Pages:
Author

Topic: China to Shut Bitcoin Exchanges - winter is coming - page 2. (Read 1725 times)

Activity: 2982
Merit: 790
just see this article on the wall street journal
https://www.wsj.com/articles/china-to-shut-bitcoin-exchanges-sources-1505100862
 Cry is this bad for us
No, btc will be stronger without china,do you think china really have big impact on btc?
After btc out from china market they will need 10x from current price to have btc again
The good news is bitcoin is legal in japan and worldwide
Knowing the truth it can really give an impact on Bitcoin knowing that China is a big player on this crypto currency world and knowing they are holding up the largest mining farms on bitcoin too.This is why this news is just really temporary even though there are exchanges have been closed already wondering whos next but eventually they would go operate again but they are already have a license.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
 Cry is this bad for us

No worry about that, China has power to decides what the best for their own country, we can't do nothing. Besides that, exchanges not only in China. We can find it around the world or even exchange from trusted friend. For me, it's just speculation and will go as soon as possible. Have a nice day.
Activity: 659
Merit: 502
 Cry is this bad for us
No, btc will be stronger without china,do you think china really have big impact on btc?
After btc out from china market they will need 10x from current price to have btc again
The good news is bitcoin is legal in japan and worldwide
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
I do believe this is going to be a temporary ban as the arm of Chinese government is to regulate the activities of trading exchanger's platform and ICO project. I read an article online that Chinese regulatory authority want to make blockchain technology more profitable to their citizen and thus the government must protect the citizens from scamming activities.
not  so simple.  chinese regulators  are afraid of  losing  control  of   ecnomic markets,  so they may shut down  btc exchages  for a long time until  the world accept  BTC  better. 
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
I do believe this is going to be a temporary ban as the arm of Chinese government is to regulate the activities of trading exchanger's platform and ICO project. I read an article online that Chinese regulatory authority want to make blockchain technology more profitable to their citizen and thus the government must protect the citizens from scamming activities.
Activity: 1344
One Chinese exchange just shut down I wonder when more will follow suit? Undecided
Activity: 1057
Merit: 261
Don't believe such of media news! Lessons Learned from the Chinese Fud/News. This is why, people are scared, and getting rid of their crypto and ultimately the market has become extremely volatile. Just keep in mind that Nobody can stop Bitcoin.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
today it's China, tomorrow it will be some other country. The point is that some regulation might attract more investors into the crypto markets, while the negative thing is that over regulating it might suffocate the market and BTC's price respectively
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
These are just rumors and speculations with no solid grounds that it could happen although yes you could say it will be bad for bitcoin and it could drop its price again especially if the news would come out that it will truly shut down bitcoin exchanges, but we'll see if it does happen.
Activity: 449
Merit: 103
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
many people can write thing on wsj. dont believe media anymore
Merit: 500
are you a chinese,  even chinese don't believe  that  winter  will come  if  China Shut Bitcoin Exchanges .  it is not a big deal,  one country's  policy means nothing to BTC.
legendary
Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007
This is rumored to just be FUD or 'media hype' at this stage

I'd wait for an official statement before panicking

Shocked

Don't feel bad of what china shutdown bitcoin exchange because it was just a strategy for the players in china to lowdown the exchange currency of bitcoin for as the bitcoin holder got panic and sell in a low price because they think the bitcoin would reach it 5000 + for this year.
China been talked of the month in bitcointalk. It juat shows how influential China is in crypto and how they want us to see that they have power over manipulating the price of btc when they do some decisions. We need to be consistent on our decisions.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102

Shocked

Don't feel bad of what china shutdown bitcoin exchange because it was just a strategy for the players in china to lowdown the exchange currency of bitcoin for as the bitcoin holder got panic and sell in a low price because they think the bitcoin would reach it 5000 + for this year.
Activity: 1344

Shocked
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
The news has been going in the last few days and we already felt the effect of it. But now it looks like the dumping has stopped because the price is going green at $4200+. The Chinese investors would just have to move their coins around like in Polo or Kraken and continue to do their trading activity. So for me, we have somewhat overcome this negative news already because the price seems recovering as of this time.
Activity: 658
Merit: 260
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Yeah winter is coming and consider this as Christmas gift for us. Off course ban if bitcoin exchanges by china is good thing because frauds are no more into bitcoin industry. I don't trust the news completely as these are Chinese who have published it in their country but they are use to it and will get the regulations changes again.

The impact won't be very high and though it affects the bitcoin in terms of prices then also bitcoin can survive the whole dam thing of banning. This is not related to china only but whole world which is fan of bitcoin. Bitcoin is not staying in the china neither it was created by them so it's completely fine with whatever things they do with bitcoin. We should keep our investment ongoing as that is the only way to earn profits. The china, well it's getting wild.

Activity: 686
Merit: 146
Recently, a lot of various rumors and hoaxes have been spreading ever since China has announced the ICO ban. Some have panicked and spread out erroneous information because of misconceptions on the ICO ban. Along with this came a lot of false news making it hard to believe everything you read nowadays.

If the article you cited were to be true, it would be bad and inconvenient for the bitcoin users in China. From my understanding, China is a massive user of Bitcoin and also they recognized the use of Bitcoin as legal. It's a wonder as to why they would ban the exchanges given these circumstances and situation in their country. It is possible that news like this is only made to create a price drop and to scare some people, leading to unnecessary fear and panic.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Just minor bump in the road. In the long term, no effect whatsoever.

Decentralized exchanges are coming anyway.
Merit: 501
I have already read that the owners of some exchanges have already asked for a trading license in Hongkong.
Although Hongkong is part of China, they are an autonomous territiory as well.
It seems like the exchanges can keep on going if they have that license even if the central bank of China wants to shut them down.
Of course this is just a precaution because of all those rumors.
Maybe even just to calm the market down.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
nah.

they will send their btc to foreign exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: