Pages:
Author

Topic: China tells people to buy gold & silver - page 18. (Read 4163 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Buying silver and gold are a good choice if you can afford it because the value of this two valuable natural resources is really increasing yearly and it never lose so the money of an investor is really safe. You don't need to worry that the value of it will decrease compare to crypto that is why our could say that this advice of Chinese is wise enough if you are not a  professional crypto investor or a trader.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Hexhash.xyz
I think they've do that because they don't interested and like the world of cryptocurrency. There's a lot of problem against the country of china nowadays because they ban ICO's their so they think it not be useful. They think that it is good if they invest gold and silver because its not fluctuated unlike bitcoin and altcoins that is volatile.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
It seems that China really no longer interested in the concept of cryptocurrency, they ban ICOs before and now they are promoting to make silver and gold as an alternative asset for their countrymen. How ironic that they have a large number of miners/whales but they refuse to show support into crypto Grin. Anyway, its's not my business anymore and I think even if I were a Chinese it is very hard to show an opposition into it because the government will become your enemy.

I'm just worrying about one thing. If we assume that Chinese people get used into those metals, for sure the demand will increase and the supply will shorten. This may lead to larger damage on our natural environment due to continues mining. Huh (Just my own perspective)
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
China people think gold and silver investment will gain more. Because it is in front of their eyes, they can touch. Cryptocurrency investment can not be touch. here have the mind to believe . I think bitcoin investment will be the most beneficial from gold and silver.
Activity: 266
Merit: 32
China in my opinion, like many say here is a really significant power on the stage, so their opinion really mathers!

USA, Russia, China, Europe, Japan in that order for next 100 years. They have the final say.
Activity: 53
Because China might have a lot of gold and silver. But people will decide what to buy, crypto or gold.

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC
BTCBTCBTCBTC
BTCBTC
BTC
Activity: 448
Lets Go Adab
Some major events as seen by China.

More....

It turns out that there is also “advertising” for gold and silver in China, too. The big difference here is that it is China's government which is advertising the “opportunities” in gold and silver and it is urging the Chinese people to buy gold and silver.

An article from mining web-site, Mineweb quotes a program which appears on China's largest (state-owned) television company, promoting bullion-buying in general, but stressing that silver is currently the best value for investors (no surprise to regular readers):

https://seekingalpha.com/article

Chinese government told/encourages its citizens to buy gold and silver in 2012.

Its normal for china to advertise different types of products because their place is full of factories which leads to different types of business and that is the reason that companies are very competitive in their area.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
China in my opinion, like many say here is a really significant power on the stage, so their opinion really mathers!
Activity: 280
I do not see any problems with this. I think 2012 is the year when gold and silver have the highest price. I think that China is promoting gold and silver, because the demand is really high this time.
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
I think 2009 years has something to do with the events to come. Stock markets crashed into 2009 (DOW 6500), and bitcoin was launched. China telling their citizens to buy gold and silver.. so strange.
here there is nothing strange. Recently, people very quickly changed important values ​​for themselves. For many, already Bitcoin and securities have become much more expensive than gold. But There will come a time when the real material value will be in price much more than Bitcoin - air or some kind of piece of paper.
Activity: 287
Merit: 10
china back door showing interest on the genuine blockchain coins like Neo Tron and etherum china interest on gold and silver is on raise from last 10 years

Activity: 267
Merit: 101
I think 2009 years has something to do with the events to come. Stock markets crashed into 2009 (DOW 6500), and bitcoin was launched. China telling their citizens to buy gold and silver.. so strange.
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
I think buying gold and silver is not a good investment. This is just a promotional strategy for gold in China. They can not bring you high profits by investing in bitcoin. Should you think should hoard gold or silver?

If you buy 1 Bitcoin for $5,000 you will get 100% profit when Bitcoin reaches $10,000. Bitcoin starts falling from $9500. Dream run of high profitsis over.
we can say it easily.it is look like easy to get profit while we buy bitcoin.but in fact price moves not according to our wishes. gold and silver has profit opportunity to as long as we know when and where to buy.
I think buying gold and silver is not a good investment. This is just a promotional strategy for gold in China. They can not bring you high profits by investing in bitcoin. Should you think should hoard gold or silver?

If you buy 1 Bitcoin for $5,000 you will get 100% profit when Bitcoin reaches $10,000. Bitcoin starts falling from $9500. Dream run of high profitsis over.
The Future Of Work
I think that China is a very significant and powerful unit on a worldwide stage, so everything they say about crypto will affect the prices
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Activity: 435
Merit: 251
China people are poor, so they do not have enough money to buy either gold or silver. In China salary can be even below 100 USD per month, so China people can buy may be some plastic items, but not gold or silver.  Wink
Trump cancels June 12 summit with North Korea's Kim

Trump cancels June 12 summit with North Korea's Kim, citing 'tremendous anger and open hostility' in recent statement.

https://twitter.com/AP
China  is a big country. many people lives in china. Once day china will use bitcoin. They were told to invest in gold, silver. Investing is good. It can be beneficial . If someone at this time disbelieves bitcoin, then I am very unhappy. We all want people to improve in life. 
Activity: 238
I do not uunderstand why they do not believe in bitcoin.The China want their people to invest in gold.Also silver  for many of Chinese do not believe in Bitcoin.They should believe in their virtual money.In my opinion,people in the future will deal with virtual money.That's why they have to believe in bitcoin and this bitcoin will have to be invested.
Pages:
Jump to: