Pages:
Author

Topic: China, JP Morgan, etc. classic strategy on bitcoin - page 2. (Read 657 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 253
We need to get used to this kind of strategy. It is so easy to do that strategy to make a false alarm on bitcoin because they got the power and they can influence people or the bitcoin user easily because bitcoin is so vulnerable into the effect of the news so if something says bad thoughts in bitcoin then it is automatically will make bitcoin dump but we can take advantage of that by buying the dumps and selling when the price goes up again.
Yes I agree with you that it is easy to trigger the price of bitcoin if there is a news that pointed bitcoin and also they have a big influence at the market. Most of the news have an effect in bitcoin price that can cause panic to some people and advantage to those creators of news because they can easily buy at the dip price.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
We need to get used to this kind of strategy. It is so easy to do that strategy to make a false alarm on bitcoin because they got the power and they can influence people or the bitcoin user easily because bitcoin is so vulnerable into the effect of the news so if something says bad thoughts in bitcoin then it is automatically will make bitcoin dump but we can take advantage of that by buying the dumps and selling when the price goes up again.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I partially agree with you OP, Infact i saw today that JPMorgan was yesterday's biggest bitcoin buyer after he trashtalked it so much. But the China thing is not true, Bitcoin is legal in China you just need a proper license to launch an ICO that's all it's the newbies speculations on what China did that made all this mess...
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
China and JP Morgan just playing classic strategy on bitcoin.
Now they announcement bitcoin illegal, when price down because panic attack they buy bitcoin, and then they will create new announcement that bitcoin is legal... and kind of that. so bitcoin price up again, and they wealth is higher more than before.

lol... Classic business strategy. Shocked Roll Eyes

We can thank the newbie investors for their impatient for this , when they see the value going down, they are so quick to start selling since they don't want to make any loss at all, I am sure pissed by the strategy these two have undertaken so that they can get bitcoins at a cheaper price, Even Russia is gearing up into the bitcoin economy so we all know that it's not going to die.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
China and JP Morgan just playing classic strategy on bitcoin.
Now they announcement bitcoin illegal, when price down because panic attack they buy bitcoin, and then they will create new announcement that bitcoin is legal... and kind of that. so bitcoin price up again, and they wealth is higher more than before.

lol... Classic business strategy. Shocked Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: