Pages:
Author

Topic: China playing a game :D - page 3. (Read 1035 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 23, 2017, 04:58:59 AM
only one thing can stop cryptocurrency, that if internet is shutdown.
Why people love bitcoin? why we do? Why we have bitcointalk account? why we spend time and investing on bitcoin?
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
September 23, 2017, 03:45:48 AM
There will be no "good" in terms of regulating cryptocurrency/bitcoin. It just threaten the original purpose of being a decentralized coins.
Well, I can see the reason of the government if they want to regulate crypto. I understand the situation that it currently have a large market value that they can milk with.

Everything should not be under governments control. Some country's government already has access to people's personal life. Cryptocurrency should not fall for that.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1196
STOP SNITCHIN'
September 23, 2017, 03:42:13 AM
There will be no "good" in terms of regulating cryptocurrency/bitcoin. It just threaten the original purpose of being a decentralized coins.

I can sympathize with that, but there's no way around it. Bitcoin can't go to the moon and not attract the attention of governments and regulators. And we can't stop it from going to the moon. That's just a matter of supply and demand. Tongue

The more authoritarian governments definitely see cryptocurrency as a threat to their authority with regard to monetary policy. And in general, all governments are going to want a piece of the tax revenue generated by all the investment. They might even start to hedge their assets with crypto someday.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
September 23, 2017, 03:33:39 AM
i don't see any ban for any cryptocurrency in China! people are still using cryptocurrencies. they are investing in them, they are mining them and holding and spending bitcoin! the localbitcoins volume from China is once again starting to grow.
and on top of it all the government of China has said that OTC trading of bitcoin is allowed for anyone who wants to do it.

the game is just a market manipulation by whales and they are using China just because nobody is able to verify it or better said everyone is too lazy to verify the lies. even Chinese themselves are saying "all you hear is FUD"
Activity: 459
Merit: 104
September 23, 2017, 03:20:54 AM
It is a possibility that bitcoin price will go to the moon. I guess it will go towards 20000-50000 in 1-3 years. China is the main producer of bitcoin and knows what is doing to protect its people and their wealth. If I were Chinese and the biggest producer of bitcoin I would the same. Of course I would want to have all the bitcoin that I produce for me and appreciate its value.  
Activity: 616
Merit: 260
September 23, 2017, 02:30:38 AM
its a bit strange how non chinese talk about China gov. BAN cryptos and etc.. when USA's gov did the same thing with ICO in the freedomland.. the truth is both of them want to rule the world and will be against decentralization... no matter what they are saying.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049
September 23, 2017, 01:45:21 AM
Well, I can see the reason of the government if they want to regulate crypto. I understand the situation that it currently have a large market value that they can milk with.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 23, 2017, 01:26:56 AM
Bitcoin price will going to the moon. because China only play they game, now they banned cryptocurrency, next time they created a good regulation of cryptocurrency... So prepare for that time... Cheesy Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: