Pages:
Author

Topic: China ICO banned >>> ETH and tokens raise? - page 2. (Read 1070 times)

Activity: 246
Merit: 100
September 08, 2017, 07:52:07 PM
it is very good manuplation. and nobody asks: how government ban exchange in china on friday night?

Grin i was thinkingtotally the same and thought at first "ok maybe its something special in china to publish something big on a friday - close to wthe weekend or culturestyle i dont know" and as well there was no official announcement, only some bad google-translated quotes and then finally some dudes from twitter had the thought to ask the exchanges directly what is going on... pfff people are like sheeps.
yes our thought is right but how the investor don't think it? they are dumping their bag in a 10 minute.
Activity: 168
September 08, 2017, 07:42:19 PM
it is very good manuplation. and nobody asks: how government ban exchange in china on friday night?

Grin i was thinkingtotally the same and thought at first "ok maybe its something special in china to publish something big on a friday - close to wthe weekend or culturestyle i dont know" and as well there was no official announcement, only some bad google-translated quotes and then finally some dudes from twitter had the thought to ask the exchanges directly what is going on... pfff people are like sheeps.
Activity: 246
September 08, 2017, 06:22:24 PM
Activity: 168
September 08, 2017, 05:00:26 PM
The spread of fear, uncertainty and doubt (FUD) over the ban on ICO in China seems to be coming to an end: after the panic that swept the financial market participants in connection with the announcement of the ban on ICO, Chinese start-ups began to return the funds collected to the ICO, and the organizers abolished the blockade. Information was found that China intends to allow ICO after the establishment of licensing rules.
There are no schedules for creating the necessary regulatory measures that will make the ICO activities under the control of the state, not currently named.
About this government official, said a representative of the Institute of Finance and Banking Hu Bing on the local television channel CCTV-13.
Sorry for my english

https://twitter.com/cnLedger/status/906195967908601856

wtf, and everybody is panicselling and going crazy on the exchanges, krakens performance is like old grandma.
the people have to chill and stop selling. im stuck in eth and missed the dump&pump and hope everybody gets relaxed.  Cheesy Grin
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
September 08, 2017, 04:55:23 PM
The spread of fear, uncertainty and doubt (FUD) over the ban on ICO in China seems to be coming to an end: after the panic that swept the financial market participants in connection with the announcement of the ban on ICO, Chinese start-ups began to return the funds collected to the ICO, and the organizers abolished the blockade. Information was found that China intends to allow ICO after the establishment of licensing rules.
There are no schedules for creating the necessary regulatory measures that will make the ICO activities under the control of the state, not currently named.
About this government official, said a representative of the Institute of Finance and Banking Hu Bing on the local television channel CCTV-13.
Sorry for my english
Activity: 400
Merit: 250
September 08, 2017, 04:26:05 PM
but you are missing one point, those ICOs working with ethereum. how possible will ethereum raise?
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
September 08, 2017, 01:04:11 PM
The Chinese gov aint so stupid that they wud make a make to hurt their own and allow foreigners to thrive.

This is a move to screw Ether.
Activity: 560
Merit: 217
September 08, 2017, 12:59:19 PM
Yes..its just for a while. When china goverment publish the announcement  for ico regulation neo will goes high and money from ethereum will goes yo neo. I am little bit scary abput the price of athereum today. It is too high. And there is a neo as ethereum competitor now.
Activity: 672
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 08, 2017, 04:36:50 AM
I was wondering with this one too, anyone here who has NEO as of now?, does it the value of NEO depletes? NEO is a china base ICO right?, so meaning for this events i believe NEO must be the first coin that will be affected by china's decision of ICO banning.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
September 08, 2017, 04:33:33 AM
I don't think so... They generally returned back to NEO. You know neo is new alternative to Ethereum. Also bitcoin and cash. As their prices raised back.
but NEO is Chinese ?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
September 08, 2017, 03:40:16 AM
I don't think so... They generally returned back to NEO. You know neo is new alternative to Ethereum. Also bitcoin and cash. As their prices raised back.
Looking forward to NEO gunning for new ATH
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
September 08, 2017, 02:58:55 AM
ETH is gonna die when NEO gonna unleash it's full potential, mark my words Smiley See ya in 2018Q1 / 2018Q2.
90% of all ETH ICOs are pure scam, only few are worth mentioning.
What chinesee did, is to not ban ICOs, but get regulations, so 99% of scam ICOs won't pass thu them. Only the ones worth investing prevail, so our - investors - money, will go to decent developers, and not scammers.
Activity: 401
Presale is live!
September 08, 2017, 02:48:37 AM
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
September 08, 2017, 02:41:07 AM
ICO is banned in China, does this mean that Chinese money will go to Ethereum tokens (Golem,  Lisk, TIME...)?
Pages:
Jump to: