Pages:
Author

Topic: China's complicates Bitcoins miners - page 3. (Read 577 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
November 15, 2017, 04:21:39 AM
Another Fake News or FUD news from China?. Anyway, it is better to let China go out of Cryptocurrency World, we don't need greedy people who want to casually manipulate prices for their own benefit, Chinese Government is just a control freak Government. If they are officially out of Cryptocurrency activities mainly the mining then it will open a lot of opportunities for other miners and also Bitcoin enthusiasts who wants to get into Mining.

There's potentially so much money to be made here. I highly doubt they will pull out of the crypto world entirely.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
busy in real life, long post gap is understandable
November 15, 2017, 03:42:30 AM
Another Fake News or FUD news from China?. Anyway, it is better to let China go out of Cryptocurrency World, we don't need greedy people who want to casually manipulate prices for their own benefit, Chinese Government is just a control freak Government. If they are officially out of Cryptocurrency activities mainly the mining then it will open a lot of opportunities for other miners and also Bitcoin enthusiasts who wants to get into Mining.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
November 15, 2017, 12:58:56 AM
Oh wow. China seems to be starting to crack down hard. I wonder what prompted their hostile attack on Bitcoin.

Still, it's too early to draw conclusions. The story seems to be unconfirmed thus far, so this may not even be true. And even if it is, we don't know for sure if the added electricity costs would force the miners to shut down. It may very well still be profitable, just less so. This just makes me think that Bitcoin's energy requirements are unsustainable and is definitely an issue that must be addressed going forward.

Well when they banned ICO and closes its exchanges, the next target is their mining business. However, I don't know if this is fake news or not because we have seen a lot of them being used as a tool by a lot of FUD's around here during the height of their crackdown.

I have to disagree with the energy requirements being unsustainable, China has abundant of energy and even have a surplus that it can't be depleted in the next 10-20 years. This is real crackdown.

Japan has already show enthusiasm to have its own mining farm and mining hardware. I'm sure they will again take over if ever China bans bitcoin mining.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 759
November 15, 2017, 12:54:04 AM
Oh wow. China seems to be starting to crack down hard. I wonder what prompted their hostile attack on Bitcoin.

Still, it's too early to draw conclusions. The story seems to be unconfirmed thus far, so this may not even be true. And even if it is, we don't know for sure if the added electricity costs would force the miners to shut down. It may very well still be profitable, just less so. This just makes me think that Bitcoin's energy requirements are unsustainable and is definitely an issue that must be addressed going forward.
legendary
Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551
dogs are cute.
November 15, 2017, 12:38:14 AM
We already know China's government has been ban initial offerings and bitcoin exchanges in since beginning of September this year.
At that time, all bitcoins exchanges in China have problems to continue this business. Some China's Bitcoins holder also divert all its assets to store in abroad exchanges.

Source from
https://cointelegraph.com/news/breaking-china-may-cut-off-cheap-power-to-bitcoin-miners
The statement regarding the cessation of cheap mining electricity indicates that the Sichuan Electric Power Company has issued a circular indicating that it will no longer provide the necessary power from its grid-connected hydropower stations. The circular suggests that Bitcoin mining is ‘illegal operation.’ The circular has yet to be confirmed.

If this true will be applied then China's is serious to fight this Bitcoins business.
Great, get ready to pay more transaction fees now. I don't understand what is the motive of China for banning bitcoin and related services or work? Mining in China contributes the largest towards the bitcoin community and if this cheap electricity is no longer provided to miners then everyone would face a lot of difficulties sadly.
Russia was trying to beat China in mining and we have no proper updates on it yet. There is a mayhem in the world of crypto currencies now, just we can pray to end this sooner.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
November 14, 2017, 11:55:22 PM
I dont know why that country is releasing so many fuds and complications to the miners/holders or all of those guys who are making profit from cryptocurrencies. they are the most greedy country that have ever seen that affects the crypto world.
They are just applying regulations to everything that concerns about cryptos.. but i dont know, it has been posted yesterday and it was proved that it was a fake one, but it might happen in some time from now, so nobody knows about it yet.
Activity: 434
Merit: 252
November 14, 2017, 11:42:11 PM
The price of electricity will not impact bitcoin. If the price becomes higher, some miners will drop out as it might not be profitable. Miners dropping out will decrease the difficulty so mining blocks becomes easier hence Energy cost will go down until it matches the value of bitcoin. It's a system that self-corrects.
Activity: 364
Merit: 118
Bounty Campaign Manager? --> https://goo.gl/YRVVt3
November 14, 2017, 10:24:21 PM
We can speculate that this article is just another Drama to create another Dip. If this is proven true, then okay, that it will be good for the Bitcoin system. Bitcoin is still working without China. The separation of China from Bitcoin would open a lot of opportunities to other miners and upcoming miners. It's time to get China's shit out of Bitcoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
November 14, 2017, 08:45:21 PM
We already know China's government has been ban initial offerings and bitcoin exchanges in since beginning of September this year.
At that time, all bitcoins exchanges in China have problems to continue this business. Some China's Bitcoins holder also divert all its assets to store in abroad exchanges.

Source from
https://cointelegraph.com/news/breaking-china-may-cut-off-cheap-power-to-bitcoin-miners
The statement regarding the cessation of cheap mining electricity indicates that the Sichuan Electric Power Company has issued a circular indicating that it will no longer provide the necessary power from its grid-connected hydropower stations. The circular suggests that Bitcoin mining is ‘illegal operation.’ The circular has yet to be confirmed.

If this true will be applied then China's is serious to fight this Bitcoins business.
Pages:
Jump to: