Pages:
Author

Topic: Chinese coins pump coming? - page 5. (Read 964 times)

Activity: 2492
Merit: 586
April 16, 2023, 02:33:11 PM
finally Hong Kong wants to lift the banned crypto on June 1st, this is good news for the crypto world, because as we know that China is one of the largest countries in the use and transactions of crypto, hopefully this will have a positive effect on other countries that are still banned crypto
Hongkong does not represent China mate meaning the unbanning of Hongkong is just a small part of what can China bring in the crypto world and yes there may be a big positive result specially in Chinese tokens/coins but can we expect this for the rest of market? or just this coming months and will not last till the end of years.
I think Hongkong did not ban crypto but it was only China who did it, though last time there was a good news about them. It says that they are considering to unban cryptos again. This could influence other countries to do the same movement but if not, we can still see a good boost in the price of cryptos. This is it, the bull run is not going to be postponed anymore. We are now seeing a light at the end of the tunnel.

Some says that China unbanned crypto because they are trying to promote their own digital currency. There is no need to worry about it because I am sure that Chinese people will mostly pick cryptos as they are decentralized and volatile.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 355
April 15, 2023, 05:53:30 PM
finally Hong Kong wants to lift the banned crypto on June 1st, this is good news for the crypto world, because as we know that China is one of the largest countries in the use and transactions of crypto, hopefully this will have a positive effect on other countries that are still banned crypto
This will only last for a while, I say this because I am sure that many Chinese businessmen will take the opportunity to use cryptocurrencies to get their money out of the control of the Chinese government, China will realize this and then they will pressure Hong Kong to change their polices and once again ban cryptocurrencies, and then we will have to endure once again all the FUD about China banning crypto that we have to endure every year.
This is called a cycle, once they make profit already their own government will make a way to dump the price again and this is not the first time because China is not solid with their decision with cryptocurrency, they always make a change and that change will always benefit them. These Chinese projects are only good if you are able to buy cheaper and plan to sell it with good profit, don’t just hold though make sure to analyze as it before buying.
Merit: 212
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
April 12, 2023, 10:32:15 PM
Hongkong does not represent China mate meaning the unbanning of Hongkong is just a small part of what can China bring in the crypto world and yes there may be a big positive result specially in Chinese tokens/coins but can we expect this for the rest of market? or just this coming months and will not last till the end of years.
(....)
What are your thoughts?
I am not hoping again these dead coins to rise up again, especially NEO. NEO before is also pumping for short time but after that, dead again.
I believe that NEO is already abandoned, there was a rumor before when NEO was abandoned because some part of the team was already working under Binance.

Overall, with all these pumps, I can say that most of them are manipulation.
the sad reality of NEO and there are several chinese coins that listed to whom we cannot expect that big response for the whole community in the next couple of years.
legendary
Merit: 1332
April 12, 2023, 10:28:30 PM
This will only last for a while, I say this because I am sure that many Chinese businessmen will take the opportunity to use cryptocurrencies to get their money out of the control of the Chinese government, China will realize this and then they will pressure Hong Kong to change their polices and once again ban cryptocurrencies, and then we will have to endure once again all the FUD about China banning crypto that we have to endure every year.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
April 12, 2023, 09:50:41 PM
Hello, with Hong Kong looking to lift ban on crypto in a few months June 1st 2023. Could we see huge gains coming from the next bull market from the following coins: Filecoin (FIL), VeChain (VET), Neo (NEO) and Conflux (CFX).

What are your thoughts?
Have been one of those who trust NEO back in years mate , but leave the support when this continues to dump from ranking coin , this even called the sleeping dragon but fails investors.
 but as you said? it may have a good effect for those coin but not for long term , it may pump (to be abused by whales and manipulator) but the content will only take short term and be ready when this happen.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1344
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
April 12, 2023, 09:02:45 PM
(....)
What are your thoughts?
I am not hoping again these dead coins to rise up again, especially NEO. NEO before is also pumping for short time but after that, dead again.
I believe that NEO is already abandoned, there was a rumor before when NEO was abandoned because some part of the team was already working under Binance.

Overall, with all these pumps, I can say that most of them are manipulation.
legendary
Activity: 3598
Merit: 1406
April 12, 2023, 04:26:45 PM
Hello, with Hong Kong looking to lift ban on crypto in a few months June 1st 2023. Could we see huge gains coming from the next bull market from the following coins: Filecoin (FIL), VeChain (VET), Neo (NEO) and Conflux (CFX).

What are your thoughts?

First and foremost there won't be a run unless bitcoin runs.  And then when it does older coins tend to fall back and a new set of projects emerge as the front runners.  Happens every bull run and I don't expect this one to be any different.  I'd steer clear of older projects and see what platforms emerge in this next year or so.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
April 10, 2023, 11:37:55 AM
Activity: 1092
Merit: 105
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
April 09, 2023, 03:48:25 PM
While lifting the ban on crypto in Hong Kong could bring more attention and investment into the market, it is difficult to predict whether specific coins like Filecoin, VeChain, Neo, and Conflux will see huge gains in the next bull market solely based on this news. The performance of these coins will depend on various factors such as their adoption, development progress, and overall market sentiment.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
April 09, 2023, 03:41:20 PM

What are your thoughts?
We do not know whether the source you say is valid. If valid, why is there a limit to lifting the crypto ban until June 1, 2023? It shows there is something in play developed for the crypto market. If they don't have a problem with crypto, the crypto ban should be lifted permanently.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1232
April 09, 2023, 02:00:07 PM

What are your thoughts?

NEO is just been overhyped, the project keeps getting mentioned as a potential top coin to invest in for the last two bull market yet nothing has happened. The coin has just be underperforming and I don't think this bull market will be different.

Instead of investing in NEO I'll invest in GAS, which is the token you get for holding NEO. I don't know if that still happens but when I invested in this project last 4 years I remember I could claim GAS and sell on exchanges.

I didn't see BNB on the list, that's a big project in Asia and they always pump it. It'll put my bet on BNB to be more successful than those tokens you listed. Don't think because BNB is already worth hundreds of dollars that it can't pump.
BNB is not positioning itself as a Chinese project. In fact, no one probably knows what jurisdiction Binance has. There are a lot of Asian projects on the market, but that does not mean they will all be pumped up. We are talking specifically about Chinese coins, which is why BNB is not on the list. It also seems to me that pumping will be until June to sell at the event afterwards.
Yes, that's right, Binance is an institution or stock market that takes action on a global scale, or whatever you say. I am one of those who think that Neo is exaggerated in me. During the last rise, bulls did not visit Neo much. BNB should also be evaluated separately. But right now it seems like a good time to buy altcoins.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
April 09, 2023, 01:58:08 PM

What are your thoughts?
In 2023 there is still a lot of potential to gain a lot of profit from altcoins, for example in several Hong Kong coins,
and yes, as you mentioned CFX, VET or maybe some other coins that are not listed on Binance can also pump high,
it's just that we have to be patient, maybe May will be decisive.

Prices didn't change since it's still the price 5 months ago. There is no pump to these tokens but investors should just wait for the real bull market before investing heavily in altcoins. BTC going up may mean the bull run is about to start but oftentimes, the price is pulled down before the kick so you might have to wait for another dip to $20k again or so.

Among that is mentioned, I will bet on VET to rise further since it's been widely promoted in UFC. I donnu, nothing is really going on behind this project but it's in every corner of the cage.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 252
April 09, 2023, 01:43:32 PM

What are your thoughts?

NEO is just been overhyped, the project keeps getting mentioned as a potential top coin to invest in for the last two bull market yet nothing has happened. The coin has just be underperforming and I don't think this bull market will be different.

Instead of investing in NEO I'll invest in GAS, which is the token you get for holding NEO. I don't know if that still happens but when I invested in this project last 4 years I remember I could claim GAS and sell on exchanges.

I didn't see BNB on the list, that's a big project in Asia and they always pump it. It'll put my bet on BNB to be more successful than those tokens you listed. Don't think because BNB is already worth hundreds of dollars that it can't pump.
BNB is not positioning itself as a Chinese project. In fact, no one probably knows what jurisdiction Binance has. There are a lot of Asian projects on the market, but that does not mean they will all be pumped up. We are talking specifically about Chinese coins, which is why BNB is not on the list. It also seems to me that pumping will be until June to sell at the event afterwards.
I agree that BNB is not a Chinese coin which can be bullish because of good news from China, because BNB has become a world coin like Ethereum,
different from CFX or CKB because they really focus on China, but there is one altcoin that I think deserves we collect until June arrives, that is VSYS.
VSYS is one of the underated coins from China which is rarely discussed and is not yet on Binance, of course this will be very easy to pump if good news from China arrives again.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 439
Cashback 15%
April 09, 2023, 10:45:18 AM

What are your thoughts?

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250
April 09, 2023, 10:29:12 AM

What are your thoughts?
In 2023 there is still a lot of potential to gain a lot of profit from altcoins, for example in several Hong Kong coins,
and yes, as you mentioned CFX, VET or maybe some other coins that are not listed on Binance can also pump high,
it's just that we have to be patient, maybe May will be decisive.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1352
April 09, 2023, 09:12:13 AM
Possible that those coins are going to be pump hard by some groups or individuals. But it's the question on how long?

So for me, if you have the money to invest then why not? as long as you know what you are doing and just be attentive on what is going on with those Chinese coins so that you can take advantage of the pump and get out with your profits.

Not going to lie though, if you think that the pump will continue to go, then you are wrong. This is going to be short but sweet and get out while you can and don't be greedy.
Activity: 148
Merit: 13
April 09, 2023, 07:37:54 AM
The lifting of the ban on cryptocurrencies in Hong Kong will certainly have a positive impact on the market in general, from the list you provided I will only choose Filecoin (FIL) and also VeChain (VET), because these two coins are coins that have enormous potential in the future. But are you really going to invest in altcoins as we're about to see a Bitcoin halving in the near future? I think it's an unwise decision. It's better to go with the flow than to fight it.

What do you mean by this? Now would be a good time to invest in alts as the rise during bull market could give lucrative gains.
April 09, 2023, 07:33:38 AM
As a short-term investment, you can bet on it, but do not continue with it as a long-term investment.
It depends on your risk management policy, but I personally will not invest more than 2% of the money allocated to investing in cryptocurrencies in such a scenario.
My investment will be for a period of 3 months with a return of 20%. Once achieved, I will transfer all + capital to Bitcoin.
Among the currencies mentioned, I will choose:

- ~ 30% in Neo (NEO)
 - ~ 30% in VeChain (VET)
 - ~ 40% in Filecoin (FIL)

** This is not investment advice.

Thanks for your input, how come all profits back into btc? Don't you want to put a lot in alt coins blue chips for bigger returns on the coming bull market then back to btc in the bear market? Bit more risky but a lot more reward. What do you think ?
April 09, 2023, 07:25:25 AM
Maybe there will be a big impact, especially for filecoin, which currently costs around $ 5, if there is a bull market, as predicted, they will get big profits if they get close to ATH, which is around $ 170.
the most important thing is not to hold on to the fomo that has been created for too long, because in fact the market will continue to alternate with each other.

What will the marketcap be if they get close to that ATH, it seems like it will be very high.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 259
April 09, 2023, 07:10:06 AM
Maybe there will be a big impact, especially for filecoin, which currently costs around $ 5, if there is a bull market, as predicted, they will get big profits if they get close to ATH, which is around $ 170.
the most important thing is not to hold on to the fomo that has been created for too long, because in fact the market will continue to alternate with each other.
Pages:
Jump to: