Pages:
Author

Topic: china gov rich people group use hollywood / pewdiepie in order to laugh me - page 2. (Read 334 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 58

Come on both sides are doing these since time. If you look at the news every day it's all about destroying the reputation of China. They figure if western media can do it, why should they do it as well.

There are no bad actors here. Western media protects their own and so are the Chinese they're protecting themselves. They both react in a way to protect and dominate,
It will only depend on who will win.
Well checking the Conversation seems like telling differently from your perspective here mate.

the convo had been shared above as OP is only Newbie and cannot post photos.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag

Come on both sides are doing these since time. If you look at the news every day it's all about destroying the reputation of China. They figure if western media can do it, why should they do it as well.

There are no bad actors here. Western media protects their own and so are the Chinese they're protecting themselves. They both react in a way to protect and dominate,
It will only depend on who will win.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 182
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
hi  china gov rich people group use hollywood / pewdiepie change film script change youtube video in order to show me they can use western   entertainment system to laugh me

is there someone can do anything with this mind blow story?

this is big shame for these rich people group

the story could be really mind blowing everything just about money and been treat like fool western people need to understand how evil these rich group can do...

my twitter @greem_laura

Excuse me , Who are you to be worth a time from Chinese rich people ?

they don't even care of who you are so Stop Dreaming , you are just making a complete BS story just to have twitter follower .

and besides who can vouch that whom you talking is a legit person? and also you are a legit person that deals with it?
Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
The Chinese influence is everywhere these days. It's kind of sad that they buy themselves into Youtube and Twitch streamer just to change the stories. The biggest influence I recently saw was during Euro 2020, so much advertising in the stadiums was in Chinese. Which is crazy, because nobody in Europe speaks actually chinese. So does it mean that there were more chinese viewers than western? I wish the western governments would step up and do something against it.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
hi  china gov rich people group use hollywood / pewdiepie change film script change youtube video in order to show me they can use western   entertainment system to laugh me

is there someone can do anything with this mind blow story?

this is big shame for these rich people group

the story could be really mind blowing everything just about money and been treat like fool western people need to understand how evil these rich group can do...

my twitter @greem_laura

https://abload.de/img/newbitmapimage100xj1e.png
Pages:
Jump to: