Pages:
Author

Topic: China lifts ban on cryptocurrency - page 9. (Read 20629 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 104
November 11, 2018, 11:58:21 AM
China today is probably one of the most serious countries that can bring cryptocurrencies to a very powerful state, you understand that today cryptocurrencies depend on news and if they are from China, the market will definitely live.
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
November 11, 2018, 11:55:41 AM
A good news is back from the most populated and powerful country in the world. China lifts ban on cryptocurrency, individuals and businesses can own crypto now legally. I believe this change will impact on the market value and it may go up now.
Hurray! This is good news for bitcoiners, after several years China has banned crypto finally open their heartsb too, recognizes the legality of crypto. This is all thanks to our struggle in showing positive views about crypto, showing that Crypto is a brilliant future for the currency that is worth fighting for.
Hopefully a good signal for crypto.
Activity: 242
Merit: 12
November 11, 2018, 11:26:28 AM
You have some reliable source, I was looking in google and I get old articles with many speculations, if really China releases the cryptos in the country, that would mean that the bull run of December can still happen, I want to believe that but several years in this medium have made me a little skeptical.

yes right, because what was published by the media was last year's news and there was no update. of course there is a lot of news that seems to only catch up to the reader and not seriously.
if indeed there is such news and can be proven correctly then this is really good news for us to know.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
www.daxico.com
November 11, 2018, 11:21:12 AM
A good news is back from the most populated and powerful country in the world. China lifts ban on cryptocurrency, individuals and businesses can own crypto now legally. I believe this change will impact on the market value and it may go up now.
I hope this new would be a game changer for current crypto trend since it's almost 11 months of bearish market in crypto and every one is waiting for a reversal before this year ends.
Activity: 280
November 11, 2018, 11:11:54 AM

If this great news information is something to go by then it's a welcome development to the cryptocurrency community in general and the Chinese in particular, it will also help boost the china economy.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
November 11, 2018, 11:08:17 AM
If this message is correct, it is again good for cryptocurrency.
I am curious if this news can trigger a new crypto hype.
Even if it does not come to hype, i like the news.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
November 11, 2018, 11:05:23 AM
Two days had past but the market weren't much doing anything after this news. What happens to the bull now?

I had it in mind that it will start moving up, I an see ETH not really dipping much even when BTC dive deep already.  There were coins in green while the rest as in red. SEem a healthy market nowadays but the bulls are still asleep.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
November 11, 2018, 11:00:21 AM
Great, good news we need, China is a very technologically country, I think that people in China will be happy to use cryptocurrency.
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 11, 2018, 10:49:04 AM
Yes the billion Chinese population will trigger the bullrun if this is true. This news should have been on that will have a go signal but there seem to have less cryptonews making this news to be good signal. I didn't read them shared this in facebook.

You have some reliable source, I was looking in google and I get old articles with many speculations, if really China releases the cryptos in the country, that would mean that the bull run of December can still happen, I want to believe that but several years in this medium have made me a little skeptical.

https://www.btcnn.com/china-lifts-bitcoin-ban-individuals-and-businesses-can-now-own-cryptocurrencies-legally/

While I'd like to believe such news will help the crypto market, the authenticity of the news has to be verified. There are some news sites that just spread anything kinda like a clickbait.

I agree, the article is quite generalized. everything is based "on words" no documentary evidence or references to official sources

and if true, then this is a wonderful positive change.
and the following movements should follow
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
November 11, 2018, 10:45:41 AM
Kindly include a source.
I am asking for your own source, because there is a counter report that was published two days ago that China has not lifted ban on cryptocurency.

https://cryptoslate.com/no-china-has-not-legalized-nor-put-an-end-to-bitcoin-ban-inaccurate-reports/

Always make proper findings or research before bringing up any report.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
November 11, 2018, 10:40:39 AM
I its right then Big bull is coming to us but this news havent seen in other jurnals and if not now sooner or later China would open its doors for crypto ,then real mass adoptaion is here.
If this news will spread out and make a big noise inside the net, cryptocurrency will have a big future to succeed, we knew that china have a big impact when in terms of investors and traders, if they will open trading inside their country and allow their people to make investment again, it will bring huge new investment inside the market and it will make the bull to run fast again.
Activity: 392
November 11, 2018, 10:36:13 AM
Great news. Due to the abolition of the ban, the total capitalization of the market will increase. It's like a breath of fresh air. I believe that already in 5 years, the cryptocurrency will be used everywhere in everyday life.
Asia in this regard is certainly ahead of the whole world, they are trying to maximize the advantages of blockchain in all aspects of life.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
November 11, 2018, 09:49:12 AM
I its right then Big bull is coming to us but this news havent seen in other jurnals and if not now sooner or later China would open its doors for crypto ,then real mass adoptaion is here.
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
November 11, 2018, 09:46:04 AM
The "news" about China lifting the ban, while not exactly fake news, is actually incomplete news...

https://www.cryptoinfomag.com/2018/11/11/china-blanket-crypto-ban-not-lifted/
Activity: 434
November 11, 2018, 09:43:47 AM
If this is true, then this is very good news, because the Chinese market will help to increase the capitalization of the crypt, and the price can go up, maybe still we can see the rise of the market this year, thank you for the news.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
November 11, 2018, 09:41:13 AM
I believe that the lifting of ban only refers to large investors does it?. As in there really is not good news to celebrate.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
November 11, 2018, 09:37:45 AM
of course this is exciting news, China is now a very strong country. I hope that with this good news the crypto price will increase, rise from the downturn Smiley
It is clear that this will affect the direction of the development of digital currencies. As is known that the country of China has a very big impact on the development of digital currencies globally. I hope that this can be maintained and there will be clear evidence that digital currencies can be legally accepted by more other countries.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 252
November 11, 2018, 09:35:14 AM
of course this is exciting news, China is now a very strong country. I hope that with this good news the crypto price will increase, rise from the downturn Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 258
November 11, 2018, 09:33:22 AM
If the news were true, that will give a big affect on the cryptocurrency world.
Not just in china itself, but it will also applied in the to the word.
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
November 11, 2018, 09:31:25 AM
This is wonderful news that China has lifted the ban on cryptocurrency as there are lot of users and investors in this country, China can change the market if this news is true as they are very clever. Like the value can pump and we a can expect a bull run if this is true. Because every single person are wait to get a good return, let's take it in a positive way and hope for the best.
Pages:
Jump to: