Pages:
Author

Topic: China to have their own digital currency based on blockchain technology - page 3. (Read 521 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
I think China will not go away from the innovative blockchain technology, and cryptocurrency. What China is trying to do is stop flowing its money away into other countries by banning crypto trading. China is trying to bring in money by introducing its own altcoin. After all, no country or government like china can be abstained from such new and good technology. 
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
China is trying to make one of the alternative financial and banking systems. If they get it or not, we'll see. So far this is just a statement.         
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 6080
Self-proclaimed Genius
I recently took part in an airdrop and posted a facebook AD about digital money!

As a result, my facebook account has been disabled! I submitted my information and hope to log in again!
What are you saying? That was definitely not the topic.
Please refrain from replying to international boards if you can't understand the discussion.
Activity: 192
Merit: 11
I don't like the Chinese government's digital encryption currency!

I think this digital cryptographic currency is difficult to circulate internationally, probably only in China.

So what is the special significance of this digital cryptographic currency?
Activity: 178
Merit: 2
Centralized System to be implemented in cryptocurrency I think it is possible and it already exists altcoin for example ripple coin, if in clay is definitely safer because it is protected by government and more controlled. but such a ripple increase is also not too volatile and tend to be more stable. if it is made in trading I think that is not the right choice.
Activity: 616
I think eventually other countries will follow. Venezuela has their own currency and if it is successful then other countries will follow. This is why regulation is needed so mainstream adoption can follow. People shouldn't fear laws and regulations as it could be a game changer, only scammers should be worried
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
China has always wanted to control the cryptocurrency itself, but it has been tried and failed, but we can know that China supports the blockchain.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
I think China intends to study a centralized block chain token, but this is no different from XRP, so I am not very optimistic about China's digital currency.
Because the most important thing about the blockchain is fragmentation.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 6080
Self-proclaimed Genius
With all the replies regarding being centralized, what are the options for a Country to have its own blockchain-based digital currency?
I have mentioned this before: Create their own cryptocurrency or make use of the existing Digital Currencies.

A potential national currency needs to ne Centralized governed by them, whether you like it or not it will be centralized.
Why do people complain, will they use it? If they came from China, it may just replace Yuan not the digital currencies that they are hodling.

This is a logical step on the part of the Chinese authorities, they are trying to control the financial market of the country, this is their only opportunity
Yes it is, I don't know why most of the replies are negatives.
No cryptocurrencies were harmed or altered, a new unique one just added.
Activity: 4
Its not a good a idea to have another centralize coin,China was well known in copying everything in this world,might be the reason why cryptocurrencies would look like a joke in the world,decentralized communinty which has centralized currency ?? are you kidding me ? it shouldnt be considered as a cryptocurrency just like XRP and USDT or Tether which are being backuped by the central banks.
Activity: 630
Merit: 267
Just follow the rules
Source: chinese text https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/835vc2/china_will_have_its_own_digital_currency_based_on/

What do you think? I think more real world block chain application is always a good thing, we'll see how the currency turns out though.

not really a good news for cryptocurrency. Cryptos was made for decentralizing technology its not about government controlling a certain crypto. It's a fiat that is covered by the name cryptocurrency. whats news to that?
Activity: 8
The thing is china wont make any difference to creditcard and debitcard digital fiats,because if china will control it it wont be categorized as a cryptocurrency because as far as i know cryptocurrencies are meant to be decentralized,involvement of any government  would clearly say it is centralized coin which is like XRP and USDT that shouldnt be called as cryptocurrency.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
Source: chinese text https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/835vc2/china_will_have_its_own_digital_currency_based_on/

What do you think? I think more real world block chain application is always a good thing, we'll see how the currency turns out though.

It's could translate to something real world.

But I see it more as just another reincarnation of their fiat currency. Pretty much no value whatsoever because it's not really decentralized by any means. By the looks of it they'll retain the control of the issuance of this crypto.

Is this a good thing for them? Absolutely. And they get to use superior technology that is irreversible. But it doesn't really make sense to invest in a centralized crypto project, unless you are looking to invest in the Chinese economy.
Activity: 224
Nothing new,china is a communist country and communist country will find its way to control the citizens,for me this project should be allowed to be accepted in our community because it will just another XRP and USDT which are very centralized coin and only those few people who created these coins are going to win,china wont create a cryptocurrency because it will be the same sa the ones we are using in visa and mastercard digital fiat currency.
Activity: 105
Merit: 6
Get Paid to Play your Media on Current
I don't think it's a good thing!

China's central bank is studying what it calls its "digital cryptocurrency" to allow Chinese investment to buy its own digital currency. This is an act to prevent the Chinese from buying other digital encryption money!
Activity: 174
Private Banking & Trading Platform: Wealth Managem
Not going to be effective becaus cryptocurrencies should always be decentralized china will make another shitcoin like XRP,so i dont think people will bite the bait,people are here for the decentralization not for another centralized digital system,china wont create a cryptocurrency they will make another digital fiat like what we are using in visa and mastercard.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
I don't know how they are going to do that when China is banning cryptocurrency.
Activity: 182
Its not a good thing to have another centralized coin in the market,XRP is enough blacksheep in our community,government centralization is the one of the reason why satoshi created bitcoin,are we going to oppose his work? cryptocurrencies should always be decentralized this would be another centralized coin that we shouldnt be supporting.
Activity: 207
The future is your Genome
Not going to be eay, because people in our community doesnt want to have another centralized coin,XRP and USDT is enough garbage to our decentralized community,these projects shouldnt be supported because cryptocurrencies are created for a total decentralization not to create another centralized system like what these banks has.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
since banking system and goverments understood that they can not ban crypto

they accepted that crypto blockchain is the future, and they re trying to be active player in the cryptomarket

ripple is one the examples

but china goverment trying to have a centralized system, which is against the nature of crypto

i dont think, many people will accept this, can be a dead project
Pages:
Jump to: