Pages:
Author

Topic: China does it again (shorters on suicide watch) - page 2. (Read 974 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
China, once again, has pulled a controlled short and made a lot of BTC from unwary panic sellers whose, for some reason, decided selling BTC because some shitcoin's ICO got banned was a good idea.

Why did so many idiots sell their cheap BTC? Who knows, but what do we know is, this has been another profitable move by China whose is building stacks of BTC from all the newbies and weak hands that just don't know how to hold.

Remember this?

The ICO ban is just the same bullshit all over again, so don't fall for their tactics or you will lose your tickets to the moon.

I'm taking the fact that you're a longtime member into consideration here.

I wouldn't be surprised if people who sold bitcoin just recently we're introduced to it and then bought it very quickly. People with large amounts and those who bought it recently we're probably freaked out by the couple hundred drop in the pricing and sold to cut losses. You have a different experience in this probably because you're a longtime member and have had Bitcoin in your possession since the early stages. The same can't be said for everyone who's in bitcoin now.

I have seen this shit play out again, again, and again since I started years ago. It's always the same damn thing. Look at the price now, we are past $4600, exactly at $4667 right now at Bitstamp prices. Let's see how it crushes the last $4700 peak which is the closest one to cross now. Once we get past that, we will flirt with the last ATH resistance for a while, then we will be sitting at $5000, in no time.

Actually what's funny is, China has said now that they aren't going to ban ICO's, they will just issue licenses to launch ICO's. And the price was recovering before they said that so a ban of ICOs was priced in (for these that thing ICOs are relevant to Bitcoin which they arent)
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039
China, once again, has pulled a controlled short and made a lot of BTC from unwary panic sellers whose, for some reason, decided selling BTC because some shitcoin's ICO got banned was a good idea.

Why did so many idiots sell their cheap BTC? Who knows, but what do we know is, this has been another profitable move by China whose is building stacks of BTC from all the newbies and weak hands that just don't know how to hold.

Remember this?

The ICO ban is just the same bullshit all over again, so don't fall for their tactics or you will lose your tickets to the moon.

I'm taking the fact that you're a longtime member into consideration here.

I wouldn't be surprised if people who sold bitcoin just recently we're introduced to it and then bought it very quickly. People with large amounts and those who bought it recently we're probably freaked out by the couple hundred drop in the pricing and sold to cut losses. You have a different experience in this probably because you're a longtime member and have had Bitcoin in your possession since the early stages. The same can't be said for everyone who's in bitcoin now.
legendary
it has never been China! it was the news of China.

it has always been the market makers in bitcoin who manipulate the market to their own advantage. the news is just the icing on the cake which makes it easier. others also know this pattern and join in. for example when you hear a bullshit news like that and you know panic is about to break out, you dump as fast as possible because "cheap coins are on the way" and make a huge profit from idiots.
again this has nothing to do with China.

the chart you marked is mostly falls in the period where Chinese didn't even have access to any exchanges! their own exchanges such as OkCoin, Huobi,... were closed down for months and they could not trade on foreign exchanges.
again proving that swings has nothing to do with Chinese, but idiots who think it is Chinese so they fear when others are silently taking their money and blaming Chinese!

The chinese didn't need to have access to said markets. Bitcoin is exposed to the entire world, what im saying is, the panic selling gets triggered by news that come from China, im not saying it's the chinese dumping.

What I don't doubt is, the government and people with insider information foresee these press releases of "PBOC to regulate exchanges", "China banning ICOs"... and so on, so they can set shorts before the news are released and then profit from the dump. This is insider trading and this has been happening since the beginning of the first market to ever get established. It's obvious that Bitcoin's market is not going to be immune to that.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 2066
Cashback 15%
Look at the bright side, getting rid of weak hands ensures healthier growth and helps Bitcoin in the long term. You gotta prune the tree every now and then if you want to see it grow high and tall.

Has anyone kept count how many times China "banned" or "unbanned" crypto? I kinda lost track over the years.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
I had to laugh also at people selling BTC when the "news" was specifically about alt-coins.  It will actually likely raise the value of bitcoin. Not to mention that news from China has been manipulated soooooooooo often.

Apparently a sucker is born every minute. He/she then hurries over to a crappy exchange to buy the latest alts.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 3444
Merit: 10558
it has never been China! it was the news of China.

it has always been the market makers in bitcoin who manipulate the market to their own advantage. the news is just the icing on the cake which makes it easier. others also know this pattern and join in. for example when you hear a bullshit news like that and you know panic is about to break out, you dump as fast as possible because "cheap coins are on the way" and make a huge profit from idiots.
again this has nothing to do with China.

the chart you marked is mostly falls in the period where Chinese didn't even have access to any exchanges! their own exchanges such as OkCoin, Huobi,... were closed down for months and they could not trade on foreign exchanges.
again proving that swings has nothing to do with Chinese, but idiots who think it is Chinese so they fear when others are silently taking their money and blaming Chinese!
legendary

Remember this?

Pages:
Jump to: