Pages:
Author

Topic: China again ...This time they did not ban bitcoin !!! - page 2. (Read 2364 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
I think that announcement was done to manipulate price, I have to hear things oficially to believe them
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.

well by co exist do they mean china can use it for legitimate trades with merchants or do they mean they've bought enough now and want a quick pump before banning it again.

Why would the Chinese government manipulate the Bitcoin price?

They have better things to do than getting into something with a market cap of just 4.6 billion.
So you mean to tell me that governments have not been buying Bitcoins secretly at a low price?  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561

well by co exist do they mean china can use it for legitimate trades with merchants or do they mean they've bought enough now and want a quick pump before banning it again.

They have better things to do than getting into something with a market cap of just 4.6 billion.

I don't believe they would bother to play with BTC market manipulation. But the truth is, if they gave a green light to cryptos and created friendly regulations, the market cap could easily increase ten-fold.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

legendary
Activity: 1316
Si vis pacem, para bellum
Conspiracy theories... Maybe they want to sell some and then dump again and buy it back?

Why would they even bother trying to manipulate the btc price  when they could just print more paper  money and use it to buy usd, gold, diamonds etc

Its more likely they're worried about Chinese citizens sneaking their money to other places outside China that they have no control over

Btc is the perfect vessel for this kind of thing....
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Conspiracy theories... Maybe they want to sell some and then dump again and buy it back?
Activity: 24
Merit: 0

Exactly...
They're trying to let it take over but be a side-arm of Fiat Currency.
No doubt they are scared of bitcoins capabilities against the government, hence they are trying to act like they are ok with it to an extent.
legendary
Activity: 1316

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1049
Pages:
Jump to: