Pages:
Author

Topic: Chinese money from trading crypto will become japanese - page 2. (Read 563 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10
at least, Japan is friendly for cryptocoins, compare tp China.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1011
Be A Digital Miner
The Japanese can accommodate all exchanges. But China's actions is just the beginning of the struggle against crypto currencies. I think that soon this struggle will join US. Then the problems will intensify, but if not to lose faith in the future of crypto currency we can win.

Unfortunately this is the most likely scenario... But there wasn't any revolution without sacrifice. Crypto market should survive this all.
Activity: 630
Merit: 272
The Japanese can accommodate all exchanges. But China's actions is just the beginning of the struggle against crypto currencies. I think that soon this struggle will join US. Then the problems will intensify, but if not to lose faith in the future of crypto currency we can win.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟
I'm glad this will become true. Soon COMSA ICO will be. It's japanese platform for ICO conducting. I suppose that they should collect great cap, may be the biggest one)) BTW everybody hates China because of their unconsistency and fake news. They should be off soon. Hooray! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
I think that Japan will become MUCH richer as it's now according to their crypto attracting strategy.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
And the japanese exchanges taking a jump in volume! this is great news, glad to hear bitcoin wont be halted(temporarily) by a gov  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
Concidering all these news that come from China (ICO ban, exchanges prohibition and so on) and Japan (legit accepting of cryptocurrencies, official registration of exchanges and so on...) it's not hard to make such conclusion. What do you think?
Pages:
Jump to: