have a daughter. You can attract friends who have children

Work that gets more merit wins

Competition Theme - Bitcoin As His Children See

for the winner I came up with a very beautiful dress, it will be my prize, I have not made this dress yet, I will make it when I find out the size of the winner, what will the dress be? It’s a secret, I’ll tell you, it will be bright orange from 100% cotton

Publish your work here, I hope that there are many who wish.

Let's not rush, let your little princesses draw pictures about the forum and about bitcoins
the end of the competition on January 15

Pages:
Jump to: