Pages:
Author

Topic: Chilean Study Shows Only 39% Have Heard Of Cryptocurrency - page 2. (Read 244 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
to hear about cryptocurrency is not important. people hear about a lot of things in passing and that percentage may even be higher than 30%.
the important percentage is how many people actually know about cryptocurrency, how many of those are willing to buy it and how many are buying because they understand what is going on not because they saw altcoin pumps and want to be rich.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
So I guess time to make them use. If we can't reach mass adoption it'll be just weird memory in minds.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
39% is a very high number and is a very good progress. When viewed from the percentage, maybe only 15% know crypto in my country, with that number it can be seen that most of them do not know what bitcoin and crypto are.

Definitely it is a happy news that 39%of Chilean knows about cryptocurrency. I guess popularity need to be increased in all the countries yes especially educated people only knows about it and how it works the maximum numbers don't know anything. Make them understand about this wonderful part of trading and make it famous across the globe then automatically the heat will turn up in this technology.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
39% is a very high number and is a very good progress. When viewed from the percentage, maybe only 15% know crypto in my country, with that number it can be seen that most of them do not know what bitcoin and crypto are.
Activity: 462
Merit: 113
Need me? PM me!
... Q2 of 2017, some articles said that only 3%-5% are actually into crypto.
And for sure, the main reason why it goes up was happened in Q4. Lol. But sadly, right after the rally, some of them lost interest.

Activity: 2142
Merit: 183
That is, the study suggests that 39 percent of Chileans have only heard about cryptocurrency, but it is not given how many percent are users of cryptocurrency. I think it will be a very small percentage. And we argue about when cryptocurrency will replace cash. In this country, the cryptocurrency will still be introduced for decades.
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
Have heard of crypto at 39%. It could be true.
I'm more interested on those who are actually in the crypto space as to how many percent at this time.

Q2 of 2017, some articles said that only 3%-5% are actually into crypto.
copper member
Activity: 172
Merit: 7
Chilean Study Shows Only 39% Have Heard Of Cryptocurrency

A recent study performed by researchers in Chile shows that of their subjects, only 39% have heard of cryptocurrency…

Read more:
https://www.trackcoinmarket.com/en/crypto-news/34226/chilean-study-shows-39-heard-cryptocurrency
Pages:
Jump to: