Pages:
Author

Topic: China and Bitcoin Mining - page 2. (Read 304 times)

legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
January 12, 2018, 04:33:25 PM
Personally I think that the drop will be deeper this time, might even touch $8000 before taking off once more. But seeing day-to-day volumes and results of bitcoin trading, it managed to stay strong over $12k and has been continously stepping up and down from $14k to $13k. No substantial news to move the price either way so as I see it, it will remain hovering in those areas before it finally takes off.

My advice, whenever you have the money available, try to buy during the lows of a single day and just average your total spending on buying your coins. It works, and in the long run, might net you promising results rather than trying to day trade.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
January 12, 2018, 03:50:15 PM
The lowest price of Bitcoin in 2018 is about $ 15,600. If you want to buy Bitcoin for you mining, Buy it now. You can also hold it until February. According to Bitcoin price forecasts will increase in February or Maret.
Activity: 644
Merit: 299
January 12, 2018, 03:24:44 PM
Bitcoin is unpredictable and no one can really say how low or how high it can get. One thing I am so sure is that, it is going to be hard to break the $10K support if we ever even smell it at all. So many TAs have even failed recently and when you thought bitcoin is giving a bullish signal, then we see a dip and the other way round can happen as well. With the reference to Sep 17 like you mentioned, everything happens within a split of second, so my advise would be for you to buy now if you are holding for the long term as it will definitely recover. Also, this is not the first time China is going to be coming up with their crazy tactics to frustrate bitcoin users in their country, so I would be less worried about them. Afterall, bitmain has changed base now to switzerland now, I guess. With the value, about the same thing happened early last year and even if we end up having more dip as I feel we may test the $11k support, you can decide to buy more if you have the cash.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
January 12, 2018, 03:15:12 PM
Hello All,

Quite new to the crypto game and just wanted your thoughts on this, I'm considering buying bitcoin when the price hits its low aftet the recent news from China.

My question is how low do people think it will drop too? How confident are people that it will recover?

Looking at what happened in Sep-17 it went low but then rapidly increased do you think this will happen again.

https://qz.com/1174091/china-wants-an-orderly-exit-from-bitcoin-mining/

As far as predicting how low price of bitcoin will be, no one can really tell. But there are good TA around here maybe if they are going to chime their expertise, we would understand. But from estimation, bitcoin can go as low as $12,500 before we consolidate and test another bull run. How confident are we if China decided to close its mining farm? Of course we are confident because bitcoin its very resilient. It has proven time and again its ability to recovery from such adversity. Just like what you have pointed out, last September, bitcoin went down significantly, because of the China crisis, but just like before, it recovered slowly and beautifully. China closing its bitcoin farm, will put a dent on the price, no doubt, but you don't need to worry but just hold on your bitcoin and it will just be a matter of time being it can rebound, just like before.

Thanks for your insight, being new it can be scary but i do have faith!

Hold it is then!
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
January 12, 2018, 03:12:30 PM
Hello All,

Quite new to the crypto game and just wanted your thoughts on this, I'm considering buying bitcoin when the price hits its low aftet the recent news from China.

My question is how low do people think it will drop too? How confident are people that it will recover?

Looking at what happened in Sep-17 it went low but then rapidly increased do you think this will happen again.

As far as predicting how low price of bitcoin will be, no one can really tell. But there are good TA around here maybe if they are going to chime their expertise, we would understand. But from estimation, bitcoin can go as low as $12,500 before we consolidate and test another bull run. How confident are we if China decided to close its mining farm? Of course we are confident because bitcoin its very resilient. It has proven time and again its ability to recovery from such adversity. Just like what you have pointed out, last September, bitcoin went down significantly, because of the China crisis, but just like before, it recovered slowly and beautifully. China closing its bitcoin farm, will put a dent on the price, no doubt, but you don't need to worry but just hold on your bitcoin and it will just be a matter of time being it can rebound, just like before.
Activity: 280
January 12, 2018, 01:07:30 PM
We don't know how long will it drop or when it will go up again, but the only thing that makes me sure is it will comeback strong again after some countries prohibits mining according to your post, there's always a way. Miners will continue to mine because of its price.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
January 08, 2018, 03:03:30 PM

On the contrary, I heard information that in China it is forbidden to mine, and from there the Chinese move purposefully to other countries to engage in mining. It's not for nothing that various crypto-exchange exchanges in China are being closed, and most of the trading volume is now located just in Japan, China's neighbors.
Activity: 34
January 08, 2018, 02:58:58 PM
Hello All,

Pages:
Jump to: