Pages:
Author

Topic: Chinese Ebay shopping, a taobao.com proxy. - page 2. (Read 5289 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
What's a GPU?
February 29, 2012, 04:48:53 AM
Are there any really cool gadgets you've come across while there?

Also, can you ship fireworks to the US?

-G
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
February 25, 2012, 01:03:13 PM
Since the site is in Chinese, I think the better type of service you can provide, is for us to send you an itemised list, and you can procure it at an agreed price, any way you wish in China, as long as it meets the specs/description of what we are asking for.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
February 22, 2012, 08:58:57 PM
is there an english version of this site? I find it hard to navigate on this site... Well, have to try it with google translate later on...
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
February 22, 2012, 08:44:10 PM
I'd be interested to know if video cards are any cheaper over there? Eg 5830, 5850, 5870, 5890 etc

Mark
Activity: 1138
Merit: 523
February 19, 2012, 08:37:01 AM
Ok here goes:

I'm atm in Dalian in Norhtern China and have been here for quite some time (eight years now).

The service I'm offering is quite simple. I'll purchase and ship any item listed on http://taobao.com and ship it to you. This service falls into two categories:

1) Smaller items such as pci-e extenders 2 system KVMs (these are btw dirt cheap from here) etc. You PM me the URL of the item you want on taobao and I'll quote you a btc price including shipping and shipping options.

2) Larger ticket items such as cases (INWIN dragonriders for around 120USD) cheap PSUs 1-7 pci-e splitters etc. PM me the url of the item you want I will quote you a btc price and prices for shipping options.
Upon acceptance of a quote I'll have it shipped to me personally and test it (nobody wants to deal with international returns, me least of all and this is China) I have test benches etc for checking that pc/server components are in working order. This I will charge a service fee for of 5-10 btc (could potentially be higher) depending on both the btc price, the number of items and the amount of work involved in testing them. I'll include this in the pricing quote. Then it will go out from here direct to you wherever you are.

NOTE for all items: Customs your end is 100% your responsibility. Payment is due upon me forwarding shipping documents or tracking numbers etc to you via email. Some otc ratings or similar verification required.

NOTE for category 2 items: This is the only way I'll deal with items worth more than say 50USD barring possibly cases. As this is China and there is junk around and I don't want to ship it.

MY otc ratings: http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=Bigpiggy01Mining

I have successfully shipped product from here to Goat and Netxshare in both cases pci-e extenders.
Pages:
Jump to: