Pages:
Author

Topic: China closes exchanges - page 7. (Read 3034 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
September 16, 2017, 08:34:18 AM
There's no need to be panic , I suggest lets grab the opportunity to buy bitcoin at low cost, because whatever happens this past few days , There are big chances to recover based on its uses brings to the mass , the popularity and etc, As we recall back to the past , we already witnessed the high and low of its value. and again im totally confident that there's a lot more to offer in the upcoming days through bitcoins.
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
September 16, 2017, 08:12:16 AM
Damage has been done because the news were not clear, so everybody did a part in speculation. Not that it is clear, the smoke should disappear and we know what to expect.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
September 16, 2017, 08:07:48 AM
Well this is absolutely a good news for cryptocurrency! For days we've been haunted by the FUD that Bitcoin is going to be banned in China and massive price drops and finally someone has shed some light upon us  Shocked . Bitcoin is going to jump in price thanks to this, and Bitcoin is going to even grow stronger if China is regulating it to be fully legal.

But you see they have done the damaged already to the market, and its been one hell of a week for us. But we have to embrace this news just have a breathe of fresh air from all the FUD, fake news we are getting. As I see things now, the price has temporary recovered and moving to past $35xx. Its a good sign that after all the negativity surrounding bitcoin in the last 2 weeks, in just a single day alone, bitcoin has grown exponentially. I hope the market continues to go South so that we may see $4000 or maybe $5000 again. Let's all moved forward and be optimistic and consider that we are indeed in the road to recovery.

So my previous question, would there be any impact on Hongkong (Bitfinex)? I've some coins there for lending but considering pulling them out until this is over.

I think Hongkong operates outside of China so I don't think that Bitfinex will be directly impacted by the closure of the "local" exchanges in China.
September 16, 2017, 08:05:21 AM
So my previous question, would there be any impact on Hongkong (Bitfinex)? I've some coins there for lending but considering pulling them out until this is over.
Activity: 420
Merit: 251
September 16, 2017, 08:02:26 AM
The way I understand is, China based exchanges are not going to close, they're just closing their CNYs pairs. Is that correct assumption?
The majority of Chinese exchanges have announced full closure.
Some of the larger ones such as OKCoin will continue offering crypto-to-crypto pairs only.
September 16, 2017, 07:55:56 AM
Exactly my point, get rid of the ICOs and "unlicensed" (what ever that means) exchanges and replace them by some regulated ones. We can only win from that.
Activity: 322
Merit: 253
September 16, 2017, 07:25:06 AM
Well this is absolutely a good news for cryptocurrency! For days we've been haunted by the FUD that Bitcoin is going to be banned in China and massive price drops and finally someone has shed some light upon us  Shocked . Bitcoin is going to jump in price thanks to this, and Bitcoin is going to even grow stronger if China is regulating it to be fully legal.
Activity: 350
September 16, 2017, 07:17:14 AM
It was big lie by haters that china is closing bitcoin market because bitcoin was going high while haters was quite jealousing from bitcoin that's why they have told to bitcoin lover a big lie.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
September 16, 2017, 07:05:49 AM
Is there any possible impact on Hong Kong exchanges, Bitfinex eventually?

Hong Kong-based exchanges operate out of Mainland China's laws and jurisdiction so no, they aren't affected of any sanctions and regulations imposed by PBoC or the government itself.

I guess that is good news, the cat is out of the bag and no more rumors. China closes all exchanges based on the fact that they are operating without a formal license.

Which means there will be regulation and licenses coming soon, a good step forward.

https://www.coindesk.com/document-lists-closure-steps-for-chinas-bitcoin-exchanges/

Scary thing is that the government might put up its own exchange to profit even more than what the previous exchanges did, or the Chinese traders would move to other exchanges (e.g. Japan or Hong Kong) to stay out of China's strict stance about trading. China is not out of the picture, but their exchanges are.
Activity: 126
September 16, 2017, 06:59:09 AM
"The Chinese government might have felt that their softly-softly approach earlier in the year was too light touched and might be looking to make a sterner reproach this time," said Charles Hayter, CEO of CryptoCompare, a digital currency comparison website. "Heads could roll in this one."
China's central bank did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

All of these only China's Drama for cheap bitcoin. After that good news come. >>> Quick MONEY
Activity: 448
September 16, 2017, 06:49:50 AM
The way I understand is, China based exchanges are not going to close, they're just closing their CNYs pairs. Is that correct assumption?

Well you could understand it that way, but closing CNY pairs mean closing 90% of their trades, so essentially most exchanges will close altogether except maybe BTCC which is also running a successful BTCC international.
Activity: 252
September 16, 2017, 06:31:52 AM
September 16, 2017, 06:18:46 AM
Is there any possible impact on Hong Kong exchanges, Bitfinex eventually?
September 16, 2017, 02:31:34 AM
I guess that is good news, the cat is out of the bag and no more rumors. China closes all exchanges based on the fact that they are operating without a formal license.

Which means there will be regulation and licenses coming soon, a good step forward.

https://www.coindesk.com/document-lists-closure-steps-for-chinas-bitcoin-exchanges/
Pages:
Jump to: