Pages:
Author

Topic: China Banning BTC. Any thoughts for the soul especially the mind? - page 4. (Read 5692 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
the price doesn't mean anything..  it all boils down to the adoption of people accepting bitcoin in return for goods and services...    goods may be a big hurdle as you have to interact with the trade of physical objects but to get people to value their services and time in bitcoin would be the battle to support

check into local timebanks where they just trade timedollars between folks in exchange for services

so instead of timedollar sites, bitcoin supporters would be served well to create service exchange sites that list in bitcoins... or course the real reason timedollar sites work is that they are community based and they weed out and shun bad actors

bitcoin community is rancid with bad actors and sheep that bend over for them

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I have faith in BTC. It would be better for the rest of us if the chinese stop paying with the price of BTC out speculation. I have feeling someone in China is going to become really really really rich from speculation. It does not take much to get someone to write a fake rumor in exchange for incentives.

Spot on, right here. My fear is Chinese politicians and policy makers taking any sort of action behind closed doors that ends up with them benefiting alone from bitcoin while the masses are told to 'disengage from such activities'. Of course, everything right now is pure speculation. Oddly enough, I'm getting more coins a day and as a result, higher potential profit than I have been in the past few weeks. That can be answered simply through difficulty readjustment. But better yet, why are so many people getting off board that would make that happen, and is it a good thing? My reaction is a blunt sharp "no".

Through my observation - and I make it clear that I have no peer reviewed evidence to back this up - China has been one of the keys in making Bitcoin what it is. We can't let the people who dedicated their time and effort to a cause we all share slip through their fingers due to the thoughts of the few. However, I think the best course of action is to keep our bearing, stay strong, and not allow Bitcoin to be phased by this. This set back is one that will ultimately benefit the need for crypto-currency. But if the Chinese are being coerced by their government for something that will ultimately ruin the progress of those who supported bitcoin to this point, it will be noticed. I wouldn't want it happening to me, that's for damn sure.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I have faith in BTC. It would be better for the rest of us if the chinese stop paying with the price of BTC out speculation. I have feeling someone in China is going to become really really really rich from speculation. It does not take much to get someone to write a fake rumor in exchange for incentives.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031
RIP Mommy
China's just going to keep banning BTC every fucking month and because everyone in China is apparently dosed with amnesia drugs every fucking month, BTC will keep tanking out of absolutely idiotic "fear". It's long past time China's bluff is called, if they're going to genocide BTC hodlers or not.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Don't believe the hype & have faith. We can ride this out.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Just want to get everyone input once again on the Chinese rumor fiasco of banning BTC. Let me know your thoughts. Thanks guys
Pages:
Jump to: