Pages:
Author

Topic: China banning bitcoin exchages, good or bad? - page 24. (Read 8124 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253
September 11, 2017, 10:38:58 AM
China always has an effect, they are also one of the largest users of bitcoin, so if China banning bitcoin exchages this is bad. but I still believe bitcoin will at least strong enough with such issues and could quickly back to normal.

Activity: 246
Merit: 100
September 11, 2017, 10:32:28 AM
those news are not new. bitcoin price already down 10% with this news. why still opening new thread with same news?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 279
September 11, 2017, 09:43:35 AM
One last news so they can force weak hands to dump and then buy bitcoins on the cheap. That is, if they don't further try to ruin it. They've already banned ICOs and are now planning to shut down exchanges, where do you think the miners will be able to cash out their earned bitcoins? Oh.... what if there'll be no mines after this?

I don't think this is anything new. If I'm not mistaken China already did that in the past. I think it will of course affect the price of BTC, because of all those panic sellers, and all of those that just use BTC to trade. The thing is, that China, although having a lot of users with BTC, does not really control them, and are not even banning them. So BTC will continue to be a good way of holding value. So the price will go down a little, and them will just recover, because the guys that know the true value of BTC, will just hold them around the world.

They can go apeshit further and close mines. They don't need to ban bitcoins to deal it a heavy blow. I wonder if the large mines close, if it'll become profitable to mine at home again.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
September 11, 2017, 07:41:19 AM
I don't think this is anything new. If I'm not mistaken China already did that in the past. I think it will of course affect the price of BTC, because of all those panic sellers, and all of those that just use BTC to trade. The thing is, that China, although having a lot of users with BTC, does not really control them, and are not even banning them. So BTC will continue to be a good way of holding value. So the price will go down a little, and them will just recover, because the guys that know the true value of BTC, will just hold them around the world.
Activity: 770
Merit: 268
September 11, 2017, 06:51:21 AM
Chinese govt has decided to ban the local bitcoin exchanges. [1] This is pretty big news considering one of large market and mining firms are located in China.
Do you think this would affect  bitcoin world and bitcoin price in negative way or positive way?  Some say china is doing so because people are bypassing the banking system and in turn the government regulation using bitcoin.

[1] http://www.marketwatch.com/story/bye-bitcoin-china-to-ban-trading-of-virtual-currencies-2017-09-11
Pages:
Jump to: