Pages:
Author

Topic: Chinese feeding frenzy - page 2. (Read 3653 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
December 17, 2013, 06:07:41 AM
China is only one piece of a puzzle of bitcoin's growth. Then you have bitstamp which has grown from nothing to a high volume exchange with a 16M bid, then you have btce that has grown to a 12M bid, then you have bitfinex, then you have mtgox having grown to 40M bid. Not to mention there is Second Market and all that sort of thing. I doubt you will get $100 coins or even $400 coins.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
December 17, 2013, 06:02:41 AM
Chinos think themselves so 'patient' LOL

What people don't know about is that east asia in general has a lot of gambling problem. HEAVY gambling problem. It's one of the dirty secrets in those societies.

One of the classic scenario for an individual in deep shit within east asian societies is borrowing money from triads/yakuza/mafia types to fund their one-hit-wonder gambling bets. Horse races, scratchers, lottos, sporting bets, etc.

Lot of those fucks lost shit load of money betting on their 1100 dollar bit coins. They better have not borrowed money from their family to pay for them.

Too late...

What a lovely racist you are. I live in east Asia. Some people like gambling, some don't. In the UK, the problem is just as bad.

Where's your evidence the recent influx into bitcoin came from Triads lol? You haven't got any. Its just your anti-Asian view of the world. "Oh, they must be borrowing money to pay for bitcoins. They couldn't possibly have their own money to spend".

How can you call them "fucks"? They are just people.

How much time have you spent in East Asia can I ask?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 17, 2013, 04:01:33 AM
There are a lot of subtle to not so subtle racist undertones in this thread. It feels a little un-necessary in a forum that's dedicated to discussing a form of currency not race relations. Maybe tone it down a little?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
December 17, 2013, 03:20:24 AM

What people don't know about is that east asia in general has a lot of gambling problem. HEAVY gambling problem. It's one of the dirty secrets in those societies.

One of the classic scenario for an individual in deep shit within east asian societies is borrowing money from triads/yakuza/mafia types to fund their one-hit-wonder gambling bets. Horse races, scratchers, lottos, sporting bets, etc.

Lot of those fucks lost shit load of money betting on their 1100 dollar bit coins. They better have not borrowed money from their family to pay for them.

Too late...

When the price drops the chinese are gambling addicts that buy bitcoins to gamble.
When it goes up the chinese are hoarders that love gold etc...  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
December 17, 2013, 02:25:18 AM
just so so. i would't go to china to exchange bitcoin. could on bitsmapt & lakebtc as well.
Activity: 12
December 17, 2013, 02:02:45 AM
I think the next headline, if positive, will read, "INDIA ADOPTS BITCOIN, PRICE SKY ROCKETS"

But c'mon, positive headlines? Bad news $ELLS
Activity: 420
December 17, 2013, 01:59:32 AM

Too late...
Activity: 53
December 17, 2013, 01:53:17 AM
I'll take their coins off their hands for $600 a pop... And they can have em' back for $10,000  Wink
Activity: 476
December 17, 2013, 01:53:11 AM
Take no prisoners. Don't buy their bitcoins. Force them to sell for next to nothing. That will teach them. What? I have no idea.

So i 'm not going to buy their bitcoins for 100$ just to teach them a lesson?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 27
December 17, 2013, 01:21:50 AM

sorry, I can not agree with you. Bitcoins are the same, no matter where the coins come from.
donator
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006
Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.
December 17, 2013, 01:15:55 AM
Take no prisoners. Don't buy their bitcoins. Force them to sell for next to nothing. That will teach them. What? I have no idea.
Pages:
Jump to: