Pages:
Author

Topic: Chinese are beginning to pile into BTC again, see huobi prices - page 2. (Read 1859 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Yeah, I don't see pump happening just yet. During February yes maybe, but for now it seems to be pretty stable still.

Stable yes indeed, but it's a good thing to see the price backed again by the Chinese Wink
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Yeah, I don't see pump happening just yet. During February yes maybe, but for now it seems to be pretty stable still.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 578
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
china has always been a big influence in all the cryptocurrencies market, but this time i don't think they are going to pump it. it is way too soon for that.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
might be the next leg up soon, who knows.

Or they're Goxxing everyone.
Activity: 644
Merit: 502
i still believe it's a little early for them to start another pump, at best a nice return to 4xx range , the real pump will start in a second time

but it's unavoidable that the value will increase in the near future

I think the price is still around $380. That is the normal trading range recently. There is no big price rise.

You would think wrong (are you just looking at the USD exchanges, and ignoring Huobi, the subject of this thread?)

The price on Huobi (and on OKCoin) is ~ CNY 2602. That's ~ USD 395.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
i still believe it's a little early for them to start another pump, at best a nice return to 4xx range , the real pump will start in a second time

I think the price is still around $380. That is the normal trading range recently. There is no big price rise.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

i doubt that this is the start of the pump. even if chinese start it i don't think they can move bitcoin price that much, only a small rise maybe.

there is some issues that needs to be clear for bitcoin to move forward like the outcome of the bitcoin classic release which is not yet determined.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
We are the champions of the night
I have to agree this time, looks much more of china actually being interested than a pump like we had a few days ago.  Maybe this can be what we need to break out of the bear market and head back towards 500~.  Looks like we're heading in a nice direction watching the volume over on Huobi for a few minutes.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 524
Pages:
Jump to: