Pages:
Author

Topic: China’s Cryptocurrency 'Protects' Legal Currency Yuan - page 2. (Read 280 times)

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069
It has always been more interesting to me to observe the Chinese cryptocurrency than the Facebook coin. I think China will come to world domination in the field of cryptocurrencies. The Chinese economy is very strong and their financial capabilities and goals will lead them to success.

Chinese have a great potential but their society and economy still is a very closed one. The Chinese government would need much more effort and money just to maintain it's power over the population in coming decade.
China has a lot of blockchain developers and experts but they can't work freely in their own country.
Chinese are one of the largest investor for bitcoin and other crypto as they don't trust their government with their money.
Activity: 860
Merit: 253
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
It has always been more interesting to me to observe the Chinese cryptocurrency than the Facebook coin. I think China will come to world domination in the field of cryptocurrencies. The Chinese economy is very strong and their financial capabilities and goals will lead them to success.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
China's passive digital currency will apparently bear "similarity" with Facebook's own cryptocurrency, and aims to protect China's 'financial independence', according to a senior at China's central bank.
Pages:
Jump to: