Pages:
Author

Topic: Chinese New Year Influence Bitcoin? - page 3. (Read 424 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 520
February 06, 2018, 01:42:15 PM
I am sure many events recently influenced bitcoin: news about tether, incoming futures date, regulations of several countries, but do you think that Chinese New Year could also influence it at some point? Perhaps many Chinese are withdrawing now in order to purchase gifts for their family member and that could influence bitcoin rate.

Every year christmas and chinese new year doing some changes in the marketcap. This happening since the 2013 so you do not need to worry that more dips in the market. Everything will recover a week of time. If you watch the price changes in the complete one year. You can find where I am standing on this point.

BTC rate make the more panic to all their investors but everyone here do not understand the crypto currency and leaving out from investment. If you are in you will one the millionaire in crypto platform.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Decentralize The $15-Trillion Global Trade Industr
February 06, 2018, 01:42:06 PM
While it is possible there will never be a single culprit when it comes to these things. It is effecting the price of Bitcoin for sure but we do also have to realize Bitcoin made a huge rise in December and in January it wasn't going to go another 300% higher. What is happening now makes sense, I would imagine though sometime in Spring this bloodbath will be over.
Activity: 32
Merit: 1
February 06, 2018, 01:38:46 PM
How much is required to purchase gifts for family ? I do not think one has to take out Bitcoin investments for such gifts. Funny excuses people give for decrease in price.
Activity: 29
Merit: 6
February 06, 2018, 01:35:57 PM
Do you value news or technology and utility ?

I value technology, but it does not mean that market do the same. News play the biggest role in crypto currency life, one day can just literally kill a particular coin. An example would be Chinese new regulations or something like that.
Activity: 402
Merit: 250
February 06, 2018, 01:33:57 PM
it seems that the Chinese New Year does not affect the bitcoin price, just look at other holidays such as christmas and eid al fitr and so on, all not affecting bitcoin prices.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
February 06, 2018, 01:28:03 PM
I am sure many events recently influenced bitcoin: news about tether, incoming futures date, regulations of several countries, but do you think that Chinese New Year could also influence it at some point? Perhaps many Chinese are withdrawing now in order to purchase gifts for their family member and that could influence bitcoin rate.
Agree that it is also one of the factor that causing price falling like what happened at the Christmas time but now there are lot of factors included at the same time which resulted in mass price fall.

But now I don't have any idea when the price will recover,after the Chinese new year?
Activity: 70
Merit: 5
February 06, 2018, 01:26:14 PM
Do you value news or technology and utility ?
Activity: 29
Merit: 6
February 06, 2018, 01:25:06 PM
Pages:
Jump to: